The Bleeding Rose (on hold for the moment)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i rarely read kateam fanfics but i enjoy watching them onscreen and i like the white curse of the rose...this sounds good and mysterious

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 2 part1
Enjoy!!

As they were walking out of the airport. Ann couldn’t stand being next to Ken. She really wanted to punch him in his face for not saying sorry to her from the beginning. Ken was thinking that Ann was a slut or something because of how she was dress. He couldn’t stand girls like her. He never really dated anyone more than a month since he was scare of getting hurt again when he was younger. His mother abandons him and his father.
Ann was rolling her luggage when her father arrives to pick her up. He brought flowers, missing his daughter terribly. Ann waves her hands toward her father.

Aump: OMG I haven’t seen your father in a long time.
Ann: Why don’t you say hi to him and introduce your boyfriend Oil, since your like a sister to me

Ken was walking with them toward her father. He thought she was useless spoil brat because her father was driving a real expensive car. He just stare at them, thinking why would her father let her wear that kind of clothes.
Ann: Dad, you came!
Joel: Of course, my only daughter is coming back
Ann: You remember my bestfriend Aump, that her boyfriend Oil and his friend Ken
Joel: Of couse I remember Aump, you two were inseparable
Aump: Hehehe yeah hi, dad
Oil: Nice to meet you sir
Joel: Same to you to, better treat Aump right, because is like another daughter to me
Ken: Hi sir
Joel: Hi
Ann: Dad can we go home now, I haven’t been home for ever

TBC………….

transcend89

sarNie Adult
short update but hey u're updating again still waiting for pirate territory any new developments? getting back to the story again

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, Ken just like judged Ann by the way she's dress?! Wth dude! Ken just met his step dad without even knowing that that's his step dad?! interesting story! Update soon!​