Thai lakorn with super obsessed pek

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I totally agree hui. Aggressive manly p'eks is what I like lol. I trust Yadech that the acting will be to the best of their ability so we shall relax and anticipate for it.

jjinxx - hehe I totally forgot where I even read the comment about Nadech saying the script is different but regardless I'm sure their ages will be in consideration for any intense scenes. Saichon is seriously one crazy obsessed p'ek and I cringed every time I read m3l's translations. He was almost too possessive and demanding and no mater how much I love aggressive p'eks, I don't approve of slapping the n'ek and R her right after. It's just not right. Oh I forgot to mention his character is super horny :facepalm:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I totally agree hui. Aggressive manly p'eks is what I like lol. I trust Yadech that the acting will be to the best of their ability so we shall relax and anticipate for it.

jjinxx - hehe I totally forgot where I even read the comment about Nadech saying the script is different but regardless I'm sure their ages will be in consideration for any intense scenes. Saichon is seriously one crazy obsessed p'ek and I cringed every time I read m3l's translations. He was almost too possessive and demanding and no mater how much I love aggressive p'eks, I don't approve of slapping the n'ek and R her right after. It's just not right. Oh I forgot to mention his character is super horny :facepalm:
lol right? i give him kudos that he didn't get with any other women while Fah was gone, but damn boy, give her some rest!
i'm sure there won't be as much, er, INTENSE-romance scenes, but they should limit to the necessary and really sweet ones, like Taewada-making and maybe once after their reunion or something. other than that i don't mind aggressive kiss or hug 555+++

hui4163

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching "Sawan Saang" and I gotta say, without Cee in this lakorn, I would never have continued watching it: The storyline's pretty bizarre with soo many unreasonable people (Cee's mom, girlfriend, 2nd guy's father are all OMG) that just drove me insane. The main girl was also really stupid and played the "victim" too many times (I did like that she had a backbone when it came to evil Cee tho). Cee and Min's chemistry is really good, but the problem was they were sort of wasted since the lakorn didn't really focus on their romance for the majority of the episodes. Heck, besides the middle portion where he was trying to convince Min of his feelings, they hardly had many scenes together. Their romance was overshadowed by b*tch drama and the assistant/Min's best friend's romance. And while I liked both of the supporting characters, I didn't watch this lakorn for their romance. So, I hope in the future, Cee and Min can star in a "real" slap/kiss meaty lakorn where the focus is on them cause they have a lot of potential and Cee is a very good actor -he had so many layers to his character in which he combined brilliantly at the end. All in all, loved Cee and Min's chemistry but hated the lakorn's execution and "evil-people" drama (took over the WHOLE lakorn).

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to watch "Rak Mai Mee Wan Tay" with Dome and Ploy since I know how good it is from parts shown to me by my sis -storyline's great too! Dome is definitely the kind of p'ek I want to see (he's so in love/concerned about Ploy) and he seems to have explosive chemistry with Ploy. Sigh....waiting for all the episodes to air and get subbed before I watch. All the lakorns I want to see are either not subbed or haven't finished airing...bummer.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I don't mind aggressive hug and kiss either but *sigh*. From what I heard, they're not including little baby Taewada but they have a willing scene before being separated? They'll also have an R scene :no: Without the baby, I'm hoping that Saichon's character in the lakorn won't be as demanding like in the novel.

jjinxx

i thought so too! it was really sad that they took out Taewada. but on the other hand, it would have been so heartbreaking to watch Saichon grieve over Fah forgetting their son T-T plus this way we don't have to watch Fah od on pills when she finds out she forgot about her son and felt really bad about it. idk, it goes back and forth, between wanting a YADECH baby, and wanting less crazy/sad Saichon scenes. and i was hoping it would be r-turned-willing only, but seems like there's 1-2 willing + 1 R.
yep, willing before separation...a little too close to before the separation for my liking. wish they could have enjoyed more time together before Chompooprae found Fah.

hui, i agree. at first i assumed Dome/Traipoom would do the most he could to avoid Ploy/Plai, but it seems like he allows himself to slowly start falling for her, always doing this and that out of concern for her. :thumbsup:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm hoping that P'Da will surprise us at the end with the baby. lol. That's true, I'd rather them not include the scenes of Fah feeling guilty on forgetting her child and her overdosing with the pills. They can change the plot however they want but all I please ask for is A LOT of stealing hugs & kisses scenes and I'm satisfied. haha is that too much to ask for? :coverlaf: Well if they have 2 willing and 1 r I guess that's alright because I consider the r scene to be an r turned willing due to fah's memories of her dreams.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I haven't seen a lakorn with a baby for a loooong time. I think the last lakorn i've seen that included an actual baby was Namtan Mai, which was 2 years ago. Imagining YADECH with their baby would be so cute. I'm begging to see a baby here.

hui4163

sarNie Egg
I'm actually hoping that there won't be a baby in this upcoming lakorn since I generally don't really like babies in a romance story -I guess when it comes to a romance, I just want the lead couple to focus on one another and a baby sort of just spoils their fairytale. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, as long as it's not the lead couples' and preferably not in a meaty, intense, slap/kiss romance.

