Cast:

Toomtam as Nat 
Vill as Karna 
Mark as Pete
Kim as Jan 
Nadech as Win 
Yaya as Lalin 

Synopsis: 

Nat is the typical player, and rich boy, you know. You get the girl, spend time, then dump her as if she were garbage. He's always tried to hit on Karna but she always rejected him. When his player actions get too far, his parents order him to marry. If he refuses, his name will be erased from the family's will, stating that everything will become his by the time 2025. He stresses over finding a wife because he doesn't want to marry some random girl his parents choose. He asks Karna to marry him and she rejects it. He asks her non stop until he finally tells her why and she agrees. They marry quickly and live on as a married couple, well a strange married couple. They argue like little kids and fight like M.M.A wrestlers. Trouble starts to grow as his first high school sweetheart comes and ruin everything. They divorce after an "incident" and fight even more. But in the end they realize how much they truly love each other.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1

Nat was sitting in the coffee shop with his 2 best friends, Pete and Win. They've been best friends since kindergarten and do almost everything together. When a hot girl walked by, Nat's eyes immediately shifted to her. He got up and acted as if he accidentally bumped into her.
Nat: Kor Tor Krup. 
Lady: It's okay.
Nat: I'm Nat, but you can call me. Anytime.
And with that he gave her his number and went back to sit down.
Pete: You've got mad skills bro.
Commented Pete.
Nat: I know. It's good to be me. So, have you guys got any girls so far? 
Win and Pete both shook his head.
Nat: What? I'm friends with a couple of losers here. 
Win: Well, me and Lalin are close, but I don't see her that way.
Nat: That tomboy? Gee, you'll have better luck with another girl.
Win: She's not a tom.
Nat: Oh really. She barely wears any makeup, never wears skirts or dresses, and she acts like a dude.
Win: Okay wait wait wait. Even though, maybe she's just not that type of girl. Some girls like doing this and wearing that. Lalin is different. I wouldn't call her a tom. I'd just say she's not girly.
Nat: Well whatever. What about you I'Pete?
Pete: Nah. No girls for me.
Nat: Yot! Stop right there. I can tell by that expression on your face that there's a special someone. Either I'm crazy or my friend here is crushing??
Pete: Okay okay, maybe I am. So what she never really pay much attention to me anyways.
Nat: That's because you're too, casual.
Pete: What?
Nat: Here, when you want to catch a girl's attention. You don't fix your hair, you leave it as a mess. Okay well you fix it a little but other than that you're done. And attire, well. God where are we the 1860's?? 
Pete: What? I think what I wear is great.
Nat: Dude, this is 2014. It's new school not old school. You don't tuck in your shirt as if you were a new kid starting kindergarten. Un-tuck your shirt. Now.
Pete did what he was told and listened for more further instruction.
Nat: Okay. And pants. Oh my gosh.
He did a face palm.
Pete: What?
Nat: Are you gay or something?
Pete: No! I'm 100% straight!
Nat: Well, you say one think but your pants say another. You don't wear knee length shorts. Plaid? Worst. You wear jeans. LONG ones, and shoes. Combat boots. Yeah and throw on a leather jacket. Yeah she'll definitely have an interest in you.
Pete: You sure?
Nat: Positive dude.
Pete: Kay. But- Oh crap. I'm late.
Nat: To where?
Pete: Um, to meet up with my dad. See you guys later.
Pete picked up his coffee and left.
Nat: So?
Win: What?
Nat: About Lalin. 
Win: Yeah what about her?
Nat: You like her?
Win: Well, I don't really- Yes. I like her. 
Nat: Then tell her.
Win: Nah, I don't think that she's the type of girl who I can tell I like you to. Besides she doesn't even like me that way either. She told me.
Nat: Then make her fall for you. 
Win: How?
Nat: I'll show you. At the mall today at 5. Don't be late.
The two left in separate directions.

