Testimony of General Vang Pao in Hell

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Want to share this. If ya haven't hear about this. Its up to you to believe in Jesus Christ or not.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ygZZj5efI

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIysYBsywPg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Well, it was just a testimony. He isn't trying to change your beliefs. Just know that.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
In all honesty everyone can believe in anything they wish.But I can say that I think I have a pretty good idea of who this person is and if its him then i'm not sure if his intentions are all good. He may just be looking for a reaction. I didn't listen to all of it but I know just the title of this will anger many Hmong people. GVP had surely sinned, he's probably killed hundreds and is half responsible for deaths of thousands but he also did this to save his people and put his life in danger for his people. He has never deny the things he have done. I haven't made up my mind about what I reallie believe about the after life but I know as an adult everyone knows that good and evil is sometimes isn't just black and white, there are many grey areas.Where GVP is going to end up I dont know but if you're coming frm the shamanism perspective even if he's not reincarnated he'll be doing just fine where-ever he is, his millions of hmong people will be sending him money, food, and prayers each year.

All in all I think we should just respect each other's beliefs. No religion can be proven with actual fact, so let's not challenge each other's view. And I think for many this includes GVP as well because now that he is no longer with us he has risen to become this supernatural / larger than life figure and many hold him very dear to their hearts. I hope everyone just respect other people's beliefs as they respect their own beliefs.

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm a little offended, not trying to convert people? listen from 11:24 to 11:38 I have nothing against any religion, I do have something against someone who makes up a fake story to try to convert people and by using a name like GVP to get people to watch. The older generation still has a lot of respect for GVP, this guy seems a little young to understand who GVP is to the older generation, he should read a book or ask an elder who fought the secret war.

No one can be this detailed...not even a dream is as detailed when you are trying to remember it so how the heck does he remember this so correctly with the people skinless and demons? i'm not saying this testimony of his isn't true, but to a certain extant he has to be exaggerating, I definitely don't believe he saw GVP.

Just like how some hmong shamanist have been using shamanism differently in a bad way, this guy is making christianity into a joke. Plus, I couldn't agree more with pink_juliet_kashie. Its all about respect.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
In all honesty everyone can believe in anything they wish.But I can say that I think I have a pretty good idea of who this person is and if its him then i'm not sure if his intentions are all good. He may just be looking for a reaction. I didn't listen to all of it but I know just the title of this will anger many Hmong people. GVP had surely sinned, he's probably killed hundreds and is half responsible for deaths of thousands but he also did this to save his people and put his life in danger for his people. He has never deny the things he have done. I haven't made up my mind about what I reallie believe about the after life but I know as an adult everyone knows that good and evil is sometimes isn't just black and white, there are many grey areas.Where GVP is going to end up I dont know but if you're coming frm the shamanism perspective even if he's not reincarnated he'll be doing just fine where-ever he is, his millions of hmong people will be sending him money, food, and prayers each year.

All in all I think we should just respect each other's beliefs. No religion can be proven with actual fact, so let's not challenge each other's view. And I think for many this includes GVP as well because now that he is no longer with us he has risen to become this supernatural / larger than life figure and many hold him very dear to their hearts. I hope everyone just respect other people's beliefs as they respect their own beliefs.
With all due respect to GVP and all the hmong people and including everyone in here...what you say is totally true about GVP helping his people out and killing those who try to killed them is just a defense but about what this guy says about people ending up in hell is really true. I don't know if GVP ever did a sinner's prayer and who am I to judge? But if you believe and have a relationship with God, then the word of God is true, for everyone who don't believe in His Son Jesus Christ will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. What this guy says about hell and many people entering it is true, for the way to Heaven is narrow and the way to Hell is wide. I respect and honor GVP for being the key and bridge to help all the hmong people to America. The way this young man describe his experienced in Hell can really be fake but if you are a believer you should know that Hell exist for Satan and his angels and for those who don't have a relationship with Jesus Christ only. Not trying to offend anyone in anyway, but there are many, many people who entered Hell and came back to life to spread the news that time is running out and those who hasn't come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, ought to do it when they hear the message. For when we choose to wait until it's the right time, it can be too late. For I once read that if you wait for the right time to do something, that time will soon be gone if you wait too long. Honestly we were born to have a free will to choose what we want to believe and what we want to do in our lives so like this young man it's up to you to believe in what he saw or not.

neena

sarNie Adult
Hmong shamanists believe they have three souls...first soul stays with you to guard your body when you die at the gravesite...the second soul travels back to their ancestors home...and the third reincarnates. I want to know, since GVP had a traditional shamanist funeral how did he end up in God's hell? There isn't a fourth soul according to Hmong shamanism.

If you don't believe in something you can't see it or reach it. How can you end up in hell when its nonexistant to you?

population1

sarNie Egg
I have never heard of anything of the like. The video is spewing a lot of fallacies. Since when was the bible written in that of the video commentator's interpretations? In the ancient, old oral Hmong practice however; GVP, will be accountable for all counts of innocent lives he expended, used, looted, etc. from (although a "father" figure he was) and will be punished in the spirit realm accordingly in shaman beliefs. Mind you that GVP's death was given a rite in a traditional Hmong funeral. That, should be of suffice. Hell is equivalent in the matter.

population1

sarNie Egg
But if you believe and have a relationship with God, then the word of God is true, for everyone who don't believe in His Son Jesus Christ will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. What this guy says about hell and many people entering it is true, for the way to Heaven is narrow and the way to Hell is wide. Not trying to offend anyone in anyway, but there are many, many people who entered Hell and came back to life to spread the news that time is running out and those who hasn't come to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, ought to do it when they hear the message. For when we choose to wait until it's the right time, it can be too late. For I once read that if you wait for the right time to do something, that time will soon be gone if you wait too long. Honestly we were born to have a free will to choose what we want to believe and what we want to do in our lives so like this young man it's up to you to believe in what he saw or not.
God is not restricted to one kind of thinking nor one kind of way nor to one kind of specie. God intended many species and many forms of philosophies and religious beliefs. Yes, the many systems of life made up of all size and shape. God is the almighty. Jesus is only a manifestation of whom God can embody. Either way, whether or not an individual or a group acknowledges his presence or worship him, God doesn't need that for he is already the cosigner or for-bearer of all life. Actually, the belief in Christianity widens the passageway to hell as much as it widens the way to heaven in equity. God does not wait for us to pray to him in one language because he can hear and see everything we do in any manner we wish. He knows all languages and can see through everything. After all, he is the creator. Is he not? And, honestly, don't preach what you can't practice.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
God is not restricted to one kind of thinking nor one kind of way nor to one kind of specie. God intended many species and many forms of philosophies and religious beliefs. Yes, the many systems of life made up of all size and shape. God is the almighty. Jesus is only a manifestation of whom God can embody. Either way, whether or not an individual or a group acknowledges his presence or worship him, God doesn't need that for he is already the cosigner or for-bearer of all life. Actually, the belief in Christianity widens the passageway to hell as much as it widens the way to heaven in equity. God does not wait for us to pray to him in one language because he can hear and see everything we do in any manner we wish. He knows all languages and can see through everything. After all, he is the creator. Is he not? And, honestly, don't preach what you can't practice.
Okay, first of all I'm not a preacher, only those who were ordained can be a preacher and second don't over analyze what I believe in. Yes very indeed of all the things you say are partial truth but here's what I know of the God I believe in. Yes God created many species and all but He did not create all other religions and philosophies, for it was man that created those only. God is too Holy to be seen and even if anyone who look at Him can die, Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation. Yes, God doesn't need anyone to praise and worship Him, He can call out to the rocks and mountains to bow down and worship Him, but because He's our Creator who is a jealous God, that's why He want His creation to acknowledge and love Him. For example, if you have a child, you would want your child to acknowledge and love you because you're the authority of that child and parent of that child right? Of course there can be some Christian who ends up in hell because of their relationship with God, but really I can not condemn anyone to end up in hell except themselves. Yes, He knows all language and knows all things, but what He want is just for us to simply put our trust in Him and make Him our number one priority in everything we do. When praying to Him, of course He would rather want people to acknowledge Him and pray to Him when they are in need of a specific thing, then for anyone to just say "God you know what I want so please give it to me," isn't that too selfish of us to do?.

memelee

sarNie Egg
This person has great imaginations! haha
The next time this guy go to hell again, he should record what he see and hear. i want proof. haha

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
This person has great imaginations! haha
The next time this guy go to hell again, he should record what he see and hear. i want proof. haha
I'd love for that to happen but sadly, he can't bring cameras to hell. It'll just burn in hell along with 'General Vang Pao'

memelee

sarNie Egg
I'd love for that to happen but sadly, he can't bring cameras to hell. It'll just burn in hell along with 'General Vang Pao'
I skimmed through the video but that's funny.

how did this person get there (in Hell) in the first place? did he died, go to hell and come back to tell everyone?
This guy probably think too much to the point he dreamed and saw GVP lol

Sorry, hard to believe but seems like this person is just trying to scare people and get the Hmong to convert. Its obvious.

