Thay Fa Tawan Diew aka Autumn Destiny (Spot)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i hope the lakorn gets better.... the lack of inbetween scenes and stuff is really bothering me. Its quite choppy lol.... and not only that this lakorn is going at a really fast pace...and so far chat and mario seem to have no chemistry with the last 2 epi. that were aired... alll i can say now is that all the actors r pretty stiff exept for may f. the dad and so forth the older thai cast memeber ehhe the fammiliar ones hehehe. But i'm still gonna watch ithis lakorn.. since it's the first thai-korean colab. I don't mean to complain so much but i wish they would of did a better job and i know they have a budget but whats the use of making a korean-thai colab when it seems so unprofessional... on second thought even though the cast looks good...the acting is a problem

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
someone already see this pics...??? I am not sure...

Now why can't CHAT look that good in the lakorn! HAAHHA :D I'm not fond of her chemistry with Mario! :( she has more chemistry with RYAN!! AHHHH!!!

OH, does anyone know how old Chat is? :)

jakjann

Jakjann
Now why can't CHAT look that good in the lakorn! HAAHHA :D I'm not fond of her chemistry with Mario! :( she has more chemistry with RYAN!! AHHHH!!!

OH, does anyone know how old Chat is? :)

Yeah She looks danm sweet, likes a korean girl and not a thai girl.

And she has really a very good chemistry with RYAN!!! I slowly hate Mario´s acting.....
(ノ><)ノ

Hope sometime Chat and Ryan ´ll have a serie together again or work together again!!

If I´m not wrong I red on a Thai newzpaper that she is only 17-18?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I actually think Chat is pretty cute. They probably chose her bc she kinda look Korean and her character is supposed to be half Korean/Thai. She looks similar to some Korean n'akes to me...Looks a little than some, actually. I think this series is okay/bearable. I still hate the dubbed voices. Too bad they didn't make the Thai characters speak Korean when they are supposed to and vice versa with the Korean characters. It would be much better. On a good note, all the songs are good in here.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i just watched episodes 5-6 and its getting better... theres more scenes between chat and mario so that good! heheeee they're reallyt cute together and chemistry getting good. I just wished mario had more expressions in his eyes when he acts... chat does but sometimes it's too exagerated lol. But other than that the series is starting to pick up a little more. I like the coupleing its cute. :rolleyes:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I freaken adore Ploy, she just so cute! :D Somehow she's just like a little kid playing dress up for this lakorn. Chat is pretty good for a newbie. And at times she's really cute! I love the time b/w her n Ryan. Gosh, why couldn't Ryan be the Pr'ek instead! :D But Mario isn't so bad. I'm actually starting to think he's ok. But somehow this lakorn is kinda boring at points. >__<

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i heard that mario signed on to ch. 7 now yah! i wanna see him more... hehee i wanna see him pair upo with taew they look cute together.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I am so glad that they changed the dubbed voices for some of the Korean characters. They sound so much better and I love it.

chouakim

TTFC♥
haha, did some of the dubbed voices change? I didn't even notice.
I just thought the voice for Ryan did not suit him at all. But too bad his character isn't in the story anymore.
Can't wait for the next episodes!

little_dork

sarNie Egg
today's episode was soo CUTE!
mario's character min ho is starting to fall in love with wendy! aahhhhh! i can't wait for next week!