jjinxx

^ sometimes i agree too! it's like, i just want to watch the lead couple focus on each other, instead of bringing in other 'responsibilities' or you know how sometimes p'ek will use the child to get n'ek at his side, but for GRGR it's sort of different i guess? because Taewada isn't really there a whole lot, p'ek just mentions him to n'ek a lot, and he doesn't use his son to guilt her exactly, he just wants her to regain her memories. other than that, most of the time he's chasing and harrassing her on his own. :thumbsup:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
omg jjinxx did you see on yadech forum. m3l mentioned that on the cast list there was a character in there where her only purpose was to help fah give birth to little T. So if they've already casted someone that could possibly mean that there will be a baby in this lakorn. yay!

i see your point hui but like jjinnx said the cases will be different with GRGR. if they're going to follow the novel, T doesn't even show up until like near the end.

that baby in Namtan Mai was soooo kayoot!

jjinxx

^ yes chubbycheeks, i saw M3l pointed that out and renewed my hopes!
i suppose because we were indulged at yadech forum in the plot beforehand, we were able to get used to nong T's existence, so although, it's acceptable to have no nong T in the lakorn, it will take some getting used to if he isn't there.
but then again, if they choose to have a baby only at the end i'll take that too.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my, how did I forget Fai Luang? w/Tao & Willy.

Oh golly, I'm behind on all this. Nadech playing such an aggressive p'ek. I can't wait to see that. I'm hoping that he won't be an annoying character though. Like too possessive. Otherwise, sounds like a good drama...lots of r scenes please :p

jjinxx

^since the script will be different from the novel, it seems like he won't be annoying to the degree that he is supposed to. but he's still going to be mean to her 555 we'll see. me too, i don't want to have to hate Nadech's character by watching him be relentlessly unreasonable *cough*Luck in Kha Khong Khon*cough*

jjinxx

Yes, I actually went through the pages to find this thread again lol because we were all looking forward to Nadech and his aggressive Charles role and I must say...
Personally, I am not disappointed at all. First of all, Nadech is performing amazingly, beautifully, breath-takingly as Charles; all of his dialogue, emotions, actions are acted as perfectly as if he was simply breathing the role. Second, Charles is very na som san. In the novel version, I was annoyed/angry/hated him quite a few times, but in the lakorn, all I am is sorry and tearful for him. They really improved his character. I mean, I don't suppose there is any point in leaving out his misunderstandings and being blinded by his revenge because then there wouldn't be angst and drama, so what they've done so far for Charles works well for me. He is the epitome of what an agressive lakorn p'ek is. He is also one of my favorite p'ek because unlike Kawee or Harit (just a slight comparison), I could argue that he had some grounds to hate on n'ek, since he TRULY LOVES her, from the past and tried to hurt her for the way he BELIEVED she hurt him. He has his faults, yep, but Charles has pretty much won my heart, when I thought I would never be able to let go of Saichon. His pain makes me sympathize with him and understand him and want him to keep going just because I know that in the end he is triumphant in love again.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^since the script will be different from the novel, it seems like he won't be annoying to the degree that he is supposed to. but he's still going to be mean to her 555 we'll see. me too, i don't want to have to hate Nadech's character by watching him be relentlessly unreasonable *cough*Luck in Kha Khong Khon*cough*
LMAO!! Luck was not mean...just plain dumb.

hui4163

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched GRGR yet since I'm waiting for all of it to air, but it looks sooo good. For those who are watching it, how's the p'ek's obsession level for his n'ek? Does the lakorn mix his aggression and vulnerability perfectly so that it's obvious he really loves her like in JLR and SB? Hope it doesn't pull a "he has to marry evil girl out of duty" or "leave the n'ek for her own good" kind of plotline at the end. I hope he never lets her go and would want to be with her no matter what.

By the way, tho it's not Thai, you guys should watch the new Kdrama, "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop," cause it's got a really obsessed male lead. What's esp. hilarious is the fact that he's completely oblivious to what he's "feeling" -he equates his obsessive/lovesick state to an "illness" caused by the h. His personality's kind of warped in that he's very stuck-up/self-centered with NO sense of right or wrong. I love that his personality doesn't change after falling for the h, only he's determined to stick around the h as much as possible in order to "cure" himself of said "ailment." I've seen about 8 episodes and am waiting for the rest to air before continuing. The first 2 episodes are sort of disjointed and meh (tho the leads have a lot of chemistry), but then it suddenly gets so good/addicting -so hang in there. I also find the h so adorable and started really liking her after the first 2 weird episodes -she was totally not what I expected in a good way. Check it out if you want to watch a really good drama featuring a snob H (my favorite) obsessing over the h. Here's a really cute short mv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSzx5BUVm5Q

Anyways, can't wait to watch GRGR and am so happy that it's living up to all the hype, tho I was never in doubt of Barry's acting prowess. It's so wonderful that such a good-looking actor is also super talented at acting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
for a obsessed pra'ek I'll have list down Ken T as Kawee'Sawan Bieng',
Rome Khongkai'Mia Taeng', Nadech Saichon/Charles'Game Rai Game Ruk'.