From 10:36-11:40

population1

sarNie Egg
Okay, first of all I'm not a preacher, only those who were ordained can be a preacher and second don't over analyze what I believe in. Yes very indeed of all the things you say are partial truth but here's what I know of the God I believe in. Yes God created many species and all but He did not create all other religions and philosophies, for it was man that created those only. God is too Holy to be seen and even if anyone who look at Him can die, Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation. When praying to Him, of course He would rather want people to acknowledge Him and pray to Him when they are in need of a specific thing, then for anyone to just say "God you know what I want so please give it to me," isn't that too selfish of us to do?.
Then don't preach. Secondly, you are ignorant because you did say God created all things (just to sum it up)that of man, animals, and resources, which are all tools of the trade, which, then converts to practice, which converts to religion. Plant your God where your home is, not in others' homes. There seems to be a problem with christians wanting to spread their beliefs onto others. Why? It's all over the place from media to door-knocking-mormons. Such pests. Hell, it's like they want some kind of donation of some sort. But, I don't see other religions of the Americas doing what christians do -- the shit they try to sell is a load of psychotic crap. Christ is the embodiment of God, yes. But, he wasn't and isn't the only one. Christ gave is life to compensate for the sins of the western empires. God is indefinite and definite. When someone is in need he will answer. It is not necessarily everday or every other day that we should reach out to him because it is up to us to work with other humans, animals, plants, etc. which were provided by God himself. Everything we need is already given to us. Therefore, God is there only when desperation or all hopes are lost. Leave it to the Christians alone and what can they do for everyone in the world? Nothing.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Then don't preach. Secondly, you are ignorant because you did say God created all things (just to sum it up)that of man, animals, and resources, which are all tools of the trade, which, then converts to practice, which converts to religion. Plant your God where your home is, not in others' homes. There seems to be a problem with christians wanting to spread their beliefs onto others. Why? It's all over the place from media to door-knocking-mormons. Such pests. Hell, it's like they want some kind of donation of some sort. But, I don't see other religions of the Americas doing what christians do -- the shit they try to sell is a load of psychotic crap. Christ is the embodiment of God, yes. But, he wasn't and isn't the only one. Christ gave is life to compensate for the sins of the western empires. God is indefinite and definite. When someone is in need he will answer. It is not necessarily everday or every other day that we should reach out to him because it is up to us to work with other humans, animals, plants, etc. which were provided by God himself. Everything we need is already given to us. Therefore, God is there only when desperation or all hopes are lost. Leave it to the Christians alone and what can they do for everyone in the world? Nothing.
Okay, I don't know what makes you mad to the point where you want to bash Christians. I'm not making you to believe what I believe. That's not even my intentions but your thinking only. But, it seem like you are missing the point here. Christians is not all about religion but the relationship with Jesus Christ. We are saved by His grace only and not by works or status. And since you say Christians can not do nothing, then tell me who are the ones to go out to third world countries to help those in need? Christians organizations, of course. Who are the ones to feed the poor? Christians. Who are the ones to build the first hospital? Christians, of course. God isn't there in times of bad but in times of good too. So you're saying you will only call to God in times of bad? Isn't that taking advantage of God only? I'd say, you probably need to do some history check before even making statement that Christians can not do anything.

