aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
True Love / Inborn Pair
 ​
starring: Chris Wang & Annie Chen​
 ​
 ​
Two strangers, who never had much luck in the love arena, found themselves betrothed by their families. Figuring they will never find true love, they agreed to the arranged marriage. They bickered throughout their marriage. But bickering slowly gave way to genuine fondness for one another. In the end, the couple discovered that true love is not to be found but has to be cultivated.​
 ​
credit wiki​
 ​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I must say that it's thanks to this drama that I got back to watching Taiwanese drama.  I absolutely loved .. loved.. LOVED this drama.  Every single moment of it.  The cast was great!  Everyone performed their characters well, I felt every ounce of emotions they gave off... from laughter to tears to smiles.. etc.  Plus the cast was a major plus too :)  I must admit that I was originally scared to start it because of the whopping total of 84 episodes.. but let me tell ya.. once you get around half-way.. you don't want it to end.. :(  (LOL, maybe it was just me.. but I definitely wished it could've lasted a bit longer :p)  Anyways, like I said already, I enjoyed this drama to the max.  I absolutely shipped Annie and Chris together!  (Though I must admit I also ship Annie with George Hu & Chris with Tiffany Hsu too.)  But I super duper really do ship them.  They were so adorable and compatible throughout the show.  It's nice seeing how the love between them flowed naturally overall.  Not a snap and I'm in love kinda drama..  It was natural.  :) 

Kyahhh.. I want to spazz...  :p 

I loved Chris as Ke Wei Xiang.  Always calling his wife "wife" teehee.  I could never stop my smiles.  I loved his sweet character, who's always working hard in trying to complete his dream goal.. and fulfilling his duty to his grandma.. and loving his "wife" and family....

fun

Expired Sarnie
First I watched Love Around. So disappointed. Then tried Love Now, which was decent. And decided to watch this, liked it a lot. A lot more than Love Around and Love Now. I still find George Hu and Annie to have more chemistry. I can actually see the difference in they way Chris and George kissed Annie and it sort of confirmed to me that there was something going on between George and Annie.

Anyways I survived through this. This is my 3rd Taiwanese drama that the epiosde exceed over 50 episodes. My current one is Tie the Knot. I tend to like these long ones even though they LAG SO MUCH in between.

I need me a lakorn version of this.