Thai and Cambodian Collabration

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I enjoyed that. Ice has a nice voice. The girl...Srey...is cute. Thanks for sharing.

lolo

sarNie Egg
she's sok srey neang(Cambodian) n Ice(thai)! By the way, where was this? at Thai or at Cambodia?

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
the song sounds nice.. but i couldn't really understand the girl.. until the end.. when she wanted money.. haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
she's sok srey neang(Cambodian) n Ice(thai)! By the way, where was this? at Thai or at Cambodia?
in phnom penh. wowwwww ice went to cambodia. da song was a lil hard to process lol when ice was singing thai i was expecting her to sing in thai then when she was singing khmer i was expecting him to sing khmer LOL my brain had a lil difficulty listening to it haha. but aw dat was cute

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
^ Lol. I actually kind of expected the guy to sing in Khmer when Srey neang sang the first verse. It's a nice collaboration.

russe

sarNie Adult
Srey neang is pretty, but she can't really sing. don't like the lyrics for that song.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Srey neang is pretty, but she can't really sing. don't like the lyrics for that song.
it's actually a cute song. dude is bummed out cause he can't get a girlfriend and da girl is like i'll give u advice if u pay me lol i think dats how it goes i forgot it's a perdy old song. it's cute though. da original male singer is my favorite singer :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I watched something similiar...

Actually, it was a whole concert...one was a collaboration of Som Dara [Cambodian] and Noosaba [N'ek from Sara Daral with Likit].

It followed the same tune as the opening song of Tard Ruk Toranong with Captain & Pimmada, but different lyrics.

LOL...going to have to do some digging in the closet for that one ; it's been so long ago.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Found this cute concert on you tube..I think the thai singer is Ice and I have no idea who the Cambodian girl is but it's cute and so I just want to share it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=picnuTmsJFg...feature=related
Ice Saranyu has a very nice voice! He actually plays in one of the lakorn, "Kong chak pka chuk" as Joy's younger brother. In the lakorn he was very bad and annoying but in real life he seems very nice and likable :) (from watching the video that is)