Teenager drowns newborn baby by flushing

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
poor kid..yes she should be charged with murder! now it make me curious as what/where the heck is the father of the baby...he should be half responsible for this too. *his action might have been the result of this outcome <_<
Well, I think he shouldn't be fully responsible. I mean, if she did consent to the sex, he really did nothing wrong. Now, she could have hid the pregnancy from him and he really wouldn't be held responsible. I dunno, that's just me.

Here's another article with more info: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metrop...an/5673165.html

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
whoah, u must know her life well. n i take it, someone may have tried to abort u at one point ^_^ yeeah, u being a mother, i'd expect more compassion. but hey whatever floats ur boat. are u from texass by chance? just curious.
Ofcourse I have compassion.. for innocent babies. Not for baby murderers. And no, no one tried to abort me. WHAT IS YOUR POINT? I don't need to know her life; what she did says it all. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HER LIFE. I'm expressing my opinions toward this matter, so what gives you the right to be a smart ass to me? I'm not attacking anyone or you on this board. This is an opinion board and I have the God damn right to express my opinions don't I?

THANK YOU.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Ofcourse I have compassion.. for innocent babies. Not for baby murderers. And no, no one tried to abort me. WHAT IS YOUR POINT? I don't need to know her life; what she did says it all. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HER LIFE. I'm expressing my opinions toward this matter, so what gives you the right to be a smart ass to me? I'm not attacking anyone or you on this board. This is an opinion board and I have the God damn right to express my opinions don't I?

THANK YOU.
we're all equally exercising our rights to express in here. so who's censoring you? nobody's preventing you from expressing your opinions or attacking you, but it's quite ironic that u take my comments so personal and as form of judgement on my part, when you have personally attacked the character of a young girl, who's life circumstance you know nothing about. it's just a taste of one's own medicine, u can say ^_^

being a mother, it's understandable that you would have strong feelings and convictions about the value of the life of a child. i'm sure each and every person here can agree on that life of anyone, a child or not, is valuable in a universal sense. but let's keep in mind, the young girl, who committed the act is also a life, and was at one point or another an innocent child too. at this rate, most of us, at least i would hope, would understand that no one in their right mind would want to destroy another life for pleasure sakes. so let's just put things into perspective here, instead of goin' around judging and ranting about the character of an individual without having the full context of her life, when u personally do not like that being done to you (even thru simple "smart ass" questions). :lol:

so as a mother, i hope you raise ur child to be wise enuf to understand the world in a more humanized and comprehensive manner. because reality surely isn't black or white, nor is it as pretty as u like to control it to be.

just don't preach compassion for an "innocent" baby's life and then turn around and wage hate and violence against the mother, who's also young child herself. it's plain hypocritical.

not too far off from those who support capital punishment, killing to stop the act of killing...hmmm... not my kind of sense.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uh for some girls the stomach dont really show on the first child. thats why you dont have sex if you dont now how to.

or

just dont have sex at all. dang. i'll slap my future daughter up side down if she dates under 18. kissing age is 18yrs, sex is 21. =]
i know what you mean. i have a younger sister who i'm over protective of & if any boys try to talk to her, i better know who he is & all that stuff. i interogate the boy's behind! lol

but that news is crazy. just as crazy as the man who put his own baby in the oven & baked her.. it's just sad...
there are other ways to go about this situation. i mean, if you don't want the baby, she should've gave it up for adoption, but to try & flush it down the toilet, that's just wrong. i mean, she was pregnant for 9 months, the least she could've done is let the baby have a life, even if it's not with the birth mom.

lady0fdarkness

we're all equally exercising our rights to express in here. so who's censoring you? nobody's preventing you from expressing your opinions or attacking you, but it's quite ironic that u take my comments so personal and as form of judgement on my part, when you have personally attacked the character of a young girl, who's life circumstance you know nothing about. it's just a taste of one's own medicine, u can say ^_^

being a mother, it's understandable that you would have strong feelings and convictions about the value of the life of a child. i'm sure each and every person here can agree on that life of anyone, a child or not, is valuable in a universal sense. but let's keep in mind, the young girl, who committed the act is also a life, and was at one point or another an innocent child too. at this rate, most of us, at least i would hope, would understand that no one in their right mind would want to destroy another life for pleasure sakes. so let's just put things into perspective here, instead of goin' around judging and ranting about the character of an individual without having the full context of her life, when u personally do not like that being done to you (even thru simple "smart ass" questions). :lol:

so as a mother, i hope you raise ur child to be wise enuf to understand the world in a more humanized and comprehensive manner. because reality surely isn't black or white, nor is it as pretty as u like to control it to be.

just don't preach compassion for an "innocent" baby's life and then turn around and wage hate and violence against the mother, who's also young child herself. it's plain hypocritical.

not too far off from those who support capital punishment, killing to stop the act of killing...hmmm... not my kind of sense.
Ofcourse, I'm offended. You are attacking me, when I'm not the person who killed my baby. I don't have time to study her pathetic life. I will conclude my judegment of her by what she did. She is a MURDERER. This Thread is not about me. This thread is about a pathetic girl who killed a helpless baby.

