Noon Woranuch Wongsawan
Rita Sririta Kongying
Ploy Jindachot
and more......

Genre:
Revenge/Drama

Rated: PG-17?

Chapter 1:

The rain fell, droplets that looked like teardrops. Thunder roared and the lightening flash throughout the city of Bangkok. It seemed like Ramasul had found the beautiful goddess, Mekala and once again they are fighting a fierce battle with each other. Ramasul using his ax and Mekala using her powerful Moni crystal to fight him off causing the thunder and lightening. But tonight seemed like the worst battle between the two than ever before, it was one flash after the other and the thunder was louder than usual. While the sky was enraged in a war, in the Kongying Manor was another battle. A little girl by the age of fourteen stood in her room by the window balcony looking out at the rain. Downstairs she can hear the echoes of her parents fighting.....once again. She finally decided to sneak downstairs to take a look. This would be the night that will change her life forever...

"Chatchai, I can't believe this. Why did you do this to me? Jariya is my best friend. How could you?" Her mother said in tears.

"Jindara. I'm sorry"

"Don't you dare sorry me. After all the pain and tears you put me through. Leave if you want. LEAVE!" Jindara yelled.

"I have to leave anyways, but first let me go say goodbye to Kob" Chatchai yelled.

"NO....you are not her father anymore. I don't want her to know that she has a bastard for a father"

Kob stood there as tears began to fall down her cheeks. They think that she don't know anything, they think that just because she is a kid she shouldn't know. They wanted to hide the secret from her, but she knew, she had always known. Her once happy family was all, but a lie. The more she saw her mother cry, the more her heart ached, and the more hatred she had toward her father for all the pain that he had put her and her mother through. Her mother was crying hard when she finally saw Kob standing there at the staircase and that look of sorrow her mother had on, Kob knew that her mother was crying....teardrops of pain.

"Kob...why are you standing there sweetie. Go back to your room" Jindara said.

"Kob, come here daughter" Chatchai said, but Kob didn't budge at all so he went to her instead, "I have to go now. Take care of yourself and your mother. Call me if anything happens. I love you, you know that right. I'm always going to be here for you. You're my only daughter" He said and kissed her head before walking out in to the night with his suitcases, out of their lives...forever.

Kob just stood there balling her fist while tears fell down her cheeks. She ran to hug her mother and the both of them burst into more tears, "I hate him mother. I hate him. He is not my father." Kob said.

pze

sarNie Adult
girl this is intense already....n its only the beginning....keeping it coming girl

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so sad.....but i love it^^ thanks ^O^ it reminds me of the mv of because of you by kelly clarkson....maybe it's just me...idk^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
A new fiction. My hands are so loaded. How am I going to keep up? LOL keep it coming anyways. :lol:

Sounds like a revenge. LOL

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Part 2

For the next couple of months, Jindara hardly ate. She began to look paler and paler as each day passed by. She was so heartbroken that she ended up in the hospital. The doctor had then diagnose Jindara with a sever case of depression and malfunction of nutrition because she hardly ate anything at all. Kob had to watch as her mom’s life slowly faded away from her. Jindara Kongying…was on her death bed. Her sister, Piyada Kongying had been the only one there for her as she slowly died.

“Piyada, please take care of Kob for me.� Jindara said in a raspy voice.

Tears fell down Piyada’s cheeks as she answered, “I will P’Jindara. I love Kob as if she was my own. I promise to take care of her.�

“Kob. Your Aunt Piyada will take care of her from now on. Listen to her okay. I love you, remember that�

“MOM, you can’t leave me. MOM!!!� Kob yelled as the monitor line went straight and like that her mom had left her to be alone, “Aunt Piyada, why did mom have to die like this. It’s all Dad’s fault. I hate him. I really hate him�

“Sssh…it’s okay, you still have me and Rita� Aunt Piyada said crying while trying to comfort Kob the best that she can.

The funeral seemed like an eternity to Kob. She had really lost her mother. All she could do was sit in front of her mother’s picture and cry. Finally, Aunt Piyada came to sit next to her and whispered to Kob and told her that her father was here. Angry, Kob turned abruptly to look, only to see that her father did not come alone, but he had the nerve to bring HER and their daughter that was about the same age as Kob. All three of them came to light the incense for Kob’s mom, but Kob went to grabbed the incense from them.

“You are not welcome here. How dare you come mock my mother like this?� Kob yelled.

“Kob, sweetie� Chatchai said.

“GET OUT!�

“KOB. I am your father. Don’t you dare raise your voice at me!�

“The day you left us was the day that my dad died. I don’t have a bastard like you for a father� Kob continued to yell until Chatchai’s hand came across her cheek, Kob held her cheek with tears rolling down, but there was no pain that she felt on her cheek, it was her heart that was in pain.

“Kob..I’m sorry..I didn’t mean to� Chatchai said looking at his palm that had slapped his daughter for the first time…ever.

“It’s all your fault that mom died. I will never forgive you for this, now get out and take your stupid mistress and daughter with you� Kob yelled.

“I think it’s about time that you leave. You have caused enough pain for P’Jindara and Kob, it’s because of you that she died.� Piyada said as Chatchai along with Jariya and their daughter left.

Kob watched as her father finally left with his family and fell to the ground crying. She turned to look at her mother’s picture and cried more, like her mother she was crying…teardrops of pain. After the funeral was over and done with, Chatchai would always try to come over to the house.

“What do you want?� Piyada asked.

“I came to take Kob to go live with me� Chatchai said.

“No. I am not going to live with you. Aunt Piyada tell him� Kob said.

“But I’m your father�

“No. I won’t go…I’d rather die�

“Chatchai. I think that it’s best that Kob stays with me. I already promised my sister to take care of Kob. Plus I am not going to sent her to live with you and Jariya, I am not going to let her suffer like her mother did. You can live your own life with Jariya and your daughter. Kob is not going to go live in misery with you� Aunt Piyada said as Chatchai finally nodded and left.

“I will make them pay for what they did� Kob vowed with anger.

i hope u guys are enjoying this story so far...stay tune..there are going to be plenty of drama and twists...

cikna

sarNie Adult
I love it!! Me love both Kob and Dennis!Keep those stories coming!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Part 3

As the years went by, Kob hardly see her father ever again, once in a long while he would come, but she would not come out to see him. She had thought that if he had really loved her like he said he did, he would do more...but there was nothing. She got nothing. Kob decided that she would not think about her father ever again, to her he was nothing. She will bring him the pain that he had gave her mother. So as the years went by, Kob stayed with her Aunt Piyada and her daughter, Rita Sririta. Both Kob and Rita went to school together and achieved greatly and soon enough, Kob had receive a full scholarship to continue her education in New York. She had always wanted to go somewhere far to get away from her father.

"Kob. I'm going to miss you!" Rita said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry I'll call you everyday hopefully" Kob said hugging Rita.

"Good luck sweetie. I'll miss you too. Goodbye. Come back soon okay" Aunt Piyada said as they embraced.

Kob looked at her family, the only ones that she had left one last time before she waved bye at them and walked into the gates. Before she accepted the scholarship, she had decided to start her life over, a life without a father; hopefully she will be able to do just that. Without consulting either her aunt or Rita, she had made up her mind that Thailand was a place that she would never step into again. She wasn't going to come back....ever.

Rita who was Kob's cousin had also been accepted into Thailand's best university. Like Kob, she had also received a scholarship to continue her education abroad, but she turned it down because she wanted to stay close to her mother. Kob and Rita had become inseparable over the past years; they were more like sisters than cousins. They could almost continue each other sentences. It was Rita who always cheered Kob up when she was down. They would get into trouble together and was always equal in everything, like grades and their attractive looks that can melt any guy’s heart. The two though was more into their schoolwork then partying and guys were the last thing on their mind. To Kob especially, she can never bring herself to love any guy, she was afraid that she will end up the way her mother ended…her life in heartache. Kob has silently vowed to herself that she will not fall in love…ever. One chapter in their lives had close, another was about to be opened.

10 YEARS LATER........

BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP

The alarm clock began to ring throughout the whole condo. It rang like that for about two minutes until a hand finally pressed the snooze button where it stopped. The person finally got up and walked lazily to the bathroom. Coming back out, the person seemed more alive; she got dressed and went out to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. She was drinking and reading the newspaper when her cell phone rang.

"Suvanant Kongying speaking" She said.

"Su..We have an important meeting today at twelve" the voice on the other line said.

"Okay Mr. Daniel Henney. When was it that the Boss's son would actually take the time to call a worker to remind her of a meeting like this" Kob said.

"Su..You know that you are more than just a worker to me. Plus my dad loves you. You're the best that we have in D.Henney’s Enterprise. Now open the door, why don't you" He told her as Kob got up to open the door and there he was standing there smiling, a smile that was irresistible to all girls, but not to Kob.

"So early in the morning Boss" Kob laughed as Daniel made his way into the condo.

Instead of letting Kob drive to the company, Daniel insisted that she go with him and she did as she was told. She went into his Mercedes Benz and the both of them headed to work. "New York never changes. Always so busy" Kob said. Daniel just looked at her and smile.