Karna: Lin! Lin!
Lalin: Alai wa??
Karna: I'm going shopping. Wanna come?
Lalin: Well, I was going to meet up with Win today.
Just in a second, she got a text from Win saying that he was busy and not able to hang with her. Lalin starred down at her phone and sighed.
Lalin: On second thought why not? Lets go.
In the car ride, Lalin was reading that text over and over again. Why did Win cancel at the last minute? What was he hiding? She thought to herself.
Karna: Lin? Lin are you okay?
Lalin: Yeah I'm fine. 
They arrived and went to many shops. Karna tried convincing Lalin to try on this and that but Lalin shook her head and refused.
Karna: Come on Lin! Just try this one on! For me.
Lalin: No. No freaking way will I ever put on that, "thing". 
Karna: Why not??
Lalin: Well, number 1. It's a dress.
Karna gave her a shut-the-hell-up-duh face.
Lalin: And 2. I'm not good in dresses.
Karna: How would you know? When was the last time you ever wore a dress??
Lalin gave that a little thought and finally had an answer.
Lalin: In kindergarten when all the girls had to do the spring talent show.
Karna: Yeah. How would we know what you look like now in a dress?
Lalin: Easy. Photo shopping. 
Karna: Lin.
Lalin: Karn.
Karna: Come on. Please. Please!!!
Lalin: Mai.
Karna: Fine. If you try this on, I'll buy you the triple ice cream sundae.
Lalin: FINE!
She screamed and took the dress to try on.
Karna: Wait! And these too!
She threw 10 more dresses to her and clapped.

Nat: Okay, the first step into making you more. Interesting. We'll start you off simple. Change of attire.
Win: Ta Mai? I like what I wear.
Nat: Well I don't, and I know the mind of women, they like the bad boys. Now come on.
Nat dragged Win into Abercrombie and Fitch and made him buy a leather jacket. 
Nat: Nice touch. Well, one more thing. Your hair. 
Nat: It looks like something laid eggs in there then died. We're giving you a haircut.
He dragged him into the barber and had him get a new haircut. It took about 5 minutes just to finish and when it was done, Nat couldn't even recognize him.
Nat: Wow wow my friend! I've done you well. Now. Its girl time.
He took Win to the food court and taught him some of his tricks.

Lalin: Am I done now?
Karna: Yes! Here, I'll pay for the clothes and you go wait in the food court okay?
Lalin: Kay.
She walked out fixing her shirt and saw Win.

Nat: Okay, just go up to that one hot chick and say "I lost my number can I have yours?" got it? Good.
He shoved Win to the girl. Just as Lalin was about to go to Win, she saw him with another girl.
Lalin: Is that why he bailed out on me? 
She asked herself before going to a table.
Karna: Okay, so which flavor do you want?
Lalin: You know I'm not really in the mood for ice cream. Why don't we both get Panda Express?
Karna: Are you feeling okay?
Lalin: Fine. Just I need something not sweet.
Karna: Okay. Be back in a bee.
Lalin kept looking at how perfectly Win and that girl was going. They were laughing and smiling. Jealousy erupted inside her as she tried ignoring them.
Karna: Okay I'm back. Eat up.
The whole time of eating, Karna kept looking at Win and the girl.
Karna: What's wrong?
Lalin: Nothing.
Karna looked and saw Win with another girl.
Karna: Listen if they bother you. We can go.
Lalin: Good. I want to leave.
When they were going to leave Win noticed. He called her out but she ignored him and kept walking.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

She just walked out. Lalin completely ignored Win and left. He was confused to why she did that. Maybe she didn't hear him. Win didn't really think about it very much, he just kept talking to the amazingly hot girl. Nat was nodding his head and thinking of the good work he did. Until he spotted this beautiful girl next to the bathroom.

Lalin: Hey wait here, I'm gonna use the bathroom.
Karna: Okay.
She walked inside and as soon as she did, Nat came walking up to Karna.
Nat: Oh hello. I couldn't help but noticing your-
Karna: Save it lover boy. Guys like you I try to avoid. So bye.
She snapped at him.
Nat: Wow. Feisty I like.
She gave him an annoyed look.
Nat: I'm Nat, but you can call me. Anytime.
He gave her his number but she ripped the paper in half.
Karna: Oops. 
Then, there was a scream in the girl's bathroom. Karna half scared ran inside to find Lalin's bloody hands and a broken mirror. Glass everywhere.
Karna: Lin! Lin! Oh my gosh! Why did you do that?!
Instead of answering, Lalin just looked at Karna and said,
Lalin: I don't know.
Karna took off her white cardigan and wrapped it around Lalin's hand. The red oozing blood covered the cardigan, turning it red as well. Karna took Lalin home where she took out the glass and bandaged her wound.
Karna: Lin. Why would you do that?
Lalin: Honestly. I don't know. 
Karna: Listen. I'm here for you. You can tell me.
Lalin: Okay. It was about Win and the girl. I guess the jealousy took over me.
Karna: Is that what it was about? 
Lalin: Weird I know.
Karna: No no it's not weird. Every girl goes through the jealousy stage.
Lalin: You haven't.
Karna: That's because I haven't found the one yet. You have.
Lalin: Win? Mai Mai. Win is like my older brother. I can NEVER like him.
Karna: Can't you? You're jealousy rate has came from a 6 to 100.5. Lin. You're in love.
Lalin: Mai! I won't listen! La la la la la la la!!
She screamed running into her room. 

