• Vic Zhou

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Jerry Yan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
My Comments on them:

Mike He - He's really cute and manly.. hehe. I think he's the best kisser out of all the Chinese actors. I wished I met someone who can kiss as good as he can, lol. J/K, I'd rather want Mike instead.

Wu Zun - Charming, Princy, Cute, Adorable, Funny. I love his smile its the cutest thing ever! And he's so buff.. haha while other actors are scrawny.

Matthew (Ming Dao) - Cute! I love him in the Prince Frog.. haha. His eyebrows are really bushy and dark though. He doesn't look nothing like Chinese.

Ethan Ruan - Oh my! He is like the hottest guy ever, seriously! Such a sweetheart and charming person. I love him.. hehe.

Joe Cheng - Umm.. okay looking he looks better with short hair he looks like a woman with long hair/wavy/curly.. eww. But I like his dimples and his laugh.. muahaha.

Vic Zhou - I've always liked him, he's too cute, lol. I just saw his new haircut, its so short but suits him well also.

Jerry Yan - Never really liked him but I guess I'm okay with him.. just that his role/character in Metoer Garden really pissed me off sometimes.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
what?!?! my yan ya lun is not up there!! well he's is a good looking man.. but i like wu zun more..

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
Mike He- the best kisser ever..he is hot, cute, sexy...ahhhhh no word to describe..he just perfect!<333333333333333

Wu chun-cute, gorgeous, he just puts smile on my face everytime i look at him..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Dang... I'm torn between Ethan Ruang, Vic Zhou, Jerry Yan, and Ming Dao. I think they're all hot.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
wu zun- the adorable one
mike he- the hot one
vic zhou- the cute one
overrall i like wu zun's look best

Oh That Was So Dificult!
All Of Them are So Good Looking!
Grrrrr!
I wish I Could Vote All!
To be Really Honest With You ALL!
I Closed My Eyes && Pointed The Mouse Clicky PoiNty Thing Anywhere!
hehe So I dont Even Know Who I Voted! LOLZ!
x