Thai lakorn and Korean lakorns for sell

redrosa

sarNie Egg
Hi
I sell Thai Lakorns in DVDs (about 5 hours per disc) and Korean series in Thai audio. I also have some korean series in korean audio with thai subbed. New Korean dramas in Korean audio/thai subbed such as
you're beautiful (korean audio/ thai subbed)
Coffee house (Korean audio / Thai subbed)
personal taste (Lee Min Ho)
Gourmet (Kim Rae Won)
My little bride (Kim Rae Won) : both Korean and thai audio
Summer Whispers (thai audio)
Insadong Scandal (Kim Rae Won) (Thai audio)
Witch Yoo Hee (Korean audio / Thai subbed)
A wish upon a star (thai audio)
Sangdoo Let go to school (thai audio)
Il Mare (thai audio)
Que Sara Sara (thai audio)

Some old korean series:
My fair lady
Cinderella man
Oh! My lady
My girl
My girl Pizzarie
Which star you come from.
Hotellier
Winter love songs
spring waltz
summer scent
what happen in island?
save the last dance for you.
Sarahee
Daja's spring
World Within
Coffee Prince
One fine day
Full house
Thank you
the vineyard man
and more......

Please email me with lakorns or series you want or if you have questions please email me too.. I will reply within 24 hours.
I accept payment thru paypal.

Thank you Ka.

nikina

sarNie Egg
hi i was wondering do u have the korean drama call land of wine n bejing love i think they only have it on thai adious if u happend to have it please let me know because i been looking for it for yrs

redrosa

sarNie Egg
hi i was wondering do u have the korean drama call land of wine n bejing love i think they only have it on thai adious if u happend to have it please let me know because i been looking for it for yrs

Hi
Sorry for the delay i do not check Sarnworld more often. I do have beijing Love (In Thai) Do you need it in Thai or Korean. I can possible get it in Korean as well.

Land of wine? I never heard of it. I have terrior of wine, or vineyard man? Can you tell me if there are the same?

Let me know what you think.
Thank you
Redrosa

ihlub2pm

sarNie Egg
Do you have Gred Morrakod (Sapphire Scale)? Please tell me you do. I asked so many sellers and none of them have it and I've been looking like crazy for this lakorn. You would be the best if you have it.