That's Not Fang

nophankh

sarNie Adult

it's still a mystery who this girl is and they can't even confirm if it's Oil. It sure looks like Oil.
Someone sent this picture to Siamdara via forward mail and they suspect or made up that it is Oil's new female "friend".
Siamdara tried to reach him to confirm or deny the picture but he didn't pick up.
The thing that Siamdara found interesting is that it's not Fang. Currently, they are rumored to be dating again. Both camps deny it.

what do you think?

I don't think we will ever get a clear answer from Oil because the guy doesn't like to talk about his love life.

cecilia

Staff member
he's just too funny, run away when they question his love life.
i would so do too but if he's dating fang, what's wrong with it, i still against it but she's rubbing off me as i continue to watch more of her lakorn.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you...but for me...I think this girl has somewhat similarities to Fang. I'm wondering if she relates to her and happens to know both Oil&Fang and was just posing with him as one of their friends.

solin

sarNie Adult
It rally looks like Oil !
I expect she's just a friend lol.
Don't know who she could be but since I don't like Fang, I prefer seing him with this new girl.
Why doesn't Oil like to be clear about his private life ?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
very interesting.. >_<.. who is the mystery women.. n of course taht is oil.. lalalalala..