even more than nang ek wth
cant even sing and dance but act like they are all that
it was so embarrass to see them at the asian song festival thingy
They represent Thai star but they have the "trend" look wtf

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well i wont say dislike i unno i cant stand more like

lydia shes so stuck up now shes in da business
chin also same with him cant stand any one who is too stuck up their own ass and he cnt sing nor dance freestyle
film yeah everyone is right he cant sing at all and all the lying
dan sorry ppl always have and always long story what happened great singer tho
bua tanjararak i dnt think she can sing nor act yet need more practice if she has it in her
charm shes changed so bad ==' like lydia
tata young so full of her self
golf & mike they such asses wen i played football at RIS think they the best
some girl at ma skool now she is in kamikaze she thinks shes all good
ill add more soon
so many i think that cant act nor sing buh why tha hell do they promote them i cnt think of many right now buh also i hate some of their personalitys i wouldnt really insult someone if they are not good lookin if u get me coz not their fault what they look like
lydia speaking spanish for who wanted it
click that pic wen u get on tha page

http://www.kapook.com/promote/lydia/
LOL..she's not tat good...she speaks spanish like me...but they put spansih as one of her languages..i dun tink they should have..cuz she's not fluent yet...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
she just learnt it at skool innit and the skool only teaches the basic really dnt it? i got taught german and i dnt kno anything really i think 555 she tries to look good and says she can speak it haha coz alot of other ppl probs cnt speak it if ya get me so she probs feel like ohhh it dnt matter ill speak some of the easy bits i kno haha i unno i just woke up so im in a bi*chin mood

nolee

sarNie Adult
hmm. here are my dislikes, similar to some people. -- actually i don't dislike these people, i just simply won't watch their lakorns.

- Pancake; she looks like a pancake. lol.
- Paul P; SOOO not p'ek material.
- Kong; He's not attractive, but he's a good actor.
- Kwan; I can't follow her lakorns for some reason.
- Stefan; Can't act!!

I don't know who else. I don't like a majority of ch7 celebrities because their lakorns are boring & most of them can't act. That's just my opinion.

Mike/Golf seems kinda funky to me. They look like str8 up GIRLS.

Yardthip does give the impression that she thinks she's the sh*t. I saw her one of her interviews and her gestures seemed so rude & stuck up -- I'd be so turned off if I was around her.

As for Pinky, I don't like her lakorns, I think she lacks something but I used to looove her when she acted in borans. But as for looks, I think the girl is GORGEOUS!! She doesn't look like an average asian girl, and if she looks Spanish, I think she should take it as a compliment cause I think spanish women are one of the most beautiful females in the world. [MY OPINION!] they have big exotic eyes, nice curvy body, and gorgeous straight or curly hair. Take Selma Hayek or Shakira for example. Anyways, I wanted to add my 2 cents, so there ya go!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Same here too. I don't like Ch7 stars too they can't act and their lakorn is so boring comparing to ch3 is much better and really stars too. No offense about this but its really true and i also like ch5 too.
The dislike stars in my list are:

Aum P (Never liked her)
Stefan (can't act)
Kade (ennoying)

There is more but i can only name 3.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
More to my list:

Tata Young- oh my god, this gurl is soo full of herself..she can't even dance. She's soooo ugly, epecially with that big mouth of hers...Don't find her sexy, more of a slutty gurl..
Tah Warit- he looks like Michael Jackson.
Pincky- something about her, can't stand her, not that gorgeous...looks anorexic.
Pancake
- like nolee said, she looks like a pancake..flat face and annoying voice...
Tangmoe- looks like she have a plastic face..by the way, how many surgeries have she done to her face becuz when I was watching the movie she did with Kade..the one that she was a twin, her face looks like a duffle bag...
Poo P.- Can't act, cry, or nothing. It bother me when she talks becuz she has a huge tongue and she's one of those peep who use too much of their tongue when they're talking (forgot what u call it). Also, ot even the body...
Golf/Mike- what more can I say, but GAY, GAY, GAY..bunch of wannabe...They look like my aunt becuz of their girly face.

More:
Kathreeya English
Namfon Patcharin
Johnny Elfone
Benz P.
Bee Namthip
Pang (the girl that has big poofy eyes like she just gotten beat up)
Areeya H.
more, but have headache to think..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
likit,i hate this guy
chakrit, hate him too
ta warit, he looks like a girl
kong, like ta warit
benz p, don't know why, hehe
areeya, don't know whe, hehe
brook, don't act
and more, but don't know their names!

somp9

sarNie Adult
The stars that i dislike are:

Benz P: From Channel 3. I don't like her eyes.
Aum P: Ch.7 (too skinny)

russe

sarNie Adult
the stars I can't stand watching them are?