Win: What do you think her problem was? 
Nat: Maybe she's on her period.
Win: Nat!
Nat: Well!
Win: She seemed upset.
Nat: Well, maybe seeing you with another girl got her upset.
Win: No, Lalin is not the jealous type. 
Nat: You don't know that. If there's one thing I know about girls is that there's always a jealousy side to them. Every girl has it trust me.
Win: Well even if she is why is she jealous? We're not dating.
Nat: I don't know. Well, I gotta head home. Talk to you and I'Pete tomorrow.
Win: Urh. Bye.
Nat drove home and walked into his house. I mean mansion. Before he did anything, he found his parents in the living room looking like the devils.
Mom: Nat, lu sit down.
He took a seat next to his mom.
Mom: Okay, honey we have something to-
Dad: YOU BETTER STOP WITH THIS PLAYER ATTITUDE AND JUST STICK WITH ONE GIRL!!
His dad shouted cutting off his mom.
Nat: I don't know what you're talking about.
Dad: OH DON'T PLAY THE "I DON'T KNOW" GAME WITH ME! JUST TODAY! STACEY CAME OVER! GUESS WHAT SHE ASKED FOR? YOU! SHE ASKED "WHERE IS P'NAT?" I TOLD HER YOU WEREN'T HOME SO SHE LEFT. THEN! THEN! GRACE CAME AND SAID SHE WAS PREGNANT!!!!!!! 
Nat: Woah woah I never got anyone pregnant. I think.
Dad: You Think?!?
Mom: Honey! Okay Lu Nat. Your father and I thought it's be, to help you quit your player action, is to have you marry.
Nat: Woah woah! No way! 
Dad: You have to!
Nat: No. 
He turned his back to his parents.
Dad: Alright. I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice. If you don't marry, I will cut you off from our family will.
Nat turned to his dad in shock.
Nat: Paw! I can't believe you'd do that!!
Filled with anger he stomped to his room. His mom slapped his dad on the arm harshly.
Mom: That's what you get! You're too harsh on him!
She went up to comfort her son.
Mom: Lu. I'm sorry your father was so harsh. He's like that.
Nat: Why do I have to marry?
Mom: I'm sorry but I really want you to stay with one girl. And fall in love with her.
He stayed quiet.
Mom: Okay. If you'd like. You can pick out the girl. But just know there's a time limit. If you don't find one before, in 2 weeks. Then your father and I will choose. Sound fair?
Nat: Yeah. Thanks Mae.
Mom: Anytime Lu.
The two embraced and smiled.

Pete: Um. Hello?
Jan: Khun Pete? Hi! What can I do for you?
Pete: Um, tomorrow. I'm free. And I was wondering, if you wanna go out to lunch?
Jan: Hm. Is someone asking me out on a date?
Pete: Um.
Jan: Just kidding. And yes, I'll go out to lunch with you. Good night Kah.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3

Win woke up the next morning in search for his phone. Once he found it, he dialed Lalin's number.
Win: Come on Lin. Pick up.
Lalin, who was in a deep, sleep didn't hear anything. 
Win: What? Okay wanna ignore me? Two can play it that game.
Nat and Pete knocked on his door.
Win: Come in guys.
They came in and sat down next to Win.
Nat: What's been going on?
Win: Lalin thinks she can ignore me, well, let see who wins.
Nat: Woah. Woah no dude. 
Win: Why not?
Nat: Well. Though she is not girly. She's a girl, and one of the things girls do best is ignoring. Trust me you'll lose this game. 
Win: No. I'm gonna play.
Nat: Whatever. What about you I'Pete.
Pete: Well, lets just say today I have a lunch meeting with Khun Jan.
Nat: Woah. Well done my friend, well done.
Pete: I owe it to you buddy.
The two embraced.
Win: Okay okay. Enough bromance. What about you I'Nat? 
Win asked sipping his Coke.
Win: Like what's up so far?
Nat: Uhhh. I don't wanna say.
Pete: Hey! I'Win and I always talk, it's your turn.
Nat: Okay. My mom and dad are making me get married.
Win: Woah! Didn't see that one coming. With who man?
Nat: Don't know. My mom gave me until two weeks to choose otherwise they choose for me.
Pete: Wow. So who's gonna be that lucky girl?
Nat: Don't know.
Win: Well, we're here for you. We'll help you okay?
Nat: Seriously?
Pete: Yeah. 
Nat: Thanks guys. I owe you big time.
Pete: Okay so where do we start?
Pete asked getting up to stretch.
Nat: What?
Win: Well, you're not going to sit at home all day and wait for the girl to come to you. We need to get out and find a girl for you. Lets go.
They both picked up Nat and drove to the mall.

