The Best Man [Mini FF] (COMPLETE)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D

©aikoden

Starring:

Aum Atichart
Aff Taksaorn

Prologue:

“Here comes the bride!” the bridesmaid announced, and there I stood looking at her from the stage. That smile of hers was brighter than a thousand suns. It was a smile that I can never forget in all my life time. She walked gently down the walkway smiling to all the audience who awaited her and also…me too. I couldn’t blank nor twitch, but yet I stood still smiling back at her, hoping nothing could be ruined on this beautiful day. The bridesmaid help held her up to the stage as I caught a good glimpsed at her as she came closer. It was an image I took with my heart so it can never fade away. She walked towards me as I kept my smiled on and she smiled back, but then…she bumped passed my shoulder where her groom awaited her. She was the beautiful bride, but who was I…her best man. That was a memory that I will never forget until the day that the specks of earth covers my eyes.

He stood as the best man for her wedding, but after 10 years, will he be willing to stand as the best man in her life?

Chapters:

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg jeeja!!! an ateam fic!! yay.... omo.. i can picture this.. i'll prob make you a poster for this ehehe..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
omggg, Jeeja.
you're making a new fanfic, yaa, gotta read!
not much of a Ateam lover, but ill be sure to read this one.
maybe it'll change my mind ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh I'm loving it already. It's been a while since a new ateam fic been posted now after reading ur short summary makes me wanna go back and continue on my ateam fic. Hahaha. Update soon!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
No Victims yet??? But this is interesting, I will look forward. ATeam!

jeeja

Thanks everyone for all the beautiful comments. You'll have to wait and find out...hehe! :D

There is a reason why I chose the title as "The Best Man!" lol, added 2 the top.

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i don't want this best man, if it's aum, to give up if it's Aff, who's the bride LOL at the alter.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. i finished my poster but it's really simple.. i have so much space left >_< eeek.. i did a banner too but it messed up.. lol.. i hope you like it.. i cant wait to read more ^_^..

jeeja

hmm.. i finished my poster but it's really simple.. i have so much space left >_< eeek.. i did a banner too but it messed up.. lol.. i hope you like it.. i cant wait to read more ^_^..

http://i47.tinypic.com/15flm3l.jpg
it's beautiful...I don't know how 2 thank you at all. :D :D :D I love it! :D

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
jeeja, after reading your poster I wanted to come see if you started but I'm still waiting for you to post the first chapter. So sad it seems now Aum can never get Aff. xD

jeeja

Chapter 1:

“Aff…this best man has nothing to give to you, but a wish from his heart for heavens to guide you with health, prosperity and most of all, happiness...”

He glanced at her once more, then without a whisper, he was gone. She turned around to look for him, but he left without a trace. He stood outside the wedding ballroom and turns around and glanced at her again then shed one drop of tear and vanished from the wedding. He arrived at the airport and headed to the counter and checked in then left towards the gate. He walked up to the gate as he stared at the plane ticket in his left hand.

“Aum…”

Quickly he turned around, but there was no one who he knew. It was a familiar voice; a voice he knew he would never forget.

“I missed her already…” he said deeply within his heart as he headed inside the plane.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Ten years later…)

“Passengers boarding the flight to Tokyo, Japan please check in and aboard the plane please. The flight will depart in thirty minutes,” they announced.

There were passengers boarding and arriving from different flights. Many of these passengers had families and friends who awaited them, while some were just like him. Aum exited the airport and walked out into a cab and left off. The cab driver took him around town as he spotted the changes over the passed years. He looked around at everything that changed…everything, but his heart for her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aff poured the cup of water in front of her at the man across from her.

“Listen here Tom. I am not naive nor am I a toy you can play with. Plus there is still two months before I turn thirty and being divorce does not embarrass me nor do I feel sorry for myself.”

Aff stumbled off as Tom was left there embarrassed by her words.

“Mom…mom…! When will you stop setting me up for these blind dates?”
She complained as she walked passed a bakery shop. She stared into the window looking at the delicious strawberry short-cakes. Then her stomach started to rumble. As she looked up the strawberry short-cakes was already gone.

“Oh man, I’m late again. Well, there are still the muffins.”

She was about to enter the shop as a gentleman bumped pass her shoulder. Her nostrils captured his scent. It was familiar, too familiar.

“I’m sorry Miss.”

She turned around and smiled, but didn’t say a word.

“That smile,” he thought, “it can’t be…”

They stared into each other’s eyes as they walked up close to one another.

“Aff…”

“A-aum…”

2 B Continue!

*This will be a mini FF, it won't be too long. lol, it's short. :D A lot of thing will happen in only one DAY!

Thanks for the comments.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this fic reminded me of the Japanese drama, Proposal Daisakusen :lol: Yamapi was the best man on his best friend/secret love's wedding, just like Aum :wub: :wub: good thing Aff's marriage is on the rocks now! after 10 long years ^_^