Tep Sung Warn (Debut Air: January 3, 2009)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the one thing i like about boran now a days are that the kids are so cute not saying back then they werent but that seems the be the only thing i find good about boran lakorns now a days lol the kids

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yup! n' that little nakee can be bossy too! i love it! when she kept telling her fish servant to shut up like twenty times, i was cracking up! :lol: the fish servant kept trying to cut in and doubt sangsuree, and nakee's adventures, nakee wasn't gonna have that. she was like, "HEY! if you want to go out into the sea with us, you JUST need to keep your mouth SHUT!!" lmao i was just, dannnnnng, gurl...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
wait...so the queen and king that has the son he is nong gino hu becomes nott as the praek....and cartoon and that god guy tep sugla thier kid is ton and he is manee daeng.....?sorry to b a pain in da ass buh i borrow from shop so its not up to date like youtube....
thanks

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
The theme song for Thep Sung Warn isn't really good. I've translated it and I think it's okay, but they could have added a new theme song.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh goodness, i just watched eps 14 and my heart is ripping to bits!! my poor little nakee got punished so she can't go see sangsuree!! i was like tearing up! LOL she is such a good little actress! man, i gotta stop going crazy over the kids. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The little dragon girl isn't it nakee? Lol man i hope in this version they change it a bit since they already messed it up from the original mind as well let the nang ek and pra'ek end up together :lol:

Phon

sarNie Adult
who will be pairing up with who? I want to know to determine if i will continue watching. thanks.

um....no one gets anyone. and the main one are sengsuri and nakee. there is only 1 pra ake and nang ake here people. why is everyone acting like manideng is also a pra ake? he is not he is the villian here. who know this version they might make sengsuri end up with nakee.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I know in Manee Nope Gow they made Maneedaeng good in the end and end up with the God's and Old Lady from Gang How's daughter. And Sengsouri ended up with the princess that Maneedaeng liked. Will that be the case in this? How did the old Tep Sung Warn go? I wanna know so that when they get older, I'll start watching it.

Phon

sarNie Adult
I know in Manee Nope Gow they made Maneedaeng good in the end and end up with the God's and Old Lady from Gang How's daughter. And Sengsouri ended up with the princess that Maneedaeng liked. Will that be the case in this? How did the old Tep Sung Warn go? I wanna know so that when they get older, I'll start watching it.

old tep sung wahn manideng died because asoon killed him. sengsuri didnt get naki. naki went back to her palace under water. the other princess had a kid with manideng and her kid was the one that killed asoon. she went with sengsuri to sengsuri palace but sengsuri never like her just friends. she went with sengsuri because her father and everyone in her palace died she had no one left. when they were kids sengsuri never knew who his parents was because they gave him away to chepakao in the cave since he was a baby. when he grew up to be a boy he wonder off and met naki and went to find his mom. he knew from his master his mom was a queen in the palace. he went in but manideng did everything to kill sengsuri. but sengsuri would get lucky always. sengsuri doesnt have power like manideng. then sengsuri and naki went into the palace when sengsuri dad made a contest. a fighting contest and everyone came to challenge manideng. manideng killed them all next was sengsuri he came in with naki with thier face cover up like a ninja. sengsuri now has the sungwahn from tep gahnwayla so he was equal to manideng now. they fought manideng lost sengsuri wouldnt kill him and walk away. manideng try using is sungwahn when sengsuri back was turn but sengsuri also turn around and use his sungwahn and boom lol ground blast and shook and both manideng and sengsuri flew up from thier feet. sengsuri fell down near his mom foot and got a burnt face from the blast he look at his mom she knew it was her son because she saw him before running into the cave she had giving him up to the chepakao. sengsuri father then sotp the fighting contest and welcome his real son back into the castle. later naki dad was sick so she left and never return until she grew up. her dad was attack by the praya kroot. then sengsuri grew up by his parents and all 4 gods. sengsuri was dead when he was a kid he stab himself because asoon was gonna kill him so he took his own life. and his father was on some spell by asoon so he couldnt help sengsuri. sengsuri mom got exiled away she live with chepakao in the cave. later his father got off the spell and he was so upset he took out his own eye ball and wonder off into the woods where he met his wife. then sengsuri spirit wonder around and possess a tiger body. naki grew up before him because she was living & sengsuri was dead. naki shot the tiger so sengsuri spirit can come out so he can finnally have a new life . and sengsuri spirit came out, then his chepakao his master call his spirit to come in and take his new body that his mom and dad made for him. he went in and all 4 gods including manideng parents gave sengsuri thier strength and power. and sengsuri clay body turn into a handsome grown man. sengsuri later went into nakorn glanghao where he found a powerful sword becuase he no longer can use his sungwahn. he can only use it 7 times because he is only human. manideng then dream his arms got cut off because sengsuri was back and more powerful then him. but they never actaully fought because manideng turn good at the end when he figure out that asoonwas just using him. and the blood asoon gave him to drink were wash out of his body. manideng except his mom and dad from heaven & help sengsuri and naki but he got killed by asoon. then mahatep said asoon can only be killed by 3 blood combine in one. and manideng son had that asoon blood human blood and god blood. and asoon died by manideng son. the other princess she actaully started to have feeling for manideng after he died. naki went back home and sengsuri and manideng wife went back to his palace and it ended. there a summary for you. sorry if my writting suck i hate tpying long i love making things short. bare with me here lol. i am accurate of what i said because i have it on dvd.