Num Soram: I only like the fist drama he stars with Kob S. and after that he just bored the heck out of me and not attractive at all.
Kade: never like the way he looks or his acting
Amy K.: never like her acting and don't think she is a n'ek material.
Cheer: never like her acting or her looks and don't think she is n'ek material.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
AOM PIYADA
can't stand her.(except in sitcom) so ugly and people thinks shes so pretty or something. but gotta admit that she's good at acting. but her dramas=no variety.

CHAKRIT
the way he talks and his gestures. He MAKE himself look like a "dek nork"(meaning: people who study in other countries). making all the hand gesture like american actors and speaking thai with "the accent". but he only studied in international schools in thailan till university and went to new zealand. and he's not even handsome.

MEW LALITA
(dun wanna say, if not ppl will hate me)

NAMFON PATCHARIN
Her face is okay okay(but in the "barn nork"[country] kinda way...her acting....better, but not the best

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll list some of mine..If I remember more I'll come back lol...

AUM P. -- Everyone in my family dislikes her..She's too skinny too full of herself she ain't even sexy and she's a snobby b**** and her face just gets on my nerves..Her acting ain't even great..*SIGHS* So much more...
POO P. -- Once again too skinny and too immature..Don't have any manners an retarded..Her and her boyfriend can go dig a hole..And her acting sucks too..
PINKY S. -- Looks too Indian..Shouldn't even be in Thai lakorn..Her acting sucks and her voice annoys the hell out of me..And her interviews make me dislike her soo much..Too full of herself also..
KWAN U. -- Hate her voice..Looks too 'farang'..Her acting also sucks..Can't stand looking at her..
JANIE T. -- Really can't stand her..My dad says her face looks like a pig lol..Anyways she looks like a bitch and her acting ain't even great..She acts so fake..As in real life..
PANCAKE K. -- She surely does look like one..Her acting sucks and her voice annoys the crap out of me..Her interviews make me wanna rip my eyeballs out..Fake hi-so..
PAUL P. -- Are they in lack of pra aek's or what..? And are Thai girls not good enough for him..? He's too full of himself and he acts like he's 'suparburoot' when he ain't..
TAR W. -- Ugh..Once again are they in lack of pra aek..?
CEE S. -- He's too short with a bid head..Don't even look like pra aek..
POR T. -- Many reasons but wth are they thinking of picking him..? Forgetter..
VEE V. -- I can watch him but his player attitude made me dislike him and he's not even cute..

I have a lot more reasons and more people but I'll leave it like that for now..lol..Don't hate me..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ann u should be happy since u thai and pinky half thai lucky to have a thai star so beautiful .... who anyone who dislikes someone just b/c they skinny thats so funny

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They look like bag of bones walking in front of the camera..Back then they hardly ever had skinny actresses right now..What a trend..

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
They look like bag of bones walking in front of the camera..Back then they hardly ever had skinny actresses right now..What a trend..
well...they HAVE to be skinny.cos in camera, it'll make them look fatter. and what's wrong with looking too "farang"...then all the mixed like Ann T. , Paula T. , (not sure about her name) Sirita Jensen. and all the rest of the mixed blood. true that now, the trend isn't "farang-looking" like 10-20 years ago...but they're still pretty and we can't deny it...

and you seem to hate so many celebs in thailand....who do you like anyway??

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Did I say I hate all the celebs..? No I didn't..And this is for who you dislike so if nobody likes what people gotta say then don't come in here..Did I comment on your people..? No so why you gotta jump into my opinions then..? I like Aom Piyada and you say she;s ugly and stuff..At least I'm not saying this person is ugly that person is ugly like you did..Did I jump in and comment..? No I didn't so you shouldn't either..If you read the topic correctly then you should understand that not everyone is going to dislike the same person like you..And you need to respect other peoples opinions..And there's a lot of other people in here that typed out so much on who they dislike but they didn't tell why..Just because I said why doesn't mean you have to attack me only..Whats the big deal..It's just telling who you dislike..

Mook

sarNie Egg
I hate these they used to be my friends not all i knew well but well enough and now they become singers they think they all this and that.

Lydia
Chin
Koen ( Kotic )

I can only think of them so far

In other who I don't know I say I don't like ALL the big headed people

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Did I say I hate all the celebs..? No I didn't..And this is for who you dislike so if nobody likes what people gotta say then don't come in here..Did I comment on your people..? No so why you gotta jump into my opinions then..? I like Aom Piyada and you say she;s ugly and stuff..At least I'm not saying this person is ugly that person is ugly like you did..Did I jump in and comment..? No I didn't so you shouldn't either..If you read the topic correctly then you should understand that not everyone is going to dislike the same person like you..And you need to respect other peoples opinions..And there's a lot of other people in here that typed out so much on who they dislike but they didn't tell why..Just because I said why doesn't mean you have to attack me only..Whats the big deal..It's just telling who you dislike..

chill. the last sentence was supposed to lighten up the whole comment...i was kinda angry cos u were saying that they were like bag of bones walking around and saying that its like a "trend" in thailand now or something. i know they are too thin. but u didnt have to say it so roughly.