The Curse Prince (Chaper Two ; Jirayu UPDATED)

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile

​
 ​

The Curse Prince
Kao Jirayu | Tina Yang

Trailer 1

"Once upon a time there live a Prince and his kingdom. He was left all alone in his palace because of his selfiness and picky habbits. THE-END!"

"What kind of fairytale is this?...it's so stupid."

"Have you heard? Jirayu is back."
"Who?"
"Jirayu, your Prince."

"I thought he was my Prince."

"Sorry, but i don't date fat girls nor do I date ugly ones."

"But I was wrong about him. He was the worst."

"Rumors was said that after a kiss and one night he'll just dump the girl."

"I can't believe I fall in love with someone like that."

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter One : "My Prince"

Ever since I was born, there was only my mom. Every time I ask about my dad, she would try to change the subject or just ignore it.
Sometimes she would get annoy and yell at me. I was the only child, so I get lonely sometimes. Then one day, my mom brought home a man, and a little boy. 
My mom told me he was her boss at work, and that the little boy was his son. I was told he was the only child too, and that he is lonely.
Even since then, he would get drop by at my house, and we would play. Even though at such a young age, he was really mature.
Everything about him seen so perfect. I call him, "Prince" Then one day, when he came over to my place, he started ordering me around like I was his slave.
I told my mom about it, and all she says was to obey him. I didn't understand, why, but I did as I was told. At the age of 12, we were separate.
He was sent abroad to study, while I start living just my usual life. Even after all these years, I heard nothing from him.

"Hurry, Tina, I'll be late for work." my mom yell still putting on her make-up.
"Mom, I'm ready. I'm waiting on you." I answer her. "I'm the one who's going to be late for school."
"It's my last day at work, of course I need to look good." My mom, everything is about her look. Make-up every morning.
"Come, on, Mom. I'm late." I tried to hurry her.
"Then just walk to school. It's just there." Like, seriously Mom. Last night you told me you were going to drop me off, so I waited.
"This sucks. Living with you sucks." I grab my bag and books, and walk out the door with a slam.

My mom sucks, she goes on and on about how to look sexy. Having a perfect body. Wanting a rich husband. Mom, I'm 18 years old. I don't need a father. Gosh, why can't she just see that. I'm find without one too. My mom is always talking to me about what to look at in a man before I date them. She says someone like my real dad is horrible. I never ask. I don't care how he is. He didn't exist in my life. I know it sounds horrible, but it's true. My mom would bring different man into our house, and would tell me that they are dating and stuff. It's disgusting. Especially when she ask me to call them dad. I mean come on, Mom.

"What's this?" I ask.
"A book." my friend Kyouta reply. His full name is Aoi Kyouta. And, yes; he's Japanese. And, no I do not like him that way. He's just a friend. Also he has a girlfriend. I never met her, but he says she's really pretty. He's always after pretty girls. In fact, he never told me I was pretty. :annoyed: Something's wrong there, but then you get the picture why we're just friends. Let me admit this, I used to have a crush on him. :yes: Yes, I did. That reminds me, I was told I was ugly once. "Hey, are you even listening to me? It's really interesting, you know."
"I heard you, but I'm not really interested in romance novel, you know?" I told him. He threw the book at me.
"Just read it. You're bored anyways." He's someone I can never said "no" to. I don't know why, I guess somewhere inside me, I still have feelings for him. "And also, I broke up with my girlfriend this morning."
"What?" I ask trying to look surprise. I didn't really care whether they broke up or not. I knew it was coming. :coverlaf:  "How did it happen?"
"Well, I caught her cheating on me with her ex-boyfriend this morning when I was going to surprise her with flowers. Here you could have it." Kyouta says handing me the flowers.
"You sure?" I ask knowing these flowers won't last long in my hands. 
"Yeah, I don't want them anymore." He sadly turn away. "Oh, also I have news for you." I was excited. I like news, well, I mean good news. "Have you heard? He's back." I was confuse to who he was talking about.
"Who?" I ask.
"Jirayu, your prince." To my surprise, I cannot believe Kyouta knows this person. And to my embarrassment, I told him all about him. "Surprise? I never mention, but we're brothers." What? I told he was the only child. "My mother got married to his father a few years before he left to study aboard." This sucks. What have I done? I'm digging a hole for myself. "He'll be back tomorrow morning, and will be attending school with us." I'm dead. I'm seriously dead meat. Kyouta, let's not be friends anymore. Let's pretend we don't know each other. What'll I do? What if Kyouta tells that person everything I told him. I mean, I said good and bad stuff about him to Kyouta,  :facepalm:

Later on that day, while thinking about it. It makes sense, to why my mom quit her job that time. I remember my mom telling me her boss was going to remarried. My mom was pretty mad that night and she almost burn down our home. Good thing she was drunk and pass out. :thumbup:  But then back to the point, I just wish I get sick tomorrow and don't get to come to school. How am I going to face Kyouta? Especially him. JIrayu. :unsure:  But now that I think about it, I haven't seen him in a long time. I guess deep inside, I want to see him. I want to see how much he has change. Will he remember me? Will I remember him if I see him? 

"Tina, tomorrow, I won't be home, so don't go to school." my mom yell from her room. My chest felt better knowing I don't have to face everything tomorrow, but then all in all, I was sad. I don't know why. "My ex-boss has a party, I'm attending, so I'm taking you with me." What? This doesn't sound so good. Ex-boss? More like, ex-boyfriend. I'll have to met many old people there. My mom is selling me out. I dislike going to parties. She always says it'll be fun, but it always turn out, I'm surrounded by old man. They be calling me baby, honey, and etcs. 
"Mom, I'm not going." I yell back to her. She walk into my room.
"You're going. It'll be fun." There it is. It'll be fun. No. I know it's not. "You'll meet many new people, make friends you know, Tina." I don't need friends, I'm happy being alone. "And get yourself a boyfriend. You've been single too long." Excuse my singleness. I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment. My goal right now is to get out of this house ASAP! :tease:  I don't want to keep living with this lady the rest of my life. I want to explore. See the world. My chest is feeling a little tight right now knowing that I'll have to go through another party.

