Thaitanium Concerts

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Gosh..I wanna see Thaitanium. They just posted info on myspace about their concerts!

Nov 8, 2008
Little Bangkok, 3111 S.Valley View Blvd Las Vegas, Navada 89102
Tel: 702-871-9227

Nov 9, 2008
Thailand Plaza Hollywood, 5321 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, California 90189
Tel: 213-380-6848

Nov 13, 2008
Glas Kat, 520 Fourth Street San Francisco, California 94107
Tel: 415-335-8380

stasteek

sarNie Egg
Gosh..I wanna see Thaitanium. They just posted info on myspace about their concerts!

Nov 8, 2008
Little Bangkok, 3111 S.Valley View Blvd Las Vegas, Navada 89102
Tel: 702-871-9227

Nov 9, 2008
Thailand Plaza Hollywood, 5321 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, California 90189
Tel: 213-380-6848

Nov 13, 2008
Glas Kat, 520 Fourth Street San Francisco, California 94107
Tel: 415-335-8380

who will be here?

luvda

sarNie Egg
I wanted to go watch them. I missed last year when they were here. I'll be in palm springs for my bday, so i won't make it. Too bad for me!! Another chance I have to finally see them perform, and i'm missing them again.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
OMG!!!! their in KALI already! sniffsniff imma miss wayway again:s oh well they know im with HUA in spirit...hahahahahahah

dfemc

sarNie Adult
too bad i just saw this, there's no way, i'll drive up to LA in time for this now..hahhaha... but, still contemplating if their worth driving up to SF for :lol:

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
the concert was so much funnnnn!!!
they're all so cute especially p'way.
my boys was the opening for them... thaikoon baby!!
overal so much fun.
dj budda is so adorable!!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
the concert was so much funnnnn!!!
they're all so cute especially p'way.
my boys was the opening for them... thaikoon baby!!
overal so much fun.
dj budda is so adorable!!!!
dudeeeeeeeeeeeee i totally agree!!! I was there as well. damnnnnnnn Way is hella i mean hella HOT in person!! lol i just found out that thaikoon is a local group lol i thought they were from Thailand. omg dj buddah is such a sweetheart!!

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
yeah they're local group but they pretty close with thaitay thats why they get to open for them at their concerts. my husband only get to perfom in LA but its' all good. heard one in San Fran is the best. 500 tickets sold.
they got invited by p'khan to open for them at their next big concert in thailand which i think next year.
thaikoon will have one big concert coming up (hopefully) my husband and them trying to arrange it for new year
p'khan trying to make them big in thailand so keep looking out their album coming out soon too.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah they're local group but they pretty close with thaitay thats why they get to open for them at their concerts. my husband only get to perfom in LA but its' all good. heard one in San Fran is the best. 500 tickets sold.
they got invited by p'khan to open for them at their next big concert in thailand which i think next year.
thaikoon will have one big concert coming up (hopefully) my husband and them trying to arrange it for new year
p'khan trying to make them big in thailand so keep looking out their album coming out soon too.
ohhhh is ur husband is in Thaikoon?