Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
New lakorn that will be airing after SUNG TONG..This is once again a remake...I hate the clothing already...Well here are only a couple of the pics..As for the cast of now all I know is there is Tong, Cartoon and Phone..

ALL PHOTOS IN HERE MUST BE CREDITED BY THE FOLLOWING SITES :

PYJ / FANTASY GIRLS / FON CLUB

Mann

Thanks Ann, lol Tong Cartoon & Phone again? Haha just missing Au. Dangit, they should go back to sung tong's clothing style :/

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know who else is in the lakorn but I only know that Phone-Tong and Cartoon are in it..Anyways it doesn't look interesting to me... <_<

Phon

sarNie Adult
phone better not play as sengsuri the pra ake. and even tho it hasnt air yet its a remake i think it will be horrible again. i got the old version tep sung wahn the old one was ok not great boran because the storyline wasnt all that interesting. but i still like it this one gonna be long and horrible i can tell. and thier asoon gonna be 3d. and thier god gonna talk so much like the 6 couple of sung tong. tep sung wahn has 4 god one is mani daeng parents and the other is sengsuri god parents. cartoon by looking at her green thing she's wearing she playing as tepi garuna sengsuri god mother.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phone better not play as sengsuri the pra ake. and even tho it hasnt air yet its a remake i think it will be horrible again. i got the old version tep sung wahn the old one was ok not great boran because the storyline wasnt all that interesting. but i still like it this one gonna be long and horrible i can tell. and thier asoon gonna be 3d. and thier god gonna talk so much like the 6 couple of sung tong. tep sung wahn has 4 god one is mani daeng parents and the other is sengsuri god parents. cartoon by looking at her green thing she's wearing she playing as tepi garuna sengsuri god mother.

from what i remember, sengsuri god mother has orange outfit, not green. Tepi yangru has green outfit, not tepi garuna or the version i saw is different.

and i agree, the outfit doesn't look interesting.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
from what i remember, sengsuri god mother has orange outfit, not green. Tepi yangru has green outfit, not tepi garuna or the version i saw is different.

and i agree, the outfit doesn't look interesting.

The version you saw is Manee Nopa Gao and thats a rip off version of Tep Sung Warn. Tep Sung Warn was made in 1984. Tepi Garunah is green and Tepi Yangru is yellow she Maneedang's mom and there only 5 gods, Ongmaha Tep and Tep Satra and Tep Ganwayla. Manee Nopa Gao's version is Tep Sung Warn and Glor Petch 7 See combine into 1 and they added 2 more gods. But anyways I wasn't into the old version, so I will for sure not be into the new one. BUT for sure I choose the old Tep Sung Warn over any new lakorns right now...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow...i guess i've never seen Tep Sung Warn...I thought when you guys said Tep Sung Warn... it was just another name for Manee Nopa Gaow...But i guess i just learned something new. Anyways I think there outfits are alright...I can't wait to see how the guys hairs are gonna look....i remember watching manee nopa gaow and if you compare there cloths with what is now in what these girls are wearing...it's even more horrible...i do wish that they stuck to the regular outfits. Like all of you guys said i hope it doesn't drag like sung tong either...i watched Sung Tong up to epi 30 and stopped...!

Tong looks really pretty by the way.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
In the old version they didn't dress like this..They actually dressed normal and the only person that dressed weird was ManeeDang which is understandable because he is raised by a demon I should say..So yea..I don't understand why there dressed like this...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well, I just hope that Cartoon and Phone ain't the main pranangs in here..not tooo fund of them in Pratinawong...Thanamas89, thankx for the info. and if u stumble upon more, please do share it with us..

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
Please don't tell me that they are going to have Sung Warn and Goh Guyasith against eachother like Manee Nopa Gow where they had Sung Warn and Goh Phet against eachother. That would only mean that some of Goh Guyasith characters will be in here. I like the lakorn no matter what but I just hate how Sengsuri and Naki never end up together no matter what version it is. well that is my 2 cents.

I have a feelling that Phone is Thep Sathra and Cartoon is Taphee Yungroo ..... Manee Daeng's parents.

On a different note. I wonder what ever happened to the kid who played Manee Daeng he was very cute and I think he is old enough to play a grown up.

Saifah

bite me x___
EHH i HATE THE CLOTHiNG ALREADY AND iM SURE THiS LAKORN iS GONNA DRAG! i DONT THiNK iTS GONNA BE GOOD.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The cast will be Tong - Phone - Cartoon - Yam - Ton - Fon (Shit same cast from Sung Tong almost!) And yea as for the others don't know yet...Bla..Not exciting to me...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to let you guys know..There will be one god that is computer graphic..Which came from there cartoon that airs over in Thailand..I'm thinking WTH...Now we all know how lame its gonna be..They have a fricken cartoon character as a god in the lakorn..!!!!

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
i thought at pyj club, they only confirmed that phone tong and cartoon are so far part of the cast. i don't remember reading anything about namfon, yam, and ton. Did they just post it up?? Any pixs yet?

itsn't it hilarious that there will be a tep jating ja?.lol. so funny. pretty interesting though. the casts will have to use alot more imagination now. well, i am not gonna expect much out of this boran.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Almost same cast from Sung Tong ... I swear .. they need to have new people ... I wanna see new faces instead of the same old people all the time ...

Phon

sarNie Adult
Please don't tell me that they are going to have Sung Warn and Goh Guyasith against eachother like Manee Nopa Gow where they had Sung Warn and Goh Phet against eachother. That would only mean that some of Goh Guyasith characters will be in here. I like the lakorn no matter what but I just hate how Sengsuri and Naki never end up together no matter what version it is. well that is my 2 cents.

I have a feelling that Phone is Thep Sathra and Cartoon is Taphee Yungroo ..... Manee Daeng's parents.

On a different note. I wonder what ever happened to the kid who played Manee Daeng he was very cute and I think he is old enough to play a grown up.

tepsungwahn isnt like maninokpagao. maninokpagao just took the charactor name from tep sungwahn. and cartoon she is green so in tepsungwahn green lady is sengsuri god mother. and green god guy is tep ganwayla. manideang mom in tep sungwahn has a yellow mani not green like maninokpagao. and they have only 5 gods not 8 like maninokpagao. and naki and sengsuri in tepsungwahn dont get each other to. but mani deang dies in tepsungwahn not like maninokpagao. and asoon dies to....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Just to let you guys know..There will be one god that is computer graphic..Which came from there cartoon that airs over in Thailand..I'm thinking WTH...Now we all know how lame its gonna be..They have a fricken cartoon character as a god in the lakorn..!!!!
Are you serious what the hell...We want to watch boran lakorn not a cartoon. They need to find somewhere else for that Ja Ting Ja Kid, such as in the boran cartoons that they have or something. Man...now I'm not that interested anymore...and like you all said same cast from Sung Tong...I wanna see some new faces too.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
We'll find out who plays what charater next weekend when it airs. No need to be A-KNOW-IT ALL. We all know this is a remake and things will change. I didn't mean to upset anyone. I did say that this is what I thought/feel not what I know.

Enjoy the lakorn everyone ............. HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)