Tee Tra Koon Song

tinah

sarNie Coma
..never thought about these two pairing up..aum a is on a role..lol..wish the praek was someone else but oh well..atleast bua has more lakorn..but yeh i just saw the opening ceremony..are they doing 2 lakorn at the same time?..cuz Em is there too..but yeh bua's character is bratty..
credit to roots
opening ceremony

http://www.uploading.com/?get=57TKS6QN

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn sounds interesting, Tinah. Thanks for sharing. Aum is on a role, huh? He's good looking and talented, though. I'm looking forward to getting more info. Aum and Bua would make a beautiful couple.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
cool...I like A. Atichart...after Dao Long Fah and Lady Yaowarath he's been getting more roles huh? Bua's cute too

shubby

sarNie Adult
Aum and Bua damn this lakorn will rock!! Aum is sure a hottie and of course Bua is a beautiful gurl with talent...cant wait!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait! when is it airing? summary anyone..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
..never thought about these two pairing up..aum a is on a role..lol..wish the praek was someone else but oh well..atleast bua has more lakorn..but yeh i just saw the opening ceremony..are they doing 2 lakorn at the same time?..cuz Em is there too..but yeh bua's character is bratty..
credit to roots
opening ceremony

http://www.uploading.com/?get=57TKS6QN
[post="100403"][/post]​

Tinah, thanks for the upload...but, I cannot get access because it's an "invalid link". Would you please repost. Thank you.

Mann

i haven;t seen bua onscreen for a while now since her and kade lakorn, i'll look forward to this lakorn :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is airing after Noon/Ta lakorn :D that lakorn just recently aired..ch3 is anouncing it so early..lol..thanx to roots :wub:

yui15

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! YAYAY!!! Sooo many good lakorns coming out soon!! How am I ever going to keep up?? :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..i cant even keep up right now..knowing so many good lakorns is about to air..first..kaew ta pee..yuer marn..and now this..yay! :D and im already watching sadut ruk..amaratalay..and kind of noon/ta lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aum/Bua looks so cute together! and aum got soo HOT! :w000t: ..theres 4 couples..i see a bunch of new faces besides aum/bua/aff..anyway..cant wait to see aum in action drama!..credit to fans at tv3 webboard..i want noon/ta lakorn to end soon..