Thai Actor/Actress attending Fresno New Year

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! >_<
MAN! WHY did I NOT see this earlier! damn it damn it damn it!!!!! god Por looks soooo freaking hot! it would've been awesome to see him in person or get a picture/signature...damn damn damn! :( they always come to places when I'm not there, I was there last year but not this year...damn! I'mma go crawl into a ball in my corner and cry now :'(

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
As busy as i am, i still had to go on the first day to see them :) & it was totally worth it! I was definitely the luckiest fan there that day. From being the first person to take a picture with him to kissing him and even having him remembering my name! It took forever for the photographer to start so i was with him hugging, talking to him the whole time waiting. Then i got to kiss him on the cheek :) He signed my picture Por Pa ( Pa's my name). So sweet of him! Plus he signed a shirt i bought of him saying For Pa from Por with hearts! It was so sweet! This was an experience i'll never forget. Mam is such a beautiful lady! I can't even go on to describe how sweet and gorgeous she is! Well here's the pictures :)

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
i didnt get to kiss Por. I juss had to hug him and took a gay picture with him
cause i was totally ugly! i regret not looking hawt as heck. lol

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Lucky. It will be the last time ever in life to meet him :(  Seeing those photos of him gives me an impression that he was really a great person and very handsome... Will be loved forever! <3

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Por, he was so caring!! He was so tired the day/day before but still come to see the fan. Now think about it, I was super lucky to meet this wonderful person once in my life time!!

P

PrincessKarina

Por, he was so caring!! He was so tired the day/day before but still come to see the fan. Now think about it, I was super lucky to meet this wonderful person once in my life time!!
You were so fortunate!

P

PrincessKarina

yes.. I was lucky to know the sponsor so I had special VIP time with them as well and actually talking with Por was considered very fortunate for me.
You are not Thai? Does he speak English to you? How did you two hold the conversation?

P

PrincessKarina

As busy as i am, i still had to go on the first day to see them :) & it was totally worth it! I was definitely the luckiest fan there that day. From being the first person to take a picture with him to kissing him and even having him remembering my name! It took forever for the photographer to start so i was with him hugging, talking to him the whole time waiting. Then i got to kiss him on the cheek :) He signed my picture Por Pa ( Pa's my name). So sweet of him! Plus he signed a shirt i bought of him saying For Pa from Por with hearts! It was so sweet! This was an experience i'll never forget. Mam is such a beautiful lady! I can't even go on to describe how sweet and gorgeous she is! Well here's the pictures :)

Wow! He looked good! Did he speak English? See I'm not Thai so I wouldn't know how to coversate! Lol. You were so fortunate! :)

Last edited by a moderator: