The Chat Room

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You know. I see so many people on in Sarnworld all the time. But the chat room is almost always empty. Why is that? People should come in. What do you guys think of it? Should we set up a time where it should be active?

Also, I'm in the chat room right now. Come entertain me. Also, if you're lucky, idle Darvie might talk to you.

;)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I think if people go between the hours of 7-11 PM Eastern Time, there always seem to be a good amount of people. I think so anyway.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL the chatroom can be fun even if there is only one or two other people besides you and depending who's in there...

Whether or not some decides to come off of their IDLE mode to conversate with you is another story <_<

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL the chatroom can be fun even if there is only one or two other people besides you and depending who's in there...
[post="55819"][/post]​
Like *ahem* moi of course.

:lmao:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah when I go there it's almost dead all the time. And if there's about five or so.. No one is chatting..

Owww.. I know what their doing.. Trying to download some lakorn and other stuff...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hhaha...just recruit those near you, stuck within ur household for the time being and have them populate it. works for moi. lol.

S

sunflower

the chatroom is fun... i just hope people don't take it so seriously... i do a lot of messing with people's head on there... so do the others...

so when i play a joke on you.. don't get mad.. and you can do the same to me.. but just to let you know.. i will figure you out... and when i do.. just don't get mad at me....... it's only a game.. ONLY A GAME ;)

pond

sarNie Egg
Yeah........Chatroom is alright...and im a person that don't really like to chat...im just there to waste time..lol :lmao:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I convulsed when I don't get a thookie - I mean nookie...whoops I mean cookie....yeah, that's what I meant.

;)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Chatroom...

It's a fun place to go and escape from reality...

OMGG!

ONE TIME...

JONI ANWAR CAME IN THERE!

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

*TeenyBopping*

And and Jr. Voy

and Lift&Oil

and and Louis scott!

And tik!

omgggg

I'm for reals!

:D

Join us! You don't know who would be there waiting for you ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
marduk said:
I convulsed when I don't get a thookie - I mean nookie...whoops I mean cookie....yeah, that's what I meant.

;)
[post="56259"][/post]​
HAHAHAHAHA...naw, you got it right the first time...a thookie. :p

dfemc said:
LMAO.... i'm the same way, that's because i know u'd be there ;)
[post="56262"][/post]​
how did you know that that was why i convulsed too?!! lover, come to me!! :lol: