Thai celebrity YouTube channels

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Look like Patricia is doing a YouTube channel.

Here is her channel if anyone want to see her.

lol did pat call herself pretty at the beginning of the video hahaha she's so pretty. she's so lucky in life. she's got looks, wealth, fame, and a nice boyfriend

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Chippy has one with her bf too.
Dude I like Antoine he sounds way more smarter and thoughtful hahahahaha I like what he said to Chippy, “think before you talk.” Lol and be “more humbled” HAHHAHAHAH

What is Antoine’s race? Is he half Thai? Lol I love English videos like these! It’s just more relatable!! :p

Ps I feel like they’re the couple that would make a great reality tv show. The Thais should invest in that haha :D

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dude I like Antoine he sounds way more smarter and thoughtful hahahahaha I like what he said to Chippy, “think before you talk.” Lol and be “more humbled” HAHHAHAHAH

What is Antoine’s race? Is he half Thai? Lol I love English videos like these! It’s just more relatable!! :p

Ps I feel like they’re the couple that would make a great reality tv show. The Thais should invest in that haha :D
Yeah i like antoine too hes really hot. I believe hes half french. Hes voice really nice. Plus hes a boxer. Thats the only fully english video on her channel

xodxo

Yeah i like antoine too hes really hot. I believe hes half french. Hes voice really nice. Plus hes a boxer. Thats the only fully english video on her channel
Bummer! Wish they do more English videos. Yes I knew he was boxer hahha but he really does sound more thoughtful and considerate here. I’ve seen his IG but always thought he was just a macho boxer coolie. Lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Bummer! Wish they do more English videos. Yes I knew he was boxer hahha but he really does sound more thoughtful and considerate here. I’ve seen his IG but always thought he was just a macho boxer coolie. Lol :p
His brother is good looking too! His name is victor pinto

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow ! Son Français il est parfait le Antoine !
Euh au fait Antoine est pas métisse. Antoine is not mixed he is fully french. His mom is french

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol oh lord this should title Thai stars YT channel
Haha I didn't know there was other stars that have their channel. I only saw Patrcia channel so I title it her.

Since ya post more of others stars. I will edit the thread. :)

xodxo

i saw mint's channel. so unnatural and forced. sigh
i like patricias content
chippy and her bf are just not consistent
margie and pok still has the best channel imo
Haha true I have zero interest in pok/Margie but their channel is more organized with eng sub and everything lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i saw mint's channel. so unnatural and forced. sigh
i like patricias content
chippy and her bf are just not consistent
margie and pok still has the best channel imo
Yeah margie looks likes she actually puts a lot if effort into her channel. I never have seen any of mints videos. Ive only watched one of pats videos. Chippy and her bf do it more for fun. I dont think they take it seriously

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow ! Son Français il est parfait le Antoine !
Euh au fait Antoine est pas métisse. Antoine is not mixed he is fully french. His mom is french

There was an interview of him talking about his life. I thought you know about this.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Oh thank you ! Did not know ! Thanks

From what I have seen Chippy got a nice BF. He gives me a good vibe. Good catch
lol. i actually get the opposite vibe from him. i think chippy and antoine are kinda stuck up and he curses alot too. i get mean girl vibes from chippy and antoine said it in the video that she is mean lol. i can always spot a mean girl.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just subscribed to Patricia's channel a moment ago, she's adorable (well to me at least lol). I like what Chippy & Antoine have going on, they're that young "YOLO" kind of a couple and come across carefree which can be to their own detriment at times (came across questionable comments that are really judgmental but just reek of envy tbh) .