Thanks sarnworld

Keomany

Music.heal.All
lol. ..i don't think i met anyone...like meet up meet up..no...but i remember seeing N'tina...without even knowing that its her...lol I've been wanting to meet up with n'keomany for the longest..we've known each other online since d2b4eva forum...been about like 7 years i think..and we've been friends ever since..hopefully i'll run into some sarnies one day...lol
awww..my lovely p'sam. i love this girl like crazy. we been friend for the longest time. i do want to meet you i meet up with almost all of the old d2b lover. i love you. and hopefuly we meet up soon!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha i havent met anybody yet though
but whoever went to the Soccer tournament in minnesota, then yeah there probably was a chance that
we all passed by eachother lol
anyways yeah thanks to sarNworld because i met alot of funn awesome and cool people in here!!
hahaha and i was updated with thai lakorns!! XD!!!
:lol:

LOL..yep..even shared the same interested...

my sister called me krazy lots of time..even told me to get a life LOL..shoot this "is" my life!!!

GueSs

TyziR
My auntie said I met Ning... I think that's bullshit.

Thanks to Sw I get free music but not from here.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Thanks to Sarnworld, I cured my blindness and now have a 36 inch vertical jump.

Thank you Sarnworld.

darvil

sarNie Adult
All kidding aside.

SW is definitely an important site for me. Taught me the love of networking and servers and how beautiful it all looks underneath the hood (although thats a pretty damn subjective view ;)

On a whole, I met alot of cool people and learn some important things in life from here.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ThankYou SW for curing me of boredom :lol:
well, most of the time :p