Thai lakorns with English sub

Merit

sarNie Adult
I want to watch thai lakorns with english sub. I kind of like them better that way now. Beside, youtube does anyone have a recommendation of sites or anywhere at all that I perhap can purchase them?

At the moment I really want Tye and Matt lakorn to sub but it seemed that it's not going to happen because I don't have a clue who's able to do it. Please let me know if anybody can find a site that does sale them. Thanks in advance.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ummm.. No, I don't know of an ACTUAL website where they subbed almost all of the lakorns.
Sorry for the bad news >.<
Thai lakrons just aren't that popular yet hehe

Merit

sarNie Adult
Ummm.. No, I don't know of an ACTUAL website where they subbed almost all of the lakorns.
Sorry for the bad news >.<
Thai lakrons just aren't that popular yet hehe

Thanks KristyS for the reply. I wish they would have done it like K-Drama or something. I wouldn't mind paying extra to have the subtitles. I paid extra for K-Drama (The Princess Hours) and loved it. I wish Thai company would get smarter and realize that there a lot of people out there that watch their dramas and doesn't speak Thai. Oh, well, maybe in a few...few...few...more years they'll get it. LOL..

Bou

sarNie Adult
Hey Merit, I was just thinking about the same thing today! i wish they would start subbing thai lakorns! I understand thai but I have a friend who would love to watch thai lakorns with english subs, but theres barely any out there. I hope someday soon that thai companies would realize this!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hey Merit, I was just thinking about the same thing today! i wish they would start subbing thai lakorns! I understand thai but I have a friend who would love to watch thai lakorns with english subs, but theres barely any out there. I hope someday soon that thai companies would realize this!

It will be a long...long...while. I guess it takes too much time to do it. Inspite of their thinking Thai lakorns are pretty popular among other race. We have to be patiene I guess.

Bou

sarNie Adult
I dont know if Ill have patience, lol but I guess I will have to. and yes thai lakorns are pretty popular, I just wish someone could bring up that idea to them unless someone already has, if so, just wondering if theyre taking it into consideration and whatnot. like you said Merit, all we can do is wait.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I dont know if Ill have patience, lol but I guess I will have to. and yes thai lakorns are pretty popular, I just wish someone could bring up that idea to them unless someone already has, if so, just wondering if theyre taking it into consideration and whatnot. like you said Merit, all we can do is wait.

I had e-mailed this company that sell lakorn thai dubbed in Khmer. I asked them if they subs. They said that they can do it but finding someone that's able to sit and watch the drama and then writing it down is hard.hahahha.

Hopefully, an idea was brought up to the channels. It's a good opp. for them.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you can ask people to sub the dubbed version, yes i know, it's not the best but better than nothing. i know some khmer people want to sub thai lakorns but dubbed khmer. if you don't mind, you can request for download link.

Merit

sarNie Adult
you can ask people to sub the dubbed version, yes i know, it's not the best but better than nothing. i know some khmer people want to sub thai lakorns but dubbed khmer. if you don't mind, you can request for download link.

If it was in mayura, I would love that and no sub needed. But if it's in the other company I don't think my concentration would go to the subbing. The voice in itself would have made me not want to watch it. Now my mom said Ntry is quite OK. But I have yet to give them a try. I realized when I listen in Thai, the actors/actresses showed a lot of emotion in their speaking. Sometimes, being dubbed in other languages it felt like they are just reading off from a note. :)