Lalin was getting up and found 5 miss calls from Win, she decided to delete them and turn off her phone. Karna came in with 2 mugs and gave one to Lalin who was just starring at it.
Karna: How's your hand feeling?
Lalin: Better.
She muttered.
Karna: If something's wrong. You can tell me.
Lalin: I wanna go shopping.
Karna literally spit out her drink.
Karna: You wanna what??
Usually, Lalin had to be forced to go to the mall, but this time, she WANTED to.
Lalin: Don't make me change my mind. I feel like, I've been wearing the same clothes for decades. I wanna change my look. A BIT.
Karna: Okay! Let me change and we'll head out!

When they arrived at the mall Win and Pete took out this huge poster that said : Meet Nat. and a picture of Nat, shirtless.
Nat: Oh what the hell is this?
Win: If you want girls to be interested or at lease know, you need to meet them.
They walked to the food court and waited. No one showed up, until. This huge waves of girls came running towards them.
Win: Stand back!! Get in a line and you all can meet Nat!
They obeyed him quickly and got in a line.
Pete: Okay, here's the thing. Each beautiful girl will have 1 minute to talk to my best friend Nat. Once this is done, we'll see which lucky girl gets on a date with Nat. Okay 1 person in line you're up. 
Nat was feeling weird about this as Win and Pete took a seat behind him.
Girl 1: Hi! 
Nat: Hello. So what are-
Girl 1: My favorite past times are reading,shopping,dating,kissing*wink*, and-
Nat: How did you know what I was gonna-
Girl 1: Oh you're an easy to read person! Next question you may have?
Nat: Okay um. What is your-
Girl 1: Well, now that I think of it, kissing may be really disgusting. You know sharing DNA with another-
She was cut off by one of the girls in line.
Girl 2: Girl! Let him actually finish his sentence!
Girl 3: yeah!
Crowd: Yeah!!
Win: And times up. Thank you.
The girl walked away and the next one showed up.
Girl 2: Hello handsome.
Nat: Hello.
Girl 2: So. What are your favorite pastimes?
Nat: I don't know. I do a lot of things so yeah.
Girl 2: Oh, I like to read and run.
Nat: Those are pretty cool things. Pass!
Girl 3: Nat!
Nat: Rin!
Rin was Nat's first girlfriend. She has never stopped bothering him ever since he dumped her.
Nat: Rin. We're done! Leave me alone.
Rin: Mai! I need you to be mine!
Nat: Win. Pete.
Win and Pete both help drag her out.
2 hours already past by, the line was getting shorter and Nat was getting bored. Finally one last girl. She had ombre hair that flowed to her butt. She wore sunglasses which hid her eyes.
Grace: Hi there.
Nat: Hi.
Grace: Well, someone looks tired.
Nat: Yeah.
Grace: No meaning to bore you. I just wanna talk. So have you ever took any interests in guns?
Nat: No No and No! Wait did you say guns?
Grace: Yup.
Nat: Guns are my favorite things to talk about!!
Grace: Well, now you're happy. What do you know about guns?
Nat: Well I have a couple. The Mamba Pistol 9× 19 mm Parabellum automatic pistol. The origins of the "Mamba" pistol date back to the mid-to-late 1970s in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe). Rhodesia in the 1970s was facing an outright rebellion that at the end took the form of a civil war between the white-dominated Rhodesian government, and two rival African factions, ZANU and ZAPU. Due to the war, Rhodesia struggled for years against a UN embargo. In an attempt to procure war materials, Rhodesians bought weapons from illegal traffickers and sympathetic governments.
Grace: Wow. You do know a lot. Did you know that The Mamba was a high-capacity pistol (15 rounds with possibility of one additional round in chamber), robustly made in stainless steel and with advanced design traits like a curved trigger guard and the highly effective grip. Prototypes were first produced in 1977.
Nat: Wow. How do you-
Grace: My father is the owner of a gun shop. I can take you there, and we can try out guns.
Nat: Perfect. Since. You are the winner.
Grace: Perfect. When do you want to meet up?
Nat: Anytime is perfect. Just give me a call.
He gave her his phone number and she left. The guys bro-fist and hugged.
Pete: Dude you guys are perfect!
Win: Like Romeo and Juliet! 
Pete: Oh Romeo Romeo!
They joked around.

