• katreeya

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • tata

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
kat or tata

for me i like kat i thing she can really dance and sing n she pretty lol pluse i love her songs lol

who do you like????

cecilia

Staff member
song : both in the old day, now - still both
dance : kat just b/c i see her dance move more than tata
voice : i love TATA regardless of what language she speaks/sing .. plus i listen to her more than kat ;)
prettier : i met kat english in real life and she's very pretty .. so i can't choose -- i say BOTH ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
TT.TT i love tata's song and I like both's voice, but I think Tata has a better vocal than Kat does...
and look wise no comment;
dance wise no comment;
and tata for voice;

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
They are both really good! But in my opinion Kat is the superior one. She has the better moves, voice, songs, etc..
I love listening to Tata..But theres something about her that makes me kind of irritated. I think sometimes she just tries too hard. You know?
Anywho m(_ _)m hands down to both ladies! :clap: :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I like kat english better. I love her song, there's this one song called 'baby i miss you'. Anyone heard of it, cause it's really good.

solin

sarNie Adult
I prefer Kat to Tata ; she sings & dances better, is prettiers but as for the songs I vote for Tata because there are most better songs from Tata.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't really listen to either one but i've seen kat more in lakorn so went with her. Look wise both aren't the prettiest but kat looks alittle better than tata, I know they both look krung but tata doesn't look mixed to me at all even with the light hair she still have total asian face, her face is on the wider angle and somewhat of a flatter bone structure where as kat you know she mixed look at that nose of hers and she his a better figure than tata although they both lack in the booty department(there not the only females in thai industry that lack in booty department).

donna

sarNie Adult
i think that kat is better. always liked her songs. there are time that some of her songs can be weird.

like tata too but like kat more

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Better Singer: Kat has a better voice and can sing better than Tata
Prettier: Kat is prettier, Tata looks like a boy, no offense
Better Dancer: Kat, Tata can't really dance, no offense
Better Songs: 50/50... Kat has really good songs but so does Tata but it would be Tata because she has more albums than Kat...