Thai lakorn with super obsessed pek

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Okay, so my favorite lakorns all feature really intense/obsessed peks who are utterly fixated and pretty much never give up on their neks. Love the peks who know their own mind and love/want to be with the nek despite what other people may say -he may even think the worst of her, but still can't help but love her. Hate indecisive peks! Lakorns with what I have in mind are:

Jam Loey Ruk
Roy Leh Sanae Rai
Tomorrow, I'll still love you (best example)
Sawan Biang
Hua Jai Sila
Dung Duang Haruthai (Weir and Kwan)
Duang Jai Patiharn

Anymore peks similar to the ones I listed above? Who are your most obsessed peks? Really want to watch another similar lakorn! Thanks in advance!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ kwan and weir weren't in duang jai patiharn.. that was num and kob.. unless you mean dung duang haruthai

really bie? in HJS.. i thought it was n'ek (fang) who was more obsessed lol.. good lakorn but i was annoyed with fang to death because of her stupidity.. >_<.. ahaha..

cecilia

Staff member
mine: [MOSTLY REVENGE LAKORN] -- these are just a few of the awesome collection i have
Fai Luong
Roy Leh Sanae Rai
Jamleuy Ruk
Wong Wian Huajai
Buang Ruk Kammathep
Duangjai Akkanee

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Roy Leh Sanae Rai (Tik&Aom)
Duang Jai Akkanee (Nadech&Yaya)
Buang Rak Kammathep (Pong&Bee)
Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter (Pong&Aom)

* Mainly majority of Pong's lakorns are 555+++

The one's that are airing right now, I would like to think that the praeks in Ka Khong Khon (Pong&Noon) & Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Grate&Matt) will continue throughout the lakorn too ^__^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (love never dies) - I'm so hooked for the ex-lover so much its like a fire flame been heated back once
again.

Ka Kong Korn - I've haven't seen Noon co-star that looks good like Pong his so attractive and melt your heart whoever
get to co-star with Pong

Kularb Rai Glay Ruk - Great his cute smile really draws more and more attention

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Obsessed is such a bad word to describe Bor in Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter (Pong & Aom). HAHA. His character is a good example of a good type of obsessed though. --Not scary and threatening-like. Well, for the most part anyway.XD I'm glad you have that one on your list because it's my favorite!

I do notice that a lot of Pong's characters are "obsessed". Even in the currently airing (and remake of) Kha Khong Khon with Noon.=P So hot.

About Hua Jai Sila, i also thought that it was Fang's character who was the obsessive one over pra'ek. LOL. Although, he was pretty obsessive with getting revenge.XD

Most are revenge lakorn, right? I mean, one has to be obsessed enough to even be able to think of taking revenge.XD

hui4163

sarNie Egg
^ kwan and weir weren't in duang jai patiharn.. that was num and kob.. unless you mean dung duang haruthai

really bie? in HJS.. i thought it was n'ek (fang) who was more obsessed lol.. good lakorn but i was annoyed with fang to death because of her stupidity.. >_<.. ahaha..

Oops, sorry, I meant Dung duang haruthai. But now that you mention it, Duang Jai Patiharn was another example of a p'ek who's really intent on being with the n'ek and would do anything for her -Num was also really smart in this lakorn as well. As for HJS, my sister watched it and told me how Bie was the one who kept on going after Fang whereas she kept resisting/acting stupid. Basically, he was really obsessed/in love with her and was the "chaser." Yes, he was really revenge/driven, but he also really wanted Fang and from what my sis told me, it didn't sound like he would sacrifice Fang for his revenge. It didn't sound like Fang was "technically" the more obsessed one unless you mean "obsessed" with being stupid since I heard she was really dumb. There was also a hot scene where she kept saying "I hate you" while he said "I love you" followed by many slaps and kisses. Fang's stupidity seemed to create lots of slap/kiss scenes btw them, lol. Love the obsessed/alpha p'eks -don't like them R'ing the n'eks, but love their intensity (part of what makes Thai lakorns for me).