Lalin had her hair done and curled. In waves. They were beautiful. Karna had her put on some makeup to complete the look. After that they went to buy that dress Karna liked. It was white and knee length. Lalin put it on and bought it.
Karna: Lin wait. Why are you doing this? I mean I love it but why?
Lalin: Just thought that a little change wouldn't hurt.
She walked out and every guy turned their heads her way. She smiled and laughed along with Karna, joking around.
Karna: Looks like you've been kidnapped and been replaced with a clone.

Win: Yeah you got a woah woah woah----
He was cut off by the beauty of Lalin.

She was laughing. And had her hair curled. SHE NEVER does that. And she's wearing a dress! 
Nat: Holy.
Win: Crap.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ann hope u r well and fine. This is a v enjoyable ff i love it. Boys r naughty now i feel win is catching the bad vibes from nat ! its a joy to see lalin all dressed up n beautiful to wow win. Look forward to read further thank u, key

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
Hi ann hope u r well and fine. This is a v enjoyable ff i love it. Boys r naughty now i feel win is catching the bad vibes from nat ! its a joy to see lalin all dressed up n beautiful to wow win. Look forward to read further thank u, key
I'm always excited on my first comment!!! Thank you so much I appreciate how you took the time to comment on my FF I will make more after school!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 4

Lalin noticed that Win was starring at her, along with Nat. Karna shook her head and dragged Lalin out of the mall.
Win: I can't do it! I need to talk to her!
Nat: Go then!
Win got up and ran after Lalin.
Pete: Wow, you were right. Ladies always win.
Nat: Speaking of ladies, don't you have a lunch date to go to Pete?
Pete: Holy crap! I gotta go!

He said after looking at his watch, which was now 4:30. Win searched every where for Lalin, but couldn't find her.
Win: Lalin!
After a couple of more searching, he gave up. All of a sudden someone said his name right behind his back.
Lalin: Win.
Win: Lin!
He threw himself at her, pulling her into a bear hug. 
Win(Mind): Why have you been ignoring me all this time? Don't you know it hurts me to be ignored by you?
Lalin(Mind): Win, I'm sorry but I had to. I didn't want to but I had to. Did you know it hurts when I have to ignore you? It's killing me?
Lalin: I wasn't ignoring you.
She lied.
Win: Then why when I called you you didn't turn around?
Lalin: You called me? I must have been blocked off by all the other sounds.
Win: Okay. But what about when I called you like 6 times??
Lalin: Karna gave me some sleeping medicine. I was knocked out.
Win: Really?
Lalin: No. Of course loser. I would never ignore you. Unless you truly deserved it.
Win: Okay. How about lunch at the picnic at the park today?
Lalin: Okay. There better be meatballs.
Win: Oh there will be.
They laughed and went different ways.

Jan: Where is he?
Pete: Khun Jan! Khun Jan! Hi. Sorry I was late. But after you.
He gestured her into the car and she simply got in. He drove to his favorite cafe when he was little. Inside was very pretty and relaxing. He ordered her and him coffee and cakes.
Jan: This is really, sweet. Literally.
Pete: I used to come here with my mom when I was little. It was the best time of my life.
Jan: Really? What happened?
Pete: We just stopped going here. And then. She just passed on.
Jan put her hands on his shoulder.
Jan: I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked.
Pete: It's okay. You ready?
Jan: Yeah. I should probably get going.
He walked her out and drove her back to work.

Lalin was walking to the park to meet Win. She had a picnic basket in one hand and her phone in the other. When she saw Win, he was with a group of bad boys. She walked up to him.
Lalin: Ready for the picnic?
Win: Oh, little dolly wants a picnic with the total package?
His crew fist pumped and smiled at Lalin.
Lalin: You said you'd have a picnic with me.
Win: Sorry miss. Take a rain check. I'm busy
Lalin threw the picnic basket down and cussed him off.
Lalin: Why do I even bother with your ass? All you do is act up and when it's time, you decide to fuck off? Well I'm not okay with that. 
Guy 1: Oh!!! don't get little Sally upset! She'll-
Before he finished, she grabbed his hand and bent it behind his back. 
Lalin: Yeah, don't piss me off.
She let him go and walked away, brushing off the tear from her cheek. Win felt down, what did he do?

