The Dark Knight with Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, and Aaron Eckhart

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
First of all, I love Christian Bale as Batman...and the first one was great already...but this is even better. Heath Ledger does a great job in portraying the joker, and from being a fan of his since 10 Things I Hate About You...he did very well...and may he rest in peace. The story is very well written...it wasn't long and draggy at all...the ending was great, and I couldn't help but get tears in my eyes...I highly recommend this movie, and if you don't watch it, you're missing out on one of the best Batman movies of all time...Watch it for yourself if you don't believe me.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
this is the best superhero movie i've ever seen! yes, better than spiderman and superman put together. i highly recommend it! you'll be on the edge of your seat throughout the whole movie. like the op said, it's not draggy whatsoever. you'll get really into it.

everyone did a great job (however rachel dawes's character was a bit boring). heath ledger was absolutely amazing as the joker. he left us w/ a spectacular performance that i will remember forever. he's evil, sadistic, and psycho, but i love his morbid humor!

btw, edison chen has small part in this! lol. i heard that he was supposed get lau's part but lost it due to his scandal.

go watch it if you haven't!