Chapter One Done. To be continue Chapter Two. 
I hope you readers enjoy it so far, I did. :D

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, and so I know it took me awhile just to write this fanfic. I was going to finish this fanfic after "Vampire Reincarnation" but then I thought I should try and finish this one first, since I'm going to make this on short anyways. *hopefully it's short. Chapter Two here I come. :dance1:

Chapter Two : Jirayu.

So here comes the day. The day of the party. My mom work at so many place through all these past years, and I have no idea which ex-boyfriend is inviting her to a party. To my surprise, they still keep in touch with my mom. My mom is crazy. No, let me said this again, making me wear such dress is crazy, Mom.
"What in the world is this, Mom?" I ask looking down at the dress my mom had pick out for me. "Mom, I can't wear this. Look at this thing. It show so much skin, and also--What are you complaining about? You look fine, sweetie." My mom interrupted me. "So many eyes will be on you, You'll soon get yourself  rich boyfriend."
"Mom, I don't need a boyfriend at the moment." I told her walking back to change my clothes. I walk back out and she had a new dress. "What is this? Not this, Mom."
"Come on, you'll look nice."
"That's what you always said. And I know myself, Mom." I walk away from her; she follow me. "I'll pick a dress myself, so you go on and get your hair and make-up done."
"Okay, since I too need t look nice, but then make sure to look nice, and the prettiest okay?" My mom took off. Finally. Gosh, Mom. Shopping with my mom is the worst. I can never get anything I want. Or things never go the way I want. She goes on and on about buying this and that. Mom, I have my own style I want to wear.

I was looking through jeans, and t-shirt. They are so expensive. Mom, we're not rich, why are we in such a shop that sales clothes I can't even afford.
"So expensive." I said.
"Can't afford it? I'll buy it for you." said a voice from behind me. I then notice something slowly slipping around my waist; as if it was a hand trying to touch me. A pervert. "How much?" the voice said again.
"Are you crazy?" I yell turning around and started hitting the person. "How dare you? You pervert. I'm no slut." I hit him as hard as I could.
"Stop. Stop I was just joking around." cried the voice. I stop hitting him, and he stood up and look at me. And OMG, this guy is a pervert. Come on, he had such a nice looking face. What in the world happen to you handsome guy, why did you decided to become a pervert? This is sad.
"You are good-looking." Wait, did I just said that out loud. Impossible.
"Oh, thank you." OMG, I did said that out loud. I'm the worst. This is so embarrassing. "Are you interest in me now?" he ask. What? I mean, you're good-looking, but NO. "I'm that good-looking, it makes you can't speak? You must be thinking, "I regret it. Why did I said no earlier?"
"Are you crazy." I yell at him, and speed walk away. I just hope I don't see him ever again, or if we do, let's not remember each other.

"What in the world is this, Tina?" My mom yell at me. Yeah, I found a dress, but it didn't show a lot of skin, so I got yell at. "Do you know what you have done? Now no one is going to want to look at you. You're terrible."
"Mom, you want me to go or not?" I ask her. She look at me with disgust.
"Then just stay away from me." she reply. Yeah, that's my mom. She's so immature sometimes. It kills me. Now you know why I want to move out ASAP.
"Okay, I will." I told her. "But if I get bored, I am going to go home first, okay?"
"Do whatever, we don't know each other." My mom walk out the door. "Oh, Tina, you ride the taxi. I don't want to be seen with you." What? Mom, this is terrible. I'm only going because you want me to go. You're the worst. I dislike this about you. Why can't you just be a mom for once? Urgh. This sucks. My life sucks. How much more horrible can it get?

As I was told, I rode a taxi to the party. And as always to my surprise, this party was different. I mean, what is this? There were a lot of young people. I am more surprise that most of these people are from school. What kind of party is this? Who is it for? Surely it isn't a party for the boss. Anyways, since I'm already, might as well make my way there. I just hope no one recognize me. I totally dress up today. 

I am lost. I have no idea where to go. I should have follow people when they were all here. Why in the world? This house has so many doors. More like, this is a castle.
"Are you lost?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turn to look and to my surprise, it was that handsome guy I met at the shop. He looked more handsome wearing his nice black suit. I'm going crazy. He smile at me and walk over to me. "Let me show you the way. Follow me." I am speechless. What to said? He grab me by the arm and pull me. My eyes follow this person. "Ba-thump. Ba-thump. Ba-thump." What is that? That sound. "Ba-thump. Ba-thump." The sound of my heart. I touch my chest. It's the sound of my heart. It's beating this fast. Why? I mean, this person is a stranger. I can't possibly like him. No way. I'm just nervous that's all. I'm just nervous. All in all, who is this person? I never seen him on campus. I don't have any class with him. Or is this person new? Oh, maybe he is.
"I forgot to mention, but my name is Jirayu. What about yours?" Oh, Jirayu. That's a nice name. He's so handsome with such a nice name. That reminds me, his name. He has the same name as Jiru--wait. Jirayu? No way. "You don't remember your name?" he ask me. No way is this happening. He's Jirayu. I'm dead.

To Be Continue Chapter Three. XDD

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
This is so good! Liking her character! Wonder what his reaction will be like when he discovers that she was his playmate long ago!