the dark knight

little

sarNie Adult
i went to watch tdk today was good. joker played it well but too bad he died at a young age. i dont know why batman doesnt kill joker when he has lots of chances. that means they'll make another part to it. but they going to replace joker but it's my first time watching him play and it soo good. i normally don't like the bad guy but he play it soo well for me to forget his character. i dont think it'll be the same w/o the same joker played in the next part. I watch batman begins is he the same joker? I dont follow american celebrities so i dont their names and movies when i watch it. go watch it's worth the money

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i dnt like the clown lookin ppl they really freak me out and its on the adverts all tha time esp at night time

Quarter

Tell me about it.
AHHH no spoils please!!!! when i saw "died" i stopped reading and literally freaked. no spoils! :mellow:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
he doesn't kill joker cause batman doesn't kill the bad guys its agaisnt his moral and also i thought he was a good joker but at beginning he didn't seem like a good joker especially when he met the mob in that one room and his eye kept darting bakc and forth like he was nervous and scared that doesn't seem like the joker to me but as the movie progress he definetly became better

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
THE DARK KNiGHT WAS AWESOME!! HEATH DiD SUCH A GREAT JOB AS THE JOKER! MAN, AFTER SEEiNG THE DARK KNiGHT, i'M STARTiNG TO HATE CLOWNS NOW... CHRiSTiAN BALE DiD AN AWESOME JOB TOO. MAN HE WAS LOOKiNG SEXY... :drool:

THOSE WHO HASN'T SEEN iT BETTER GET TO iT! YOU WON'T BE DiSAPPOiNTED!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I normally don't like Batman movies, but I'm gonna have to watch this because of Heath. I'm sad and happy at the same time. :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
THE DARK KNiGHT WAS AWESOME!! HEATH DiD SUCH A GREAT JOB AS THE JOKER! MAN, AFTER SEEiNG THE DARK KNiGHT, i'M STARTiNG TO HATE CLOWNS NOW... CHRiSTiAN BALE DiD AN AWESOME JOB TOO. MAN HE WAS LOOKiNG SEXY... :drool:

THOSE WHO HASN'T SEEN iT BETTER GET TO iT! YOU WON'T BE DiSAPPOiNTED!

hahaha Christian Bale is freaken hottt!!!!!!!!! lol gosh i never like clowns but Heath sure did one hella of job!!! I'm thinking about seeing it again..hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha Christian Bale is freaken hottt!!!!!!!!! lol gosh i never like clowns but Heath sure did one hella of job!!! I'm thinking about seeing it again..hehe
lol. i am definitely watching it again! lol. it was just soo goood!! ekkk.. christian bale was just too hot in that movie...
:lol:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Heath did a great job because he freaked the crap out of me
with his psycho-ness. LOLs. Either way, Joker supposedly has
like schizophrenia or something like that so yeah. I see why
he's psycho. He still scares me though.

And he still scares me again.

Anyhow, Christian Bale was HOTT! I loved him. LOLs.

This movie is really worth the money. I enjoyed it a lot. I went
out to rent Batman Begins but couldn't get it. Darn.

I got two Christian Bale movies though.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i went to watch tdk today was good. joker played it well but too bad he died at a young age. i dont know why batman doesnt kill joker when he has lots of chances. that means they'll make another part to it. but they going to replace joker but it's my first time watching him play and it soo good. i normally don't like the bad guy but he play it soo well for me to forget his character. i dont think it'll be the same w/o the same joker played in the next part. I watch batman begins is he the same joker? I dont follow american celebrities so i dont their names and movies when i watch it. go watch it's worth the money
oh yeah, joker played it well.. but his character kinda got on my nerves. lols..
i hope i dont meet people like that. haha

anyways yea, so sad, he passed away..

well, batman is the good guy. if he kills joker than he becomes one.
but the real thing is, if batman kills joker. -> End of movie. :lol:

anyways i thought this movie was pretty cool cause i dont watch movies like this. hahaa.. good one.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
This movie was freakin awesome. I've been trying to watch it in imax for weeks now and it's still sold out.