Thai Stars Wearing Hmong Clothes

calla

sarNie Adult
ok.....i can see that these days many of thai female stars are wearing hmong skirt.
see this pic.....she's Noon Siripan (n'ek from Tang's new lakorn and from the new movie called "purn sanit") she's wearing a hmong skirt...which is very cute.

Lana Commins also wear a hmong shirth on her first album and many of the dancers from her second album was wearing somg hmong clothes too.
umm....so happy that hmong clothes start to get more popular these days.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. I also remember Lee Cheng and Mai See wearing hmong clothing. The clothing are more recognize as Thai-Hmong clothing.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Yep, those are Hmong-Thai clothes. That's the kind I always wear to the New Year. They are so much more simpler than the Hmong-Laos kind without all the coin purses and stuff.

mokka

sarNie Adult
thats cool...to see other ethnicity wearing hmong clothes...it makes me feel proud about my culture

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhh.....i am so happy that hmong clothing are starting to be recognize...hmong all the way and hope that there will be more popular fashion on hmong soon..... :rolleyes:

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i think it's cool too
lana comes from northern thailand where there are a lot of hill tribes,hmong and kaleang, so she is very familular with it.
thai star started wearing hmoob clothes a while back i've even seen some people wear the entire outfit

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
nancyvang said:
lol. I also remember Lee Cheng and Mai See wearing hmong clothing. The clothing are more recognize as Thai-Hmong clothing.
[post="40790"][/post]​
HAHHA..i remmeber that too. ^__^.. nice that hmong clothes getting round. that gr8

Mos

sarNie Egg
wait a minute. i thought these clothes are Mien's style. not hmong. i mean i am hmong but aren't these clothes are mien.