It was already dark when Nat received a call from Grace.
Nat: Hello pretty lady.
Grace: Hello handsome. So ready to go?
Nat: Now?
Grace: Yeah now. Why?
Nat: Um. I'm kinda busy.
Grace: Uh uh. Doing what exactly?
Nat: You know helping my mom out.
Grace: Really? Are you sure your not at some bar with a girl?
Nat: What?! Of course not! Why would you think that??
Grace: Because I'm standing right behind you.
He put his phone down and looked behind to see the angry Grace. Standing beside her was smiling Karna. The girls both walked up to him. Grace slapped him across the face.
Grace: Thank you Khun Karn for warning me about Khun Nat. I would've been fooled.
Girl 1: What?! 
She got up and slapped him as well and left with Grace. Karna was standing laughing.
Nat: Was this your work??
Karna: If work you mean like told Khun Grace about your player attitude. Then yes.
Nat: You!!
Karna bit his finger.
Karna: Never point at a woman!
Nat: I just did what are you gonna do? Hit me? Please.
Karna didn't take his insult. She cracked her knuckles and punched his face. He rubbed his aching cheek and glared at her.
Nat: Okay. Why don't we take this little fight outside?
Karna: Fine with me.
She took him by the collar and threw him outside. He fell on the ground and then got up. A group of people came and shouted fight fight fight fight.
Nat: I don't fight little girls.
Karna: Okay?
She went up and punched his nose. 
Nat: Okay. You asked for it.
He grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She struggled to get out but couldn't.
Nat: Tap out sweetheart.
Karna: Never.
She moved her knee up and kicked his, boy part. He stumbled down and held it. Before he even got chance to get up, she punched him one last time, this knocked him out. The crowd went wild and praised Karna. 
Karna: Khun? Khun?
She told the crowd to leave and tried waking Nat.
Karna: Khun! Khun! Khun!
Nat: What?!
Karna: Asshole! You scared me. You okay?
Nat acted as if he was drunk.
Nat: Okay? I'm faaaaaaaarrrr from oookaay. Pretty Laday!
Karna: Drunk much?
Nat: What's your name?
Karna: Don't play with me Khun Nat.
Nat: Don't play with me? That's a strange name. But you're cute.
He leaned for a kiss but she pushed his face away.
Nat: Why'd you do that?
Karna: Just shut up. I'm taking you home.
Nat: Kay. The directions. Is. Is....is
Karna: Is where?
Nat: My phoooone.
He burped out. Karna buckled him in and drove to his house. Once they were there, she threw his arm over her shoulders and walked him inside. His mom and dad came out smiling.
Mom: Lu! Is she the beautiful lady you're marrying???
Karna: Huh?
Now, he revealed that he wasn't drunk.
Nat: Yes Khun Mae! N'Karn and I will be marrying.
His mom smiled because she already liked Karna.
Dad: It's good that you've found a good woman. And not those gold diggers.
Karna: Um, did I miss something here? When will I be marrying??????
Mom: Ow. Lu Nat told me he will be bringing his soon to be wife here to meet the parents. Come inside Lu Lu.
They sat down at the family room and discussed.
Mom: I am so glad you two will be marrying.
Karna: Um, can I please talk to Khun-
Nat: Ahem!*cough cough*
Karna: Um. P'Nat Kah?
Mom: Sure.
Karna got up and dragged Nat to the corner.
Karna: Are you crazy?!?!
Nat: I can explain!
Karna: Tell me then!
Nat: Okay! If I don't find a bride by 2 weeks I will have to marry some stranger!! Please don't let me! If you were me I'd pity you and do the favor! Please please please Marry me!!
He begged and even went on his knees.
Karna: Khun! Get up!
Nat: No unless you marry me!
Karna: I will think about it! Get up and talk to your parents with me!
Nat: Thank you Mia Jah!
They walked back to the couch and sit down.
Mom: I'm so glad you will be with my son. 
She took her hand and kissed it. Okay how was she supposed to say no? She didn't want to disappoint his parents. She never want to disappoint anyone. She just smiled and nodded.

The next day Karna went to the market with Lalin to buy some veggies for their moms. All of a sudden, Nat, Win and Pete comes dressed up. Nat took Karna's hands and smiled. Everyone in the market turned their attention to them.
Nat: Khun Karn. Ever since I've laid eyes on you, I knew I was experiencing love at first sight. Your beauty caught my eye. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. 
Everyone: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Karna did something she hardly ever does, blushed. Nat went down to his knees and pulled out a ring.
Nat: Khun Karn. Will you marry me?
Karna wanted to say no so badly and humiliate him, but she also was touched by his words. She smiled and looked around.
Karna: Kah.
Nat smiled and picked her up. Lalin was crying for her best friend. Nat whispered something to her ear.
Nat: Nice role play.
He was pretending??????
Karna: Shut the hell up or I reject it.
He did what she said and continued hugging her.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u ann, its good, humor and naughtiness esp win at the park i see danny from grease in wins behaviour when he wanted to play cool with lin in front of the boys. The girls here are tough and not to be messed with they can hold their own court. Hope nat isnt pulling karnas leg with his love declaration. Thank u very much ann, with appreciation, key

