Teeradej Wongpuapan [Ken Theeradeth]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww, I like this shoot. Ken looks so refreshing love his smile! :) Tehee, Btw I miss him too. Bby is toooo adorable.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awweee! Ken is So HANDSOME XD
lol :p
His Baby is so CUTE ^00^
Grew so muches from the last time we all saw him!
Thanks For sharing :]

judyp

sarNie Adult
i don't like ken's hair in here. its too long or something. but what a cute baby! and i think he looks like ken more than noy. but it'll show more as he gets older. and that baby shouldn't be sleeping on his belly!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yea, not one of his best. But he's still looking fine! Aws, his baby is soooo adorable!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
baby looks like Bie Sukrit in the middle pic last row :lol:
I see it too lol...

Anyways Ken looks younger in these photo shoots. Um... whoever dresses the baby has very bad taste in fashion for babies lol... I am not too fond of his baby =( although he is cute. I see more Noy than Ken in him.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
His son looks exactly like Noi!! Lol.
Thanks for the pictures. I don't like the cover much but the inside ones are cutee lol.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aaaawww!!!!!

his baby boy is sooo adorable!!!! gosh.... i'm feeling really jealous inside now.... wishing that it was me who would give birth to his child.....awww... too cute!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i still dont think his baby is cute yet....the last baby pic, the bottom rite, i thot was the best lookin pic of his baby..