Teev Kua Muag Hlub original title?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult

Does anybody know the original Chinese title of this drama? My mom and I just saw it and I thought it was pretty interesting... Please let me know if any of you know . :) Thanks a lot..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know the original Chinese title of this drama? My mom and I just saw it and I thought it was pretty interesting... Please let me know if any of you know . :) Thanks a lot..

The chinese title is: "Wo de wu lin nan you." English title: "The Legend of Love."

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
:yahoo:

Thank you starryXing! :) I knew someone would be able to help me out. Thanks so much again. :D
I hope that it is available on eBay or whatever because I want a copy of it lol... Thanks starryXing.. :)

Fearless- I am not sure what the main story line is, because I only saw part 4 out of the 4 parts, so basically what I caught from it, is that the 5 heroes are from a past life, 2 of them are the main characters of the 5, who travel through a time portal to get into the present and the girl Cary takes them in... and she falls in love with the guy, but it's some complicated love triangle or whatever, so that is why it's called "Teev Kua Muag Hlub" in Hmong... I can't believe I cried at the end lol.. but it's an ok movie. :) you should watch it.. :D

val

sarNie Adult
this movie was okay but i don't like sad ending so i was sort of dissappointed

Fearless

sarNie Adult
:yahoo:

Thank you starryXing! :) I knew someone would be able to help me out. Thanks so much again. :D
I hope that it is available on eBay or whatever because I want a copy of it lol... Thanks starryXing.. :)

Fearless- I am not sure what the main story line is, because I only saw part 4 out of the 4 parts, so basically what I caught from it, is that the 5 heroes are from a past life, 2 of them are the main characters of the 5, who travel through a time portal to get into the present and the girl Cary takes them in... and she falls in love with the guy, but it's some complicated love triangle or whatever, so that is why it's called "Teev Kua Muag Hlub" in Hmong... I can't believe I cried at the end lol.. but it's an ok movie. :) you should watch it.. :D

I think the English title is called scent of love. I haven't seen it but I heard that it's good. Are there only 4 parts? Because the original one had a lot of episodes.