Thai version of Sailor Moon

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love watching Sailor Moon when I was younger and its one of the best anime I like all time. I was so disappointed with the Japanese live action Sailor Moon version. It didn’t live up to my stander how I picture it would be like...lol

:lol: I did a Thai version of Sailor Moon. It took me a while to do this char and think of who were sue to play which characters in Sailor Moon. I only did this with Ch7 actresses and actors.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG this is sooo cute. they even looked like the Sailor Moon characters too. I loved Sailor Moon when I was little too. Thanks for sharing ^^

off topic: Did you know that Power Rangers ended, after 17 seasons of it? Sad.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
rahut-rissaya Posted Today said:
OMG this is sooo cute. they even looked like the Sailor Moon characters too. I loved Sailor Moon when I was little too. Thanks for sharing ^^

off topic: Did you know that Power Rangers ended, after 17 seasons of it? Sad.
Thanks for the comment.

I didn't know that the Power Rangers have up to 17 season. I use to watch them when I was younger but when I got older I didn't wach it any more because maybe they keep on changing the cast...lol I never saw the final episodes either...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha thats kute... i loved sailor moon as a kid.. i alwaise sang the song too lmao.. haha..

power rangers.. lmao.. i used to alwaise watch that too but.. yup so many.. then again.. i only liked those super old ones.. was it the morph one?? i 4got.. lol..

the same thing 4 kamen rider.. lol.. <--- that is so freaken popular still.. lol...

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
that's so cool how u put the pixs like tat

it's hilarious for me imagining those actors and actresses playing those parts

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Can, I add for Ch5, I would love to see Son Yuk and Vill as 1 of the character, they have the body and face for those sort of Japanese or Koreanish kind of role, anyone see "Autumn in my Heart" Korean series, I love for Son Yuk to play the main guy and Vill as the main girl...KLP is similar story plot to Autumn in my heart too,,,where the 2 babies r switch around at birth,,,,in "Autumn in my Heart" the babies was switch because the bro. was playing with the name tag and he kinda mix it around but it was sad at the end for "Autumn in my heart" because the main girl die of Lukemia, but if it's made into lakorn thai I hope Exact made into happy ending and abit for fiesty and lively for the 2 prenangs...because I know thai audience loves their lakorn characters abit more lively too....anyone remember the MV of Ruj the Star" You Peau Ter" When Vill ride the bike passed Son in the MV, is similar to the Korean series "Autumn in my heart" plus I love the setting of the Korean series, so romantic and beautiful backdrop...It be so nice to have Son Yuk and Vill in those kind of mood and setting, they would make the scene so pretty and lovely to watch...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
mongstaness Posted Today said:
haha..but i dont think cheer should be sailormoon! i think noon should be sailormoon..haha
Will I didn't put Noon as sailor moon because she kind of look old to be a teen and I don't think she sutie to play a be a cry baby.... :lol:...... anyway for me I think Cheer sutie to be sailor moon because I can see her play that type of role like a cry baby and alway been late and felling classe...and...also see her as sailor jupiter too because Sailor Jupiter is also a tom boy which also fit Cheer too because in her lakorn she mostly play that role....

Also I can also see Pinky as sailor moon too because she have those type of role in her lakorn.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
SailorMoon was awesome..when I was little I always race myself home to catch it when it was airing in Cartoon Network..but after a while it plays the rerun for like 6 times, I got bored..wat was the ending episode to the season anyways..the only few last episode I remember was the bad guy who was the evil Moon Prince fell in love with Sailor Moon and wanted her to be his queen..and Rennie was her and Dareon's future daugter...blah blah..it was great, but after it has sooo many reruns, I just stopped watching...but Inuyasha, this show, I will never get bored of.. :p even though it played like 8 reruns already in adultswim...hehehhehe...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Can, I add for Ch5, I would love to see Son Yuk and Vill as 1 of the character, they have the body and face for those sort of Japanese or Koreanish kind of role, anyone see "Autumn in my Heart" Korean series, I love for Son Yuk to play the main guy and Vill as the main girl...KLP is similar story plot to Autumn in my heart too,,,where the 2 babies r switch around at birth,,,,in "Autumn in my Heart" the babies was switch because the bro. was playing with the name tag and he kinda mix it around but it was sad at the end for "Autumn in my heart" because the main girl die of Lukemia, but if it's made into lakorn thai I hope Exact made into happy ending and abit for fiesty and lively for the 2 prenangs...because I know thai audience loves their lakorn characters abit more lively too....anyone remember the MV of Ruj the Star" You Peau Ter" When Vill ride the bike passed Son in the MV, is similar to the Korean series "Autumn in my heart" plus I love the setting of the Korean series, so romantic and beautiful backdrop...It be so nice to have Son Yuk and Vill in those kind of mood and setting, they would make the scene so pretty and lovely to watch...

lol. i think peung would better...haha jk just pullin ur leg

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to let ya know why I choose these actors to play these characters because for I can really see them in those role but those are my thought and my view and maybe they are different from ya view.

You can share your view or who you like to play which role. You can post it up.

Ch3

Ch5

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww this is sooo cute, lol! I think Pat & Film really suit their roles! =) Ace looks so hot in that pic, lol Mos and Ace almost look alike for second there!