Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles [FOX]

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Anyone here watching this series? I love this series. Thomas Dekker and Summer Glau are so hot! :lol:

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
You watch it, too? I love this series as well. I have watch it when it first came out. I like it a lot and so far haven't miss any episode yet. ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Now the series is getting very boring. I haven't watch the latest one yet.

They should go back to fighting rather than having Sarah Connor seeking the truth of the four dots.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Now the series is getting very boring. I haven't watch the latest one yet.

They should go back to fighting rather than having Sarah Connor seeking the truth of the four dots.
it's 3 dots and i think there budget can afford as many special effects as was mentioned in the blu-ray series from last year---lol

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
it's 3 dots and i think there budget can afford as many special effects as was mentioned in the blu-ray series from last year---lol
Yup, it's three dots. My mind was thinking three but my hand type four. :lol: I haven't watch the three latest episodes. I'm hooked on Prison Break instead. How about you guys?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love the Terminator Movie series, but I havn't seen this TV series yet. I'm goning to start my first episode this friday.

I think there's another Terminator movie coming out too if I'm not mistaking.