Tat Dao Butsaya [Wave Media Production]

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^^ lol! I agree!! Bang can't seem to do anything right. It's funny how he changed so fast after knowing that Tad was a girl! Now for sure Jao won't be a homo Bang.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was a little disappointed in Tiang for awhile, she didn't really defend Tad when Bang was being a little harsh on Tad. She's a woman too, but to choke Tad was just OMG... I would have socked him in the face for Tad lol

LOL about Bang being cool after knowing Tad is a girl was just wth... he changed that fast. I wonder if he will be the one to spill the bean to Jao.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so funny when por get jealous see punch being close to wan. but pra'ek so sweet he love nang'ek for who she's, not for her gender, he doesn't even know she's a girl but confess his love to her and doesn't care what other ppl thinks. but he's so stupid how can he not be suspicious at all that she's a girl,like they say love blinds you, everyone know except him. 555. next ep. finally he will know. oh he will be so pissed. can't wait for next eps. but sad will end soon.

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah this lakorn will end on sunday with 16 episode i just don't want it to end love this lakorn and very love por and punch they are soo cute together hope they get to play in another lakorn in the near future.

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
Yeah this lakorn will end on sunday with 16 episode i just don't want it to end love this lakorn and very love por and punch they are soo cute together hope they get to play in another lakorn in the near future.
I agree!! I want to see more of 'em together - they have such great chemistry! And I sooo wish it didn't end :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just made a MV for this lakorn and wanted to share. Hope everyone likes it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQfhm4xhcfc

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
^ YOU CAN WATCH DONUT/NUTTS'S VERSION AT KISSKEEPINTOUCH'S YOUTUBE..

HERE'S THE LINK..

http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch#grid/user/E7CF369036F90171

OH BOY!! IM REALLY LOVING THIS LAKORN!! PUNCH IS SO CUTE!! LOVE HER AS BOTH A GUY AND GIRL ^_^..

thank you so much. :) i miss that lakorn. ^^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Whoever said Punch is not pretty...she's freaking pretty & soooo cute! I am really liking her. Hopefully she'll play in more lakorns!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks, Punch and Por r freaken adorable! I can never get enough of TB! :D

Can't wait till Friday, when the truth comes out.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those pictures! Punch is so cute!! Looks like she spends her time to volunteer to help others too! Her and Por are so cute together! Hope they make another lakorn in the future.

I really like her sense of style! It's very cute and she never really seems to wear high heels. I hate wearing high heels so I'm glad to see that she doesn't wear them unless it's necessary.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ugh! are you serious? with a lakorn this good and a pranang this cute, i don't want the lakorn to end so sooooooooon! i'm really enjoying it! and that means that Jao will find out the truth in the last 2 episodes, that's too little time for me to watch him enjoying loving her as a girl! T-T
BUT i love that he confessed his feelings and accepted that he likes a boy! and what he said about being more angry at Witoon being with Tad than when he was with Saengkam... *sigh* X] i loved epi. 13 when they finally realize and are true to their feelings. And Saengkam and Witoon can finally get together, they're also so cute together! man i was laughing so hard everytime Jao got jealous!

Punch looks adorble during Ratree... show! funny when they were talking about her boyfriend and Por was like "Of course i know him, he cut in front of my car!" lol
sad because i feel like offscreen they are only distant friends, but i guess it's because they both have their own gf/bf and don't want to start rumors. Por and Punch are my new favorite couple!!!!<3<3<3

geez, Bang was getting on my nerves. i really agreed when Tad said "those who hate gays are gays themselves" Bang needed to back off, being gay doesn't make Jao a worse person. >.<

I don't want Jao to hate Tad! he needs to realize that she was never hungry for money!
i never expected their parents to get close that way, it's quite amusing, like watching them as a young couple challenging each other's pride! ^^

i also hope we get to watch another Por and Punch lakorn!

btw, I AM LOVING THE SOUNDTRACK! especially the end theme, it's such a sweet song, i love the line "You changed me from a person who only thinks about myself into only thinking about you"
Punch's and M's voices are great!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the 2004 version's so different! not in terms of story of course, but seems to move faster than the present one. and Taem is so young. it's cute

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
In a way, Punch really looks like Pat lol
So far, I really like this lakorn =) Can't wait for the next episode to come ^_^ !!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol!!! He just might!!!!

Here are some pictures from the drunk kiss.

and others I found while looking for pictures.