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5-a

After the whole market proposal, Nat took Karna to his house where both parents met.
K. Mom: I am very pleased your son is interested in my daughter Kah. She can be, very, little likely to get married.
Her mom joked around.
Karna: Khun Mae!
N. Mom: It's okay dear. Chai. Lu Nat told me that they were deeply in love and that it was Lu Karn that fell in love with him.
K. Mom: Ching Laue?
She asked Karna surprisingly.
Nat: Tell her. Don't be shy Mia Jah.
Karna: Kah. I fell in love with Khun- Uh P'Nat.
She said through her teeth.
K. Mom: So. When and where will the wedding be held?
N. Mom: Mhh. That we are still deciding. But I have a couple of places in mind. First, how about at Thai Grand Palace? 
Karna: Thai Grand Palace??
Thai Grand Palace was the biggest, place ever. People can book that place for birthdays, weddings, or any special occasions. Well, let me rephrase that, any RICH people can. 
N. Mom: Kah Kah Lu. Second, how about-
Nat: How about under The Love Sign???
N. Mom: What?
Nat: The Love Sign, where me and Karna first met.
N. Mom: Really? 
Karna: Kah. 
N. Mom: Well, the first moments are always memorable. Lets have it there. We'll have the morning ceremony there, and a night ceremony at Thai Grand Palace.
Nat: I love it.
Karna: As well do I.
K. Mom: Okay, lets talk about preparations. Dress? Cake? Invitations? Decor? Booking?
N. Mom: Mh, we'll discuss that and then plan the wedding date. Okay, you kids, go out while mommies make plans.
Nat took Karna out downtown and stayed there till late night. They laughed, danced and had the best time ever. 
Nat: Close your eyes.
Karna: Ta Mai?
Nat: Close them!
She did and he put his hands over her eyes.
Karna: Nee Khun, I closed my eyes.
Nat: I don't trust you, walk.
He took her to somewhere quiet.
Karna(Mind): If he is going to rape me, I am sorry Khun Ta I might break the promise, but I will use Karate on him. He took his hands away and standing in front of her was the Love Sign. It was Big and Red. She smiled but her smile stretched longer when sparks started to shoot from the ground. Nat turned her to face him and he pulled her face closer to him as if he was about to kiss her. All of a sudden, her snaps and someone takes an up close picture. Then, he lets go of her making her fall.
Karna: What the hell was that?!
Nat: Ow, we needed a picture proving that we first met here. We got the picture. Now bye.
Karna was steamed. All that for a picture?!?! If he had asked for one she'd easily say Yes. They walked back to his car but he stopped her from going in.
Karna: Alai??
Nat: We're done. You go your way and I go mine.
And with that he drove off. She was so angry she threw a shoe at his window and it cracked. Instead of waiting there herself, she walked home.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5-b

Nat arrived home to find a crying Karna and his mom looking angry at him.
N. Mom: Lu Nat! Come here! RIGHT NOW!!
She roared which scared the crap out of Nat. He walked towards her slowly, which was worst. Instead of yelling again, his mom pulled his ear and dragged him to Karna.
N. Mom: How could you leave your wife to be out in the middle of the streets??? The world out there is dangerous!
She said and smacking him in the head.
Karna: Khun Mae, don't hurt P'Nat. I don't want him to do this again........
N. Mom: Aw Lu Lu don't worry! I'll take care of it. Now what did my son do?
Karna: He, he just left me out on the street.
N. Mom: See? You're afraid if you tell the truth he'll do something bad. If he does, I'll hit him in public.
Nat: Mae! I'm your biological son!!
N. Mom: Shut up right now!
Karna: Well. P'Nat he, he, he took me to an alley with a gang of guys. And he told them to do anything they wanted.
N. Mom: Ching Laew!!! Nat! Today, oh Today you won't get out without any whippings!!
While Nat's mom went to get the stick, Karna snickered and raised an eyebrow. Nat, now that he knew she was acting, pulled her close to him.
Nat: You! You were faking this whole time!! You! You-
Karna: Me what?! That's what you get for leaving me there. Khun Sam-EE!
Nat: You are wicked. Cruel!
Karna: And what you did to me just now wasn't??
Nat: Your crazy you know that?!
Karna: Not as crazy as this.
She loosened herself from him and stood 5 feet away. 
Nat: What are you doing?
All of a sudden, she slaps herself.
Nat: Huey! Khun! What's wrong? Why did you do that? Are you possessed???
Then, Karna slaps herself again, harder and harder until she bleeds. Next, she starts tearing parts of her shirt and messing her hair. Finally, she lays on her side beside the giant pillar and screams. Nat had to cover his ears to protect his ear drums from bursting. Nat's mom starts rushing in.
N. Mom: What happen???
Karna: Khun Mae. I was trying to apologize but. But P'Nat, he tried to rape me.
Nat&Mom: Rape?!?!
Karna: And when I refused, he slapped me.
Nat&Mom: SLAPPED?!?!
Karna: And then, he starts tearing my clothes apart.
Nat&Mom: Tears?!?!?!
Karna: Kah. And then, when I accidentally push him, he pulled my hair and push me to the pillar Khun Mae.
Nat: That was not what happened!!
Nat's mom turned around and started hitting his butt with the stick. Behind her, Karna was raising one eye brow and mocking him at the same time. 

