Teeda Nakin

sarN

sarNie Granny
anywho ever seen it ??? wat happen at the ending ? cuz i feel something is left off ?

Saifah

bite me x___
this movie didnt even end! man! Its like they were on their way to go help her parents and it ended and it never came...

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah !! i think the company didn't send out the last tape or soemhing hahaha how can it just end like dat ??? Everyone was in dat forest and fighting .. no more tape ?????

Saifah

bite me x___
yeah everyone was in the forest and the nang aek was pregnant. That lakorn was good but never ended and we hecka waited for it but another movie came out after that..lolz.. maybe the company got lazy.

Saifah

bite me x___
the nang aek when she was little was yardtip and when she grew, she was that girl that star in pra suton manorah as Bee older sister. I forgot how the pra aek looks like. I remember he has hair.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the p'k was Suksit!!!! the P"K from the old version of "Pra Suton Manora" .. it suck dat there no ending ! I think something happen dat y the last tape was NEVER relaase lol.. it either they bann the lakorn or the company stop produce the tape

Saifah

bite me x___
i agree sarn.. man i hecka wanted to see the ending though.. i wonder what will happend if there was still an ending.

sarN

sarNie Granny
we'll never know cuz it been wat over 10 years now ?? and the last tape was never release hahahahha

Saifah

bite me x___
let's predict.. i think that the bad people will die or the nang aek might get hurt.haha,... iono. This movie was good tho.

sarN

sarNie Granny
... well it seen like everyone was in teh forest hahah the vailllan the parent the n'k and p'k ... they all reunited in dat big battle in the forest haha . The bad guy of course will get kill and the N"k parent goin let the n'k stay on land wiht her hsuband and they return to the ocean ...happy ever after

Saifah

bite me x___
oh yeah.. i forgot she was a nak... lolz... but i would think she would stay on land with her husband and give birth to a baby boy?? haha... was it?

Saifah

bite me x___
i was thinking their kid would like run to them and iono... hehe... naughty like the mommy when she was young.

sarN

sarNie Granny
*SIGH* how come there no ending to dis lakorn ... at first i thought it just me ! Now i know other ppl don't seen the ending too

Saifah

bite me x___
hey i thought we were the only ones too but i guess something happend to the company.. of they stopped it or they never finished filming because something happend.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i believe they cancel this lakorn.....i remember watching it years ago..... then it didnt came.. and my mom asked the rental lady.. and she said.that they stop airing it.. soo the company stops making tapes.. iunno if its true..u have to wait till ann comes on.. shes a boran freak! :D