population1

sarNie Egg
Okay, I don't know what makes you mad to the point where you want to bash Christians. I'm not making you to believe what I believe. That's not even my intentions but your thinking only. But, it seem like you are missing the point here. Christians is not all about religion but the relationship with Jesus Christ. We are saved by His grace only and not by works or status. And since you say Christians can not do nothing, then tell me who are the ones to go out to third world countries to help those in need? Christians organizations, of course. Who are the ones to feed the poor? Christians. Who are the ones to build the first hospital? Christians, of course. God isn't there in times of bad but in times of good too. So you're saying you will only call to God in times of bad? Isn't that taking advantage of God only? I'd say, you probably need to do some history check before even making statement that Christians can not do anything.
Oh, so now I sound mad to you. Hm, I take it, that is your way of scapegoating someone else. Not only that, but I'm also bashing christians? Hm, I see. I don't see how "we" would fit in the part of your savior. Let me remind you about the crusades or holy wars. About the religious wars in third world countries? Christians are the main targets which equates to more killing and warfare. Yes, christians may have campaigned or made donations but only with special interests and tax write-offs, or to get funds to have such luxury in their churches and homes. Many of the worst, major crimes in the U.S. history were/are supposedly committed by christians. Hypocritical christians are numerous. They oppose almost everything of science and that of philosophy and medicine alike. Why can't the christian faith accept others' beliefs in something else? Why is it always and only the christian god and jesus christ? Yes, I call on god in times of bad, however, I don't see it as taking advantage of god only because I strongly believe there are many ways to solve problems -- there other ways to utilize what we have to achieve that. Do you always call on god all the time? What about the prophecies of the world endings? I don't think christianity is an absolute way to be rational, practical, and innovative. So, now, maybe I am bashing because, for the most part, many christians are really propagandists and wishy-washy. And, I can see the lack of faith in every single christians I've met; they are about some of the worst people I've been around with.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Oh, so now I sound mad to you. Hm, I take it, that is your way of scapegoating someone else. Not only that, but I'm also bashing christians? Hm, I see. I don't see how "we" would fit in the part of your savior. Let me remind you about the crusades or holy wars. About the religious wars in third world countries? Christians are the main targets which equates to more killing and warfare. Yes, christians may have campaigned or made donations but only with special interests and tax write-offs, or to get funds to have such luxury in their churches and homes. Many of the worst, major crimes in the U.S. history were/are supposedly committed by christians. Hypocritical christians are numerous. They oppose almost everything of science and that of philosophy and medicine alike. Why can't the christian faith accept others' beliefs in something else? Why is it always and only the christian god and jesus christ? Yes, I call on god in times of bad, however, I don't see it as taking advantage of god only because I strongly believe there are many ways to solve problems -- there other ways to utilize what we have to achieve that. Do you always call on god all the time? What about the prophecies of the world endings? I don't think christianity is an absolute way to be rational, practical, and innovative. So, now, maybe I am bashing because, for the most part, many christians are really propagandists and wishy-washy. And, I can see the lack of faith in every single christians I've met; they are about some of the worst people I've been around with.
Well, the way you write can be perceived as though you are mad or something and if I took it the wrong way I'm sorry but just because you are around or been with those Christians who are hypocritical doesn't mean it applies to all other Christians. Isn't that lens of yours too skeptical? I do understand that we humans are not perfect except Jesus Christ Himself. And if you have met some Christians who live their life to make you not want to seek God in good/bad times then that's just a bad experience you went through and I'm sorry if you did. Even myself use to think like you do but until I've come to realization that we are born as sinner and only through Jesus Christ that we can be cleanse and save. About making predictions of when Jesus Christ coming back is something we Christians should never do because He even teach about that we are not to listen nor believe in those who prophesied when He's coming back and no one knows when He's really coming back. On the other hand, there's no such thing as a prophecy in this time and age because that happens like 2000 yrs ago only. But let me tell you this, Christians who claim to be children of God and they choose to live their life not according to God's standard will have a bigger account of judgement than those that don't even know God. Don't talk to me like I've never seen some Christians who are hypocritical, in fact, I even know some. And of course we Christian who does thing for God should aim for making His name known and for His glories only and not unto our own glories. We Christians are the ones who suppose to go out into the ends of the world to reach the lost and lead them to Christ. In fact, 70-80 percent of Americans claiming they are Christians but yet only 3-6 percent are the ones who truly are working to build the Kingdom of God. Just because the people you met claimed themselves are Christian and not even living a different lives apart from the world then those are the one who will have to speak to God why they'd even do that. Like I say, who am I to judge when only there's one judge and that's God. We as Christians should and suppose to strive for a difference in the world as Jesus Christ did and not be of the world. If you saw that Christians are hypocritical, I'm not gonna stop you from thinking like that and I'm not gonna say some Christians are not like that because in reality many people use the name Christian to better themselves. And prayer, is suppose to be the key to a Christians' faith. Christians suppose to pray to God in times of good/bad not for our own sake, but His alone. Those who choose to pray to God when they need something and setting God aside when you need something is just plain cynical. All in all, arguments is not what i intended to happen or even go near it.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I skimmed through the video but that's funny.

how did this person get there (in Hell) in the first place? did he died, go to hell and come back to tell everyone?
This guy probably think too much to the point he dreamed and saw GVP lol

Sorry, hard to believe but seems like this person is just trying to scare people and get the Hmong to convert. Its obvious.

From 10:36-11:40
He fainted and went to hell. -.-