Tax rebates going out early!!!

OMG!!! SO its true then... hahaha!!! I thought it was a prank or sum joke of sum kind... WHOO HOO now this is GOOD for me... I cant wait for mine so I will have something to eat beside Ramen for a CHANGE! I REALLY REALLY REALLY CANT WAIT FOR MINE! I CAN ALSO EVEN BE ABLE TO TO PAY RENT TOO... NOW THAT'S SWEET! READ ARTICLE BELOW!

TAX REBATE GOING OUT EARLY!!!

noungning

Heartless
haha i was just talking to my co worker about this, it depends on the last 2 digits of your social security #

go to irs.gov and you will be able to check the dates... it ranges from may 01 to july!!!! for the checks to get to you.

if your social ends with 99 lol, expect to get ur check in july -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat if u mail in ur TAX right ? i saw on Yahoo dis morning

http://www.savvysugar.com/1576586

Direct deposit payment
SS#
00-20 April 28
21-75 May 5
76-99 May 12

Paper check ( if u mail ur tax in )
SS#
00-09 May 9
10-18 May 16
19-25 May 23
26-38 May 30
39-51 June 6
52-63 June 13
64-75 June 20
76-87 June 27
88-99 July 4

.....for me i should get $300 on MONDAY according to the chart but it won't fully credit to ur account till WED . I guess it all good . I"ll pay the server with dat money den HAHAHHA

dat if u mail in ur TAX right ? i saw on Yahoo dis morning

http://www.savvysugar.com/1576586
Direct deposit payment
SS#
00-20 April 28
21-75 May 5
76-99 May 12

Paper check ( if u mail ur tax in )
SS#
00-09 May 9
10-18 May 16
19-25 May 23
26-38 May 30
39-51 June 6
52-63 June 13
64-75 June 20
76-87 June 27
88-99 July 4

.....for me i should get $300 on MONDAY according to the chart but it won't fully credit to ur account till WED . I guess it all good . I"ll pay the server with dat money den HAHAHHA
How do you know how much your gonna get? How come only 300$? how did you check that out?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Cool.
I got my return a few weeks ago, now I'm just waiting for the rebate. The baby is going into my "vacation" fund.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG I just saw this on NBC News...some people might have their check as early as next monday! wow...luky!
shoooottt I wont get mines till maybe June! UGHHH!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
- bleh. great more headaches for next year tax return. like someone else said, "they think they are doing us a favor, but they aren't."

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i'm not too excited for the checks because they're gonna take it back from your tax next year..so your refund for next year is going to be less...

Muddie Murda

smile...
I know I'm paying back already for next year so don't matter :D More money for me now!

My number starts with 0! WOW I'm so thankful lolll

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im still wondering if i did mine right lol...
goodness, if i did... its coming during that May 5th date ...

why are they getting us all excited bout the rebate when they are gonna take it back next yr?? wth!? :huh:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
i'm not too excited for the checks because they're gonna take it back from your tax next year..so your refund for next year is going to be less...
The Stimulus Rebate check will not affect our 2008 taxes. See FAQs below from the IRS website... http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=182003,00.html Or go to the website for more info...

Q. Is my stimulus payment taxable?

A. No. You will not owe tax on your payment when you file your 2008 federal income tax return. But you should keep a copy of the IRS letter you receive later this year listing the amount of your payment.

Q. If my stimulus payment is not going to affect my 2008 tax refund or increase the tax I owe next year, why is it I need to retain the letter that lists how much I received?

A. In the event you do not qualify for the full amount on your 2007 return but you do on your 2008 return, you will need to have the letter as a record of the amount you previously received. [New 4/11/08]

Q. Will the payment I receive in 2008 reduce my 2008 refund or increase the amount I owe for 2008?

A. No, the stimulus payment will not reduce your refund or increase the amount you owe when you file your 2008 return.