Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

mia07

Introvert
It seems so boring. Like, it's taking forever for Nakee & Sangsuree to grow up.
I just want to watch it when they all grow up; I want to see Mild, Fon, Aont, and Yam.

mia07

Introvert
OMG! Namfon looks so different! She's still pretty though. =) I like her outfit; it's pretty cute.
But dang, still awkward seeing her like this. LOL. Can't wait to see the others, too.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Numfon's hair looks really fake and it's kinda annoying...I think they should have choose an older woman to do her part.

it is sappose to be an older women playing her charactor. like i said boran lakorn is for young people now. everyone is young now days. they make young people play older parts

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah I know you barely see older people in boran lakorn anymore...i hate how they have the mom's look as young as they daughters.

Phon

sarNie Adult
man i just got done watching it today. and sengsuri and naki is annoying they keep arguing i cant stand nang ake and pra ake that argue. in the old version she never argue with him. she always helping him when he was in trouble.

mia07

Introvert
Are you guys watching it through YouTube?
Because I can't seem to find the next new episodes.
I want to see how it looks like, too, now that they're grown.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='594775' date='Apr 13 2009, 02:32 AM']Are you guys watching it through YouTube?
Because I can't seem to find the next new episodes.
I want to see how it looks like, too, now that they're grown.[/quote]

i watch on thai sattelite. but my mom and dad hates it so they tell me to turn it away which i was going to anyway ahahaha. just wanted to see how or where its at and its not ineresting even though thier grown up. thier arguing back and forth dont make any sense why thier doing that. people might find it cute when pra ake nang ake argu but to me i find it annoying and it make the story stretch and boring. keo na ma is another story thats actually funny with keo and the pra ake. this isnt funny just annoying...

mia07

Introvert
i watch on thai sattelite. but my mom and dad hates it so they tell me to turn it away which i was going to anyway ahahaha. just wanted to see how or where its at and its not ineresting even though thier grown up. thier arguing back and forth dont make any sense why thier doing that. people might find it cute when pra ake nang ake argu but to me i find it annoying and it make the story stretch and boring. keo na ma is another story thats actually funny with keo and the pra ake. this isnt funny just annoying...
Oh, how cool! I have Thai satellite, too. But now that my dad's gone,
we no longer watch it. I think I need to tell my brother to install it again.
The last time I watched Thai satellite was when he showed me the beginning
of Sung Tong - That was it! Oh yeah, after a while, the arguments get
annoying and it's like, okay people, time to move on and get with the progess.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='594983' date='Apr 13 2009, 12:09 PM']Oh, how cool! I have Thai satellite, too. But now that my dad's gone,
we no longer watch it. I think I need to tell my brother to install it again.
The last time I watched Thai satellite was when he showed me the beginning
of Sung Tong - That was it! Oh yeah, after a while, the arguments get
annoying and it's like, okay people, time to move on and get with the progess.[/quote]

these day broan lakorn is always like that nang ake and pra ake always argue so annoying. even when thier no point of arguing.

mia07

Introvert
I just saw a couple episodes yesterday, and Phon, you're right. LOL. Aont & Mild argues too much.
They just need to get the boran over with and go straight to the point. Now, I just want to see the ending.

Phon

sarNie Adult
they always have concert for every boran or what? why cant they do this back then so i can see sinee chatree and other come out and sing lol well i heard chatree sing and he doesnt sing good but still lol.

mia07

Introvert
they always have concert for every boran or what? why cant they do this back then so i can see sinee chatree and other come out and sing lol well i heard chatree sing and he doesnt sing good but still lol.
Hahahaha. I know right? LOL. Maybe because they're more into being "modern" now.
Or else, they're trying to promote the boran stars or the boran itself.