Teenager drowns newborn baby by flushing

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Stupid kid. I hope they flush her a$$ down the toilet and see how that feel.

And yea, how come no one know she is pregnant. Even her parents or siblings. They must of been hella stupid or not around to notice it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That's so :( man; It sucks because there are many people out there who want a baby, but can't have one and yet this dumb little girl is going to kill her child. Ugh; she was stupid enough start having sex at the age of 13 she should be at the least smart enough to give the baby up for adoption. I mean what is the worst that your parents could do to you at 14 ground you?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
some people dont show when havin a baby this girl in ma skool in UK she was preg no one knew coz she dint show and she had her PMS normally and even she dnt kno she was untill later on like before she gave birth a few weeks ... this girl must of got scared buh doin that to ur own child god ... she needs help and then again who knows whats shes been thinkin... she still just a kid

dfemc

sarNie Adult
that goes to freakin' show, the STUPID ABSTINENCE PROGRAM don't work for JACK SHIET! put some real SEX EDUCATION & FAMILY PLANNING into the god damn school already. n where's the young womyn's access to abortion clinics?! freakin' Texass conservatives, always defying reality. n now surprise, surprise... :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol p'D; yeah I think schools should teach real sex education over abstinence I mean without sex education kids don't really know how to prevent a pregnancy. abstinence is just telling you, "don't do it until you're ready." exactly most kids are ready at a young age. Gawd Lawd; it's scary how young kids now a days are having sex. There have been some cases in dallas of girls as young as 10 having sex! I mean 10????? That's 2 steps from toddler. What's even more scary is that some girls get their menstruation cycle at as early as 10 >.O imagine that a pregnant 10 year old girl; you can't stop people from having sex if they want to do it, but you can teach them how to prevent being pregnant;

sulad

sarNie Adult
What school would not have Sex Ed. in their school.
Don't they even have Health Class.
That's what they should be learning.
I remember being in middle school and learn about Sex Ed.
What kinda of a idea of flushing a baby will come across your mind also.
Atleast she was cruel or have a illness.
Thank you for sharing.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Some people does not show when pregnant. I was constantly bleeding with my second child.

But this is just too disturbing. She was grown up enough to have sex and get pregnant at 14, then she was also grown up enough to know that what she was doing while flushing that baby in the toilet was WRONG. She deserves any consequences of murdering a child, like any other adults would get. I have no sympathy on baby/children killers. Adoption would have been a better solution for her and the infant. Sad..so sad!

noungning

Heartless
yeah it can happen that someone is pregnant and no one notices. baggy clothes and such...

but gosh that's what happens when kids discover sex. <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
She should be charged for murder.

Sex before marriage very bad, sex after marraige, that is one thing I agree about in my culture. And I strongly support it even if you use an excuse as "it's Ameica" oh please. And sometime I use that term to my parents when I want my way but that is out of hand. Especially to a 14 year old.

Some people does not show when pregnant, agree. I didn't know that someone I know was pregnant until she was like almost due. She could have gotten away with it, but by then she was married tradtionally and decided to let the whole school know.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: wow..i didnt watch the vdo yet...but that is so cruel..i cant believe someone can lift their hands to kill an innocent child..esp its own mother!

poor kid..yes she should be charged with murder! now it make me curious as what/where the heck is the father of the baby...he should be half responsible for this too. *his action might have been the result of this outcome <_<

Quarter

Tell me about it.
uh for some girls the stomach dont really show on the first child. thats why you dont have sex if you dont now how to.

or

just dont have sex at all. dang. i'll slap my future daughter up side down if she dates under 18. kissing age is 18yrs, sex is 21. =]

emo

sarNie Hatchling
just dont have sex at all. dang. i'll slap my future daughter up side down if she dates under 18. kissing age is 18yrs, sex is 21. =]
Hey that was going to be my rules for my future daughters too. Same applies for the boys too.

she should've been more responsible...gosh, kids nowadays are having sex so young...*tsk, tsk*...gosh, now that i think about it, when i was that young, i wasn't even thinking about doing anything like that... kids now...:(

she shouldn't have killed it...at least give it up for adoption or leave it at a police station... it's not like her parents would have literally killed her or anything even if they found out she was pregnant...

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Ah...the compassion I feel in the room.

Yeah, we need to hang this girl by her neck. Damn murderer! Never mind that there's no sex ed at the school! Forget the fact that despite being pregnant for NINE MONTHS, the parents (if she has any) didn't notice a thing. And forget about the fact that she's 14. We need to try her AND all minors like adults. Did you guys read about the third graders who tried to kill their teacher? We need to try those kids for attempted murder and put them in jail too. Society have no place for people like these.

She needs to be reeducated the same way that the Asians should be reeducated at University of Colorado-Boulder.

Here's the article to the third graders thingie if you guys don't know what I'm talking about.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=89310586

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Ah...the compassion I feel in the room.

Yeah, we need to hang this girl by her neck. Damn murderer! Never mind that there's no sex ed at the school! Forget the fact that despite being pregnant for NINE MONTHS, the parents (if she has any) didn't notice a thing. And forget about the fact that she's 14. We need to try her AND all minors like adults. Did you guys read about the third graders who tried to kill their teacher? We need to try those kids for attempted murder and put them in jail too. Society have no place for people like these.

She needs to be reeducated the same way that the Asians should be reeducated at University of Colorado-Boulder.

Here's the article to the third graders thingie if you guys don't know what I'm talking about.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=89310586

Yup, I heard about it at work. Those kids gonna be the future Organized Crime family in America. They plan and organized it well (but still got caught.)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I hope this baby-murdering-stupid-bitch-ass-slut goes to hell. I have no sympathy for people like this sorry excuse for a human. But who knows, she probably will get away with murder, since this is America and America likes to analyze stupid shit like this and cry insanity. They will probably blame the school for allowing this stupid bitch to do what she did. This girl is not insane, she's just pure slutty and selfish. I hope she never bares another child ever again. May she die a lonely horrible death and go straight to hell.

If I had it my way, I'll hang her upside down and slowly dip this lowlife into a big pot of boiling water. Then throw her to the sharks.

I'm a Mother... and stories like this anger me.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Could it be she got raped by some guy and was pregnant and don't want anyone to know about it..? I don't know.well just some thought.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
I hope this baby-murdering-stupid-bitch-ass-slut goes to hell. I have no sympathy for people like this sorry excuse for a human. But who knows, she probably will get away with murder, since this is America and America likes to analyze stupid shit like this and cry insanity. They will probably blame the school for allowing this stupid bitch to do what she did. This girl is not insane, she's just pure slutty and selfish. I hope she never bares another child ever again. May she die a lonely horrible death and go straight to hell.

If I had it my way, I'll hang her upside down and slowly dip this lowlife into a big pot of boiling water. Then throw her to the sharks.

I'm a Mother... and stories like this anger me.
whoah, u must know her life well. n i take it, someone may have tried to abort u at one point ^_^ yeeah, u being a mother, i'd expect more compassion. but hey whatever floats ur boat. are u from texass by chance? just curious.