Tee Tra Koon Song

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Oh goodness! Aum looks so drool-worthy in those pics!! Bua is so adorable with her dimples and i think she is one of the most prettiest-cute in the industry. I wonder if theyre going to get Aum to take off his shirt. A little eye-candy for us girls cuz i know he has a washboard ab!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
same here Tinah! man, i cant wait..its on air when Sept 10 i think...and then Yer Marn is sept 11? something like that..OOMMGG! hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
same here Tinah! man, i cant wait..its on air when Sept 10 i think...and then Yer Marn is sept 11? something like that..OOMMGG! hehe
yep!..gosh so many lakorns to keep up with..airing one after another..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this lakorn. It's airing so soon...Yay!! It's going to be an action type of lakorn. I hope it's worth watching...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i hope its good since the production is Tv Scene..havent seen a good action drama in so long!
[post="168930"][/post]​
Same here. The last best action lakorn I've seen was 5 Kom. I haven't seen any interesting actions since then...It's been a few years.

tinah

sarNie Coma
all 4 was performing at the 36th Anni..

whoa..Aum is so HOT..and the far right guy..but why did he shaved his head!..and lookade 's bro looks better now..since he shaved his head..

meenia

sarNie Adult
Why is both of Bua's lakorn air now? I hate it when this happens...Can not the director wait for a while...I hate to see the stars everywhere and then they are gone for a while...Bua has a lakorn with Andrew and now Aum...Remember that her last lakorn that I remember is with Kade...Guess it's a way to promote their stars...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg im so in love w/the song right now..lol..its really nice..so far so good!..sucks that the kids didnt grow up yet..but yeh aum looks really hot in here!..and bua is cute as always..

the people that aum lived with raise him since he was little..he wanted to go find out where his real family is..but he got beated up so badly that he lost his memories..oh yeh the other 3 guys are his brothers but not blood brothers..they dislike him..

hansonie

sarNie Egg
I really like Aum, but dunno why i don't like Bua. Maybe im just jealous. haha. I don't know what it is.

Aum looks hot in this piccy but i dont like his beard thingy in the rest of the pics. I might watch it.

tinah said:

[post="170489"][/post]​

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pictures, Tinah. Aum is one HOT guy!! I'm glad he's in more lakorns. Has this lakorn aired yet?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep this lakorn aired yesturday..its already posted in the BM section :D ive seen the 1st epi already..so far so good

tinah

sarNie Coma
some sc credit to people @ pantip..the baby is adorable :wub:

i think Aof is cute..is this is 1st lakorn?..