By the way, an example of what I don't want is the p'ek in "Ruk Nai Marn Mek." Recently I saw an mv featuring some jealous scenes btw the leads (Min and Tle) and it really got me hooked until I looked into it. Imagine the horror when I read the summary/info: Not only did it have a pining/doormat n'ek, the p'ek was originally married and was pretty much indecisive when it came down to who he really wanted to be with -hate wishy-washy p'eks . And even after he finally came to terms with his feelings, he still ultimately chose his mother over love. Nice in real life, but not in a romance. Mama's boys are a "death" for me in any romantic storyline. Boy, I will NEVER watch that lakorn no matter how well executed it is, lol. Dang, the p'ek looked really hot too and some scenes btw him and the n'ek seemed really intense -really thought I found another winner. Bummer...

Also, by "obsessed", I kinda just want the p'ek to be the one to do all the initiating/pining/chasing while the n'ek would keep resisting or rejecting for one reason or another. Just absolutely no doormat n'eks begging for the p'ek's love -ughh! Love the n'eks who fight with or stand up to the p'ek even for stupid reasons. Revenge lakorns have the best p'ek/n'ek angsty fight scenes -really good at drawing up intense chemistry from their conflicts, which boosts up the hotness level! All of my favorite lakorns have this aspect -love the most extreme ones. Kudos to all the p'eks who loved/never gave up on their n'eks even during the most dire circumstances. Me want more of those, lol!!

Man, right now I really want to watch "Ploy Lom Phet" because it's constantly rated as one of the best revenge/obsessed p'ek lakorns. Heard the p'ek was a favorite in the history of lakorns because of his character and love for the n'ek. Plus they seem to have tons of chemistry from what I saw in an mv -Bee's really charismatic! Too bad it's not subbed. Sigh...many of the best lakorns with what I'm looking for aren't subbed.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
KAEW LOM PHET (SON N WIEW)
PROGNEE GOR RUK TUR (PONG N AOM)
LEH RATREE (PEPPER N ANN A)
KKKJ (ROME N RITA)
4 HJKKK (KIM, AUM, YAYA, NADECH, MARK, MINT, BOY, MARGIE)
ROY LEH SANAE RAI (TIK N AOM)
BUNDAI DOK RUK (OM, MIN, SAMMIE)
JONE PLONE JAI (NUM N DONUT)
DOK RUK RIM TANG (BIE N WIEW)
YOK LAI MAK (ROME N JANIE)
BUANG RUK KAMMATHEP (PONG N BEE)
ROY ADEED HANG RUK (BIE N MEW)
BPOM RUK ROY ADEED (TAWIN N KWAN)
KKK (NOON N PONG)
SUAY RERD CHERD SODE (JANIE N FILM)
NGAO ASOKE (PONG N PEUNG)
BENJA KEETA KWARM RUK (BIG, CHEER, CEE, JIEB, ETC..)
NUNG NAU SUENG (JANIE N KEN)
KHUN NU CHANATANA (TYE N DONUT)
SAWAN BIANG (KEN N ANNE)
BPEE KAEW NAI HONG (DAN N AE)
HUA JAI RUK KWARM POPE (TYE, DONUT)
RAHUT RAISSAYA (PUAL N NOON)
*LOVE ALL OF THESE LAKORNS N LOVE THE P'EK N THERE TOO. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
liam ruk: vee was always around kwan, so funny
fai luang: old but good
KKK both version: ah my luck!!!
ngao asoke: p'ek is like in KKK
ngao hua jai: i watched it in thai but i think you may like it

hui4163

sarNie Egg
As much as I loved Kwan and Win's chemistry (gotta say, they're amazingly cute together) in BRRA, the drama itself got REALLY bad after episode 10. It wasn't even about their romance anymore (their romance sort of just took a complete backseat) and the later crazy developments just made Win seem like an indecisive wimp jumping from one girl to the other -he became the kind of p'ek I detest. Too bad, from their intense development before episode 11, I really thought Win was gonna be one of my favorite p'eks because of how he fell in love with Kwan despite thinking the worst of her -sort of against his own judgement. Plus with all their bickering and forced hug scenes, I was utterly captivated. I was heartbroken by the utter butchering of Win and Kwan's characters later on. But episodes 1-10 were one of the greatest and I can't deny their chemistry -LOVED all their scenes!

So any more recs that have eng subs because I can't understand Thai? Thanks so much!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ploy Lom Phet, p'ek is always a hero and saving n'ek in all situations. He was persistent in following her and making sure she was ok. He had his mind planning revenge on her but he couldn't help but fall for her sweetness. The p'ek had a bad mouth but he is a complete softie on the inside.