So I assume, you defend terrorist too? You know nothing of their life, so you won't comdemn them for killing thousands and thousands of people right? I will give the benefit of the doubt to people who deserves it, not murderers.

There is no excuse for what this "innocent" girl did. She was mentally and physically able to open up her legs, so I'm pretty sure she's able-bodied enough to do something about her child. I don't care about her life-circumstances. What she did is inexcusable. She and hundreds of other "innocent" girls.

Damn right, as a Mother to a small child, it is disturbing to me that someone could do this to a defenseless infant. Why some people is defending this Monster is way beyond me. So obviously, you are not a Mother. Perhaps, one day, when you become one and you see how fragile babies are and how much they need their Mother/Father to care for them, then you'd be sensitive to this issue too. While this girl gets a chance at life, the dead baby had no chance. I guess you are like the rest of America, you have to analyze this and analyze that. Then you blame it on her surroundings or blame it on how she was brought up. How about taking the blame on yourself and be accountable for your actions?

Sorry, but I don't need you to tell me how to raise my baby.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
There is no excuse for what this "innocent" girl did. She was mentally and physically able to open up her legs, so I'm pretty sure she's able-bodied enough to do something about her child. I don't care about her life-circumstances. What she did is inexcusable. She and hundreds of other "innocent" girls.

Damn right, as a Mother to a small child, it is disturbing to me that someone could do this to a defenseless infant. Why some people is defending this Monster is way beyond me. I guess you are like the rest of America, you have to analyze this and analyze that. Then you blame it on her upbringing, or blame it on how she was brought up. How about taking the blame on yourself and be accountable for your actions?

Sorry, but I don't need you or anyone to tell me how to raise my baby.
whoaaa... getting heated up in here... :eek:

i understand where you're coming from though. i'm not a mother so i can't understand from THAT point of view. however, i think it is the girl's fault for her actions. she should be accountable for her actions. if you're gonna do something [specially if it's extreme like this], better be prepare for a consequence.

lady0fdarkness

whoaaa... getting heated up in here... :eek:

i understand where you're coming from though. i'm not a mother so i can't understand from THAT point of view. however, i think it is the girl's fault for her actions. she should be accountable for her actions. if you're gonna do something [specially if it's extreme like this], better be prepare for a consequence.
Yeah, well I'm not one to get things heated. But here I am, minding my own business, participating in a discussion like everyone else on this board, not bothering anyone or belittling anyone's thoughts and opinions and all of a sudden, I get attacked. Everyone else is condemning this girl who killed her own baby, but somehow I am the one who gets called out. I guess some people feel like it's their sole duty to make sure they show another member just how wise or smart they are. Well, I guess I got to watch what I say on here. It seems like they don't like it when you think differently than they do.

Weird.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Before anyone begins to condemn the 14 yr old for what she did, we have to get all the facts and the news doesn't really release all the facts to us as the public viewer. We also have to count the factor of: FEAR. She's only 14 yrs old and having a baby, it's something that's scary to even think about. Maybe her parents will disown her and kick her out? Maybe it's FEAR that the "father" of the baby put in her? We all know that there are countless cases of unreported Rapes in the US. Then again it just might be that she's plain Cold-hearted/insane and killed the infant? There are too many sides and factors that the viewers don't have, but the one(s) involved in the situation.

I know in some Asian cultures and the middle east, having a baby at the age of 12-16 is normal, but in the western culture, it's more of a thing they shun even though it happens.

I'm holding any opinions I have until the whole story is out with a few more facts.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Not sure about TX, but in IL, if you give birth to a baby you do NOT want, immediately take the infant to a Hospital, Church, Police Station, or Fire Department. Just leave the infant on the front step/door (hopefully nicely wrapped and snug) and walk away. No questions ask. That gives the infant a second chance in life with a family who wants them, and you as the mother, can go back and live your life like you never was pregnant with a live person living inside you for up to 9 months. There's also Planned Parenthood Nationwide, they offer stuff called the Morning After Pill, and Abortions. But giving up the infant would be the less sinacle way to go.

