TEYA ROGERS: FASHION in USA

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
AHhhhhhhh Tayaaa !!!
I miss her so much !! She is gorgeous as always !!
Hehe love the Playboy clothes =))

shubby

sarNie Adult
she so cute..and now..she look like a women..heheh..so beautiful..and very natural..i was wondering where in USA?? thank you!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
she so cute..and now..she look like a women..heheh..so beautiful..and very natural..i was wondering where in USA?? thank you!!
She currently resides in LA, Cali...but if i remember correctly, those photos were taken in NYC. :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know if anyone agrees with me but.....she and Tik J. needs to be in another lakorn together...one wihere it is a dramatic lakorn where Tik kisses and hugs her a lot...just like in Prissana....please please please please GOD if you are up there and are listening to me PLEASE have these two in another lakorn together... :D :D :D
Oh by the way...she is so gorgeous!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^I think she's known for being in the remake "Prissana". She played Prissana when she was only 14!!! now she's all grown up.

Rakniran

How did Teya rogers do her eyes brow like that? She shadow it in with eyes shadow or use a pencil to cover it?
She still look the same..

Pretty* so,shes in NY?

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
How did Teya rogers do her eyes brow like that? She shadow it in with eyes shadow or use a pencil to cover it?
She still look the same..

Pretty* so,shes in NY?
She lives and attend school in California, but she has friends in NYC and i suppose she used the time visiting friends and did the photoshoot there too!