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Ploy Lom Phet, p'ek is always a hero and saving n'ek in all situations. He was persistent in following her and making sure she was ok. He had his mind planning revenge on her but he couldn't help but fall for her sweetness. The p'ek had a bad mouth but he is a complete softie on the inside.
I know, this is the kind of P'ek I'm looking for: Hard on the outside but soft on the inside. One who knows what he wants and would never be persuaded otherwise, loving only the n'ek. Plus I'm a huge sucker for the "can't help but falling in love" kind of p'ek -them being in pain/not being able to stay away because of their "unwanted" feelings really get to me. Sadly, tho I wanna see this so bad, it doesn't have either English or Chinese subs. So for now, I'll watch Manee Yard Fah (it's completed with eng subs) since I heard it has a really devoted/hot p'ek in it and it's one of the best lakorns. Nevertheless, my favorite kind of lakorns are still revenge/slap-kiss.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Jone Plon Jai (Num&Donut)
Ploy Lorm Petch (Bee&Namfon)

Those two are great examples too! Love Bee in PLP! Although, nang'ek was sooo stupid throughout the entire lakorn praek made up for it! Hehe. He such a meanie and bad mouth but such a hero! 555+++

hui4163

sarNie Egg
Jone Plon Jai (Num&Donut)
Ploy Lorm Petch (Bee&Namfon)

Those two are great examples too! Love Bee in PLP! Although, nang'ek was sooo stupid throughout the entire lakorn praek made up for it! Hehe. He such a meanie and bad mouth but such a hero! 555+++
Thanks for the recs! Lol, I can forgive the n'ek if she's only "dumb" when it comes to the p'ek (she never trusts or believes him)...that way there'll be more bickering hot scenes btw her and the p'ek and I know I enjoy those. I just want a n'ek who does less pining and more "fighting" and a p'ek who does ALL the chasing, haha. Can't help it, love this kind of romance. LOVE LOVE a p'ek who seems like a meanie, but acts vulnerable when it comes to the n'ek -he wants to "hurt" or "revenge" her, but can't quite do it 'cause he somehow always protects her during the crucial moments.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, Hui! I agree. Ploy Lorm Petch is probably one of the best lakorns that has that! ^__^ I hate nang'ek throughout lakorn b/c she was super dumb! Hehe. And soo naive! But I hated praek too b/c he was such a bad mouth and meanie! Hehe. It was a hate and love relationship for that lakorn for me. But really I loved it! 555 Bee was soo HOT! Drools. Namfon and Bee are perfect for each other. I love their lakorn Mia Jum Pien too although their characters were not as strong as in PloyLorm Petch.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
willy & lalita - tum hua jai pai soot la

Johnny & Joy S. - nang aye (secretly does it so she will not like anyone)

Pol T. & Joy S. - Samee

Por N. & Jui -Talay Jai

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think the correct term would be aggressive-possessive lol

No one beats Boy Over Flowers Domyouji Tsukasa. The shojo manga, anime series, Taiwanese version, Korean version, Mainland China (well I can't say he was that aggressive-possessive, anyways it wasn't even according to the manga so this was definitely not consider one of the version even though it has the same title. I was actually really disappointed in this version, probably the worst of them all).

Fai from Duang Jai Akkanee and Kawee from Sawan Bieng 2008.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Besides the ones you listed, I gotta say these:

Jone Plone Jai - (Num & Donut) luved this
Ka Neung Ha - (Patson & Ning) *more comedic, but once p'ek loves her...he loves her*
Rahut Rissaya - (Paul & Noon)
Ploy Lom Phet - (Bee & Namfon)*anything w/these two are great!! "Mia Jumpen!!"
Sapai Tornado - (Paul & Kob)
Samee - (Pol & Joy)
Sao Chai Hi Tech - (Om & Jui) *more comedic*

I love obsessive-possessive p'eks! They're the best kind out there :D But then I also love Khing Kor Rar Kha Kor Rang w/Oil & Kwan because P'ek keeps denying his love for n'ek, but he is in love with her (you get the r scene in this) & n'ek was great @ fighting back. One of my faves :p

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Most def Bee's character in Ploy Lom Phet. Thanks to Cupid Candy for recommending it to me. Oh and of course Fai in Duangjai Akkanee