The Blah Thread

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeah...i'm negatively loved. lol.... it's all good. i've been asking for them. i'd like to know the final outcome as i reach the end of the negative scale. so no worries.

i did attempt to give u a lil' point boost...but there goes the retarded system again. i can't do it. it's dysfunctional. sorry pee. just hold onto the imaginary point until the darn thing lets me boost ya :)

thnx for the luv tho. ;)

Pee

sarNie Elites
haha its okay ... =D *^^*

ahhh no internet for 1 wekk,, my cable modem aint working....no internet no life .... *sniff*

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
*Sighs* I was semi-human for about 9 days...spring break seems to have gone by so quickly this year; wait, that's every year Arghghg!!!

Now back to the harshness of reality...the zombie walk and the fishy face LOL

Pee

sarNie Elites
marduk said:
She is totally not going to beat me. Guys, vote negatively for me. Peace!
[post="92277"][/post]​

moahaha i wanted to vote negatively for u but I dont like people to tell me what to do, so i do the opposite ^^ 555 just kidding =P

haha dfemc thank you sexy chick! :wub:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
We had a Biology~Chemistry field day at the Univ. today...LOL yeah, yeah, sounds dweeby and dorky, but I must say... opening it to the public kids made it even more entertaining :p

They taught me a thing or two...such cheaters LOL <_<

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Nameless and Pee!! Don't give me positive ratings!! You're going to kill my plan. I want to see how far I can take the negative ratings and then end up getting myself banned. I want to show Darvil how flawed his plan is. :lmao:

Nameless

N i n j a
Dood you want me to work against you? I don't think I can, yo.

I didn't know you could actually get banned for having the worst rep. I thought it only works for the warning level. But then again, if you want me to de-rep you, I could.

speaking of blahing..

I did some arse kickin' earlier.

Pee

sarNie Elites
im so fed up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just feel sick and tired and I just want to be alone

and lock myself in the wardrobe but i cant, cos I have no wardrobe, so

the only place i can be alone is the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that makes me feel even more fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<

Muddie Murda

smile...
nong'Peeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww what's wronggg!?!??!??!

T_T You're so cute! I dont' like it when ppl bother u and make you upset!! Tell me who and I'll go kick their ass!!!!!!!!!!

Nameless! Who's ass did u kick? OR did u already tell me?

Pee

sarNie Elites
Muddie MuRda said:
nong'Peeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww what's wronggg!?!??!??!

T_T You're so cute! I dont' like it when ppl bother u and make you upset!! Tell me who and I'll go kick their ass!!!!!!!!!!

Nameless! Who's ass did u kick? OR did u already tell me?
[post="93798"][/post]​
P´muddie I just feel fed up but I dont knwo the reason, and im just tired ,,, P´Muddie tell me!!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME???????

excuse me but now im gonna go back to the toilet :ph34r:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Nong Pee, that's just the curse of being smart, which I know you are. You probably have to deal with a lot of pressure to always have to succeed. Aside from that, I think you're entering high school at around this age. High school's a totally different playground than before. So many boys, social pressure, and other things come into play. This is just my guess. Either way, I hope you feel better.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Nong Pee kha, you're being too obsssessed with that toilet of yours..

The next post I see , you better detach yourself from it...HYMP! :p

Hmmm...dont be too harsh on yourself, the bathroom is a smelly place to be. You ought to come out and breathe fresh air more often LOL

On a serious note, you are probably just confused of your purpose in life and or tired of the same old routine... :unsure:

I can almost say that we've all experienced something to that effect some point in our lives...right guys?

Pee

sarNie Elites
marduk said:
Nong Pee, that's just the curse of being smart, which I know you are. You probably have to deal with a lot of pressure to always have to succeed. Aside from that, I think you're entering high school at around this age. High school's a totally different playground than before. So many boys, social pressure, and other things come into play. This is just my guess. Either way, I hope you feel better.
[post="94249"][/post]​
´
hehe you think im smart? ok i feel a little better now :rolleyes:

ok well i feel a little bit pressured and stressed but thats just because i have exams now, and i dont wanna fail :wavecry: I have so many stuff to do,, school stuff and so on..woahhh i dunno but right now there are so many thoughts in my head.. i think i have to get a bigger head, there´s too little space in my current one :mellow:

P`Zombie wai wai said:
LOL...Nong Pee kha, you're being too obsssessed with that toilet of yours..

The next post I see , you better detach yourself from it...HYMP!

