Ten brothers....

katy

sarNie Egg
It a TVB series....I don't know if anyone post this yet....I am watching it at iptv in thai...There are tens brother....It started as their mother..ate this rice thing where they 10 of them came and went in it..then three month later she got pregnat...her father was very mad art her....

Well, all i have to said is there are very cut eguys in the series...but it a short one...i love them all..... :D

I will try to look for some pics or info....

katy

sarNie Egg
Cast:
Frankie Lam as Chan Dai Ha
Kenix Kwok as Kei Hau Yee
Lai Lok Yi as 1st brother
Lam Yuen Ying as 2nd brother
Jack Wu as 3rd brother
Don Li as 4th brother
Law Kwun Fung as 5th brother
Kwok Jing as 6th brother
Matt Yeung Ming as 7th brother
Cheung Chi Hin as 8th brother
Ip Wai as 9th brother
Wong Ping He as 10th brother
Leila Tong as Hong Siu Lan
Nancy Wu as Yuen Tung Tung

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ohhh..please post pictures and the summary..I'm interested already...i like dramas that involve siblings like all brothers or all sisters..yay...

jukoh

sarNie Egg
This is a funny series. The 10 kids practically grew up into adults overnight - scare the hell out of their parents.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol i don't know about you guys but katy the summary u gave us was kind of good cept for the part where they said Her childhood crush, the poor sweet soup seller, Chan Dai Ha (Frankie Lam) lies that he is responsible for her pregnancy, even though he knows Hau Yee dislikes him, well it seems to me if he is her childhood crush how is she going to dislike him?

Ana

sarNie Adult
I have this series. Luv Jack Wu aka 3rd bro.

-Frankie has a crush on Kenix for a long time. Kenix doesn't like him never did before..lol..he usually case her bad luck if I remember correctly :sweat: