Tata young & Prem's Engagement

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Has anyone seen the preview of their engagement? Awwww, it was so cute! They're so sweet to each other. Aww, He cried because they didn't get to see each other for 2 days until the day of the engagement. It was very Thai, i liked it. I just saw it n At10. Omg Prem is a lucky guy :] hes quite handsome also. They're so cute. I wanna wish them the best! =D I can't find pictures yet but if you have them plese share? :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Oh yeah I was just reading about it at a Thai site. I was quite surprised. I never knew who she was dating. Congrats to the both of them.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
wow!!! congrats to Tata on her engagement. didnt even know she was dating anyone. thank you for the info :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
What a beautiful engagement!! Congratulations to Tata and Prem. Thanks for sharing.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Sheesh, if that's just an engagement, how will the wedding day look like????? The engagement was very traditional. Props to Tata for keepin it Thai. The dowry was 100 million baht!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Tata looks really pretty, and wow look at that rock on her finger!! The woman sitting next to her father, is not her mom right? I remember her mom passed away a few years ago.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
wow i thought she would go for someone diff lookin buh hmm oki haha not gunna say anythin buh yh thats her dad 555 ^^ and if thats not her mom she sure does oo like that woman dnt ya think??

is he rich bcoz he owns Prem Tinsulanonda International School chaing mai?

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
The engagement looks really nice. And tata looks pretty, sweet, and sophisticated (which I didn't think so before). It must be the way she dress in her videos, no offense to her fans. She also reminds me of a cross between JLo and Katie Holmes. Lol.