Hmmm...dont be too harsh on yourself, the bathroom is a smelly place to be. You ought to come out and breathe fresh air more often LOL

On a serious note, you are probably just confused of your purpose in life and or tired of the same old routine...

I can almost say that we've all experienced something to that effect some point in our lives...right guys?

kaaa p´wai wai ..
okay hmph I had to get out anyways, my mom threatened me so now i really have no place for myself

wow yes im actually just confused of your purpose in life and or tired of the same old routine,,wow .....but how do i solve this? :wavecry:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Pee, I understand the feeling you're going through. I'm still unsure of what direction I want to take in life, but I feel that I've gotten to the point of being ok with that. Life is never straight and narrow. There are many paths in life that one can take to go anyway so don't worry if you think you're lost. You're just taking the "scenic" route.

Let's see...something to blah about. I recently got into the Yale in Singapore program!! It's so awesome. I'll get to take a course in Southeast Asian Studies at the National University of Singapore and I won't have to pay for it. On top of that, during those five weeks, we will have field trips to Melaka and Kuala Lumpar in Malaysia and also Bangkok, Ayuthaya, and Sukhothai. And they call this school!

So yah, that's the most exciting piece of news I've had so far. Only 5 more weeks left of school for me and summer begins!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
o wow. I wish i could get outta this country. Lucky bastard! Well..have fun....and i hope you get lost.

Ooooh....SUMMER...that sounds SUPERLY-DUPERLY good right now!! *sighh....*

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
marduk said:
On top of that, during those five weeks, we will have field trips to Melaka and Kuala Lumpar in Malaysia and also Bangkok, Ayuthaya, and Sukhothai. And they call this school!
[post="94885"][/post]​
LOL...just dont bring any unknown diseases back to the country when you return :p

As for nong Pee, there's not any real resolution to such thoughts and feelings...

You're just at that stage of self exploration (ERR...I'm not referring to anything sexual in this case) and developing self identity through social and environmental interactions.

Therefore, allowing space and time for yourself is good; but dont make "avoidance" become a habit or an escape route when you are encountering an obstacle... ^_^

We all learn from personal and others' experiences, so dont be afraid to take a step forward and challenge yourself of this new path...

I'm glad to see that you've finally left that toilet...LOL

Pee

sarNie Elites
damn how come you two are so smart????? :shocked:

why does everything has to be so difficult..

and what??????? i cant solve this??? *sniff*

self exploration huh? ;)

well its just that i dont know if i choose wrong or right path,, I wanna become a doctor...but now im getting unsure ... I dont know if its right or wrong..and how do u know if ur choosing rght or wrong?

its like when i choose icecream flavour, strawberry or watermelon.
I cant make up my mind so I sit there and think abt it.. and in the end both of them melts and I dont get any of the icecreams :wavecry:
well i can have both but it will ruin the taste

yeah i left my toilet and now im looking for an oher place.... :ph34r:
actually there is one place ....But p´wai wai will you give me that place?

life is complicated.........

Muddie Murda

smile...
Pee said:
P´muddie I just feel fed up but I dont knwo the reason, and im just tired ,,, P´Muddie tell me!!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME???????

excuse me but now im gonna go back to the toilet :ph34r:
[post="94236"][/post]​
Aww nong'pee...i'm sooooooooo bad at conforting others. :( The only way I do it is by bribing them with something. I'll do that this week somewhere. haha

I have so many stuff to do,, school stuff and so on..woahhh i dunno but right now there are so many thoughts in my head.. i think i have to get a bigger head, there´s too little space in my current one

Wahh, i never heard anyone request a bigger head. lol you are so very smart. I hope the pressure gets wiped off your shoulders soon. Stop sulking! ^_^

Purpose of life. I was confused with that once...Uhh I don't think many would approve of my purpose of life...haha but I made another one, and that's to make a difference in the world. Although I think I'm a bit too late for that, I decided to start small with family and friends. Make a small difference in their life, and then move down futhur.

A few months back, my life was just at a pause, and stupid stupid life paused at a stupid spot too. I was just standing there and like nothing's moving...I was waiting for something to happen but yet I couldn't do anything about it since it wasn't my decision. Now at the moment, it's moving just a tad bit...slowly slowly. :)

its like when i choose icecream flavour, strawberry or watermelon.
I cant make up my mind so I sit there and think abt it.. and in the end both of them melts and I dont get any of the icecreams :wavecry:
well i can have both but it will ruin the taste

I love love love how you worded this. It's so cute and so meaningful too.

Remember we're here for you! Just let it all out for us! We love you Nong'Pee! I hope you will see the light soon! ^_^