Once they arrived at the company, they got out of the car as the valet parker took Daniel's car away for them. The two of them walked up into the company where they were greeted by all the workers. Daniel led Kob into the meeting room where everyone was sitting around a big round table. Kob took a seat next to Daniel and waited for Dom Henney to come in and start off the meeting. After a moment he finally walked in.

is everyone enjoying this so far? please tell so i will have more motivation to finish it..i'v been slacking off all these years...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Part 3

As the years went by, Kob hardly see her father ever again, once in a long while he would come, but she would not come out to see him. She had thought that if he had really loved her like he said he did, he would do more...but there was nothing. She got nothing. Kob decided that she would not think about her father ever again, to her he was nothing. She will bring him the pain that he had gave her mother. So as the years went by, Kob stayed with her Aunt Piyada and her daughter, Rita Sririta. Both Kob and Rita went to school together and achieved greatly and soon enough, Kob had receive a full scholarship to continue her education in New York. She had always wanted to go somewhere far to get away from her father.

"Kob. I'm going to miss you!" Rita said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry I'll call you everyday hopefully" Kob said hugging Rita.

"Good luck sweetie. I'll miss you too. Goodbye. Come back soon okay" Aunt Piyada said as they embraced.

Kob looked at her family, the only ones that she had left one last time before she waved bye at them and walked into the gates. Before she accepted the scholarship, she had decided to start her life over, a life without a father; hopefully she will be able to do just that. Without consulting either her aunt or Rita, she had made up her mind that Thailand was a place that she would never step into again. She wasn't going to come back....ever.

Rita who was Kob's cousin had also been accepted into Thailand's best university. Like Kob, she had also received a scholarship to continue her education abroad, but she turned it down because she wanted to stay close to her mother. Kob and Rita had become inseparable over the past years; they were more like sisters than cousins. They could almost continue each other sentences. It was Rita who always cheered Kob up when she was down. They would get into trouble together and was always equal in everything, like grades and their attractive looks that can melt any guy’s heart. The two though was more into their schoolwork then partying and guys were the last thing on their mind. To Kob especially, she can never bring herself to love any guy, she was afraid that she will end up the way her mother ended…her life in heartache. Kob has silently vowed to herself that she will not fall in love…ever. One chapter in their lives had close, another was about to be opened.

10 YEARS LATER........

BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP

The alarm clock began to ring throughout the whole condo. It rang like that for about two minutes until a hand finally pressed the snooze button where it stopped. The person finally got up and walked lazily to the bathroom. Coming back out, the person seemed more alive; she got dressed and went out to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. She was drinking and reading the newspaper when her cell phone rang.

"Suvanant Kongying speaking" She said.

"Su..We have an important meeting today at twelve" the voice on the other line said.

"Okay Mr. Daniel Henney. When was it that the Boss's son would actually take the time to call a worker to remind her of a meeting like this" Kob said.

"Su..You know that you are more than just a worker to me. Plus my dad loves you. You're the best that we have in D.Henney’s Enterprise. Now open the door, why don't you" He told her as Kob got up to open the door and there he was standing there smiling, a smile that was irresistible to all girls, but not to Kob.

"So early in the morning Boss" Kob laughed as Daniel made his way into the condo.

Instead of letting Kob drive to the company, Daniel insisted that she go with him and she did as she was told. She went into his Mercedes Benz and the both of them headed to work. "New York never changes. Always so busy" Kob said. Daniel just looked at her and smile.

Once they arrived at the company, they got out of the car as the valet parker took Daniel's car away for them. The two of them walked up into the company where they were greeted by all the workers. Daniel led Kob into the meeting room where everyone was sitting around a big round table. Kob took a seat next to Daniel and waited for Danny Henney to come in and start off the meeting. After a moment he finally walked in.
is everyone enjoying this so far? please tell so i will have more motivation to finish it..i'v been slacking off all these years...
i think u should go on with the story. kob and dennis are two of my fave celebrities. BTW, the plot seems intriguing... ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love it...i have been gone for a few days...but i just enjoy reading this after i came back...oooh dennis' smile is so dreamy hmmmmmmmm

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i have two korean hotties in here...hey u never know, there might be a twist...i'm still deciding who should be paired up with who...lol so don't think that the way i listed the names are in the correct order...and couplings...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
woot woot.. interestin keke.. keke..

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i was thinking of dropping this story, but i got yelled at by sopha so the next chapter should be up soon...i've been working on it slowly...very slowly..lol

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i have an mv for this posted at youtube, will post later ...can i make you a poster ?
u sure can make a poster...i was gonna ask someone to make one for me too..lol make sure kob has the sexy, independent, and strong look..lol dennis with that suave, handsome, look in a suit...oh and where can i find the mv

shachibasha

psychotic
u sure can make a poster...i was gonna ask someone to make one for me too..lol make sure kob has the sexy, independent, and strong look..lol dennis with that suave, handsome, look in a suit...oh and where can i find the mv
oooo can i makw a poster too?