The dress

GueSs

TyziR
I don't know how to post the pic. 

http://swiked.tumblr...dress-white-and

No, lie it changed colors on me. My Love and her sister were arguing about it. I had to look at the picture. First it was white and gold like what her sister said. And they kept debating so I asked to see it again. Then it was blue and black. Her sister went outside came back in and saw black and blue then a minute later she started tripping again and saw white and gold.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think seeing it from different sources can make a big difference.  I originally saw it on a facebook post and the dress was clearly white/gold.  When I opened this link, the dress was clearly black/blue ... hahahaha.... hahhh.. yeah... yup.. yeah.. It's quite trippy.

GueSs

TyziR
I look at the same picture and keep seeing different colors. Lol, stupid dress. Most of the time in blue. My lady thinks I'm on mess.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
My laptop was on super high contrast for some reason... and my eyes couldn't really focus when I originally saw the white/gold dress...  That may be a cause as to why I saw those colors too...

but hey.. I know the original colors now.. so it's all good.. it's all good.. hahhh.. >_<

If I was ever under the fluence.. I wonder how trippy I'll be feeling hahaha.. (No, I don't do that lol, just saying :p)

This is sort of like those 3D image tricks.. which I always usually failed at seeing :p

But.. I give up :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was about to create this topic it hilarious it's everywhere in the internet  :loool: personally i see the colors white and gold , in all  the source always i see white and gold , but this topic is really funny :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Someone posted something about if you see blue and black you have something dark in your soul and if you see white and gold your soul is pure. I think I pissed them off when I responded with, "If you need the color of a dress to tell you what kind of person you are, then they should make a new color for the dress. One that points out stupidity." 

Proof the dress is in reality black & blue 

Click Me

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The dress is black/blue...it was made in that color. But funny, how things can be so divided by a color of a dress. And only prove anything can go viral.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I think the reason why it's gone viral is because one party refuses to believe the other party and those that have been on both sides are mind boggled!