Any update on this selfish lil girl yet?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok now she is denying that she even know she was pregnant :lol: She also says she didn't know that she gave birth and didn't hear any crying or anything; Which is weird.... rather impossible to believe..
she decided to go to the restroom cause her stomache was hurting.
also; says she didn't notice or feel anything

not be disgusting or anything, but

a baby and poop comes out from different places in the body :huh:

no way she could have NOT felt it;

noungning

Heartless
hmmm, it can happen tina... through growing up, i've known a person who "dropped" her baby in a toilet, but she knew she was pregnant, she just thought it was a stomach ache, she went to the bathroom and her son just came out in the toilet! man i still remember! lol very rare because i don't remember much... the boy is safe, she was rushed to the hospital, but anyways... but for this girl not to know she was pregnant is iffy...

then the questions of when did she start her period, does she not realize that if her period isn't coming regularly and if she's not on birth control, there's something wrong? additionally the baby was alive in her body, it had to kick her and move around in her, there is no way she can claim she had no idea she was pregnant.

additionally from reading the comments. i think i understand, the comment from the mother and the comment from dfemc. there are many circumstances that child had to face and confront if she had come out to the public, her family, friends and tell them she's given birth to a child. in anyone's situation, 14 is very young, and yes we don't know what the situation is, as in she might've been raped or etc... however, as a 14 year old, she is old enough to realize that killing anyone is wrong, nevertheless your own child. she should've or even could've left the infant in the bathroom after she gave birth (if the mother being 14 have a small frame, her child can be very small also, so giving birth in a bathroom on your own seems reasonable, especially when no one ever noticed she was even pregnant...meaning that baby must be tiny!). however, the background of this girl would make a big difference to the storyline and conviction... although it will not change the fact that she is inhumane.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah ning, but the thing is that I think she was trying to say that the baby was born dead and they did an autopsy to prove that the baby did born alive; >.O I don't know I've heard of people not knowing when they had a baby, but at the same time it's really rare you know? because there are most definitely feelings that she would feel in her vaginal area heck we're all adults. So I guess to me physically it doesn't make sense you know. A girl at 14 her vaginal opening must be very small so for her to drop a baby and not feel anything? It just doesn't seem right to me. Also there are no reports claiming the baby wasn't normal and In the news reports it says the baby was full term possibly meaning the baby was average size =/ I guess that what kind of irks me as odd;

noungning

Heartless
Yeah ning, but the thing is that I think she was trying to say that the baby was born dead and they did an autopsy to prove that the baby did born alive; >.O I don't know I've heard of people not knowing when they had a baby, but at the same time it's really rare you know? because there are most definitely feelings that she would feel in her vaginal area heck we're all adults. So I guess to me physically it doesn't make sense you know. A girl at 14 her vaginal opening must be very small so for her to drop a baby and not feel anything? It just doesn't seem right to me. Also there are no reports claiming the baby wasn't normal and In the news reports it says the baby was full term possibly meaning the baby was average size =/ I guess that what kind of irks me as odd;
yeah i realize the baby came out alive... but ok let's just invision the scenario u've talked about in ur post before mine...

she said she was never pregnant (which i too don't buy it)

she went to the bathroom because her stomach hurted... i don't think u feel your vaginal opening as it opens?!! well i can't answer this because i've never had a baby. she goes to take a "dump"... which in most cases is what many mom's do... they think they needa pee or take a crapper... and then realize it's not that.

she goes to the bathroom, she drops the baby out of her, NO way in hell can she NOT be able to tell it wasn't a baby because if the baby was small even... it has to be at least 1 pound and this is a full term baby... so give or take 5-8 pounds. she heard it fall down, flushed.

the story is not believeable, i'm just saying to have a baby drop out of u into a toilet is quite possible although it doesn't sound so normal.

oh and she might've thought the baby is dead because not all babies cry when they come out, hence why they get a spank to cry at their birth.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah; ^__^ so many different scenario's and point's of view to this story. =.= but I still don't believe that she didn't know she was pregnant and that the baby was there. I think she knew she was pregnant and knew the baby was there but what she didn't know is that the baby was gonna be born at that time;

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yes, she had to know she was pregnant. Even if the baby was only 3 lbs, the shoulder length of it would be at least 5 inches. Now a vagina width is approx 1inch, but with the muscles would stretch, but with a 5 inch shoulder coming out, you would difinitely feel burning and tearing, way different from going #2 in a bathroom. At the time of pushing, she would have known she was giving birth.

Sorry for being graphic, but you know, it's two different areas down there. It's impossible to NOT know if you were giving birth or going #2. Being, I gave birth twice, you would know the difference. I'm a small person, my girls were full term at 6 lbs each...that's not that big...and yeah it hurted, way different that needing to go to the bathroom pain.

I believe, she did panick, and thought the baby was dead. But goodness, it was under water in the toilet bowl, you wouldnt hear a cry even if it could. So she panicked and flush it, thinking that it would actually go down and no one will ever know. Come on...a full term baby, like that would flush down a toilet. Not many toilets are made for that kind of load, then we all wouldnt have problems with toilets backing up... ok...Just my opinion...

noungning

Heartless
lol that's funny "toilets backing up" very off topic but it reminds me of the crapper thread...

yeah dunno why she'd clain she didn't know she was giving birth then flushed it... the cords would still be connected wouldn't it? and if she brought a scissor or knife to cut the cord, obviously she knew what she was doing.