Telemarketers calling ur cell

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man why didnt i just ask my lil sister bout the telemarketer and unwanted txts , since shes a loyal sprint customer!

she also seems to brag bout them ..i wonder if shes got any telemarketing calls yet? lol

i got some calls a few months ago..but then it stopped...hopefully for good but im with tmobile.. and every once in a while i would get those stupid unwanted spam txt. good thing i dont go over my 1000 limited txts! doesnt seem to need the unlimited one since i hardly get halfway thru my 1000...too bad it doesnt get rolled over! :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my mama's keeps gettin calls from telemarketers on her phone but me, my brothers, and my grandpa don't and we're all in da same family plan. sucks for my mama lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
my mama's keeps gettin calls from telemarketers on her phone but me, my brothers, and my grandpa don't and we're all in da same family plan. sucks for my mama lol

lol pich...dont get too happy now...most of the time...those are auto dialer... *i dont mean to jinx ya k :lol:

man lately at work i would press the stupid 1 button so i would get a live person..and when they answer they get to hear my thai music lmao....talk to that telemarketers...

i would hear them saying hello? ...hello?... i wanted to laugh so bad into the phone... :lol:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol i kept getting these dam calls from this vietnamese lady so one time i was tryign to be funny with my friends and i put it on speaker and we just started making up words that we thought sounded vietnamese and she hung up after a few minute yes i know im sorry if that offend any vietnamese people