The next morning, the three guys met up at the cafe. When Nat sat down, he nearly jumped again.
Pete: What's wrong dude?
Win: Yeah, crabs got your balls?
They both laughed and received a smack in the head by Nat, who eventually sat down.
Nat: No. Karna was acting like a fake drama queen and said that I tried to rape her!
The guys remained silent.
Nat: Hey back me up here!
Win: To be fair, I can see you raping Khun Karna. Can't you?
Pete: Yeah. Not to be mean or anything.
Nat: Yeah, Oh Gee. Saying that your best friend is capable of raping someone is totally NOT mean.
Win: Okay okay we're sorry. So what are you gonna do about her?
Nat: Not me. What are you going to do about Khun Lalin?
Win: What are you talking about?
Nat: Hey hey, I'Jeff said you him and his crew were hanging out yesterday. And he also told me you told off this girl, named Lalin!
Win sipped his coffee trying to avoid eye contact.
Pete: That's not cool bro. You better apologize to Khun Lalin the next time you see her.
Win: Ugh! Fine.
Jan walked into the cafe and saw Pete.
Jan: Khun Pete!
Pete: Oh, Khun Jan. Guys this is Khun Jan.
Win and Nat both got up due to her beauty.
Jan: Hi I'm Jan.
Win: I'm Win, single.
Nat: I am Nat, also single.
Pete: Haha, you're not getting that, and you're getting married.
Jan: You guys are funny. So, Um Khun Pete, I am free this hour, would you like to go out with me and do something.
Pete: I'd love to. After you!
He said and opened the door for her. 
Nat: Hey I have to go, teach that little weasel a lesson. Later dude. And! Don't forget to apologize, or else I'll kick your ass.
And with that he was out the door.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 6-a

Lalin was at home, in bed when Karna walked in.
Karna: Hey, you still not feeling well?
Lalin shook her head.
Karna: Well, sleep all you want. The world can wait.
Karna was just about to go out but,
Lalin: Karna.
Karna: Yes?
Lalin: Have you ever fell in love so hard, you can't get up?
Karna: Mai. Why have you?
Lalin: Mai. That's all. Turn off the lights when you leave please.
Karna: I will. Night.
She left and went down the elevator, worried for her friend. When she got out, she saw Nat sitting on the sofas. Instead of going to him, she walked out the door.
Nat: Wait! Khun Karn! Khun Karn.
Karna: Listen if you want to get back at me wait another day. I'm not in the mood right now.
Nat: What's wrong?
He asked concerned.
Karna: You know what's wrong? You're best friend is being such a douche it's having an effect on MY best friend.
Nat: You're saying like this is MY fault. I'm not the guilty one.
Karna: Wanna feel like you're not guilty? Make you friend apologize to Karna.
Nat: I'm working on that. Win has been acting like a jerk lately.
Karna: No, douche is the right word.
Nat: Okay! But how do we make him apologize?
Karna: Um excuse me? What is we? This isn't a we thing, it's a you thing. So if YOU don't fix this, YOU will meet the other side of ME. Got it?
Nat: Okay okay. Wow. 
Karna: What?
Nat: Nothing Mia Jah! 
Karna: Just hush up.
Nat: Where you going?
Karna: To see your mom. Wedding plans ring a ding??
Nat: Oh right. Lets go.
Karna: Okay.
They drove to his house and saw both their parents. This time, the fathers. Nat bent down and "saphai"(in Khmer thats how you say it, you get into praying position. Yeah you know lol)
K. Dad: Face me son. 
Nat: Yes Khun Paw.
K. Dad: Mhh, are you worthy for my daughter?
Karna looked at her dad.
Nat: Uhh. Krup.
K. Dad: Will you ever leave her for another?
Nat: No sir.
K. Dad: Will you bring home another chick?
Nat: Ummmmm.
Karna: Dude.
Nat: No Krup.
K. Dad: Okay. Lu Karn, I'm. Very happy you have found the right guy.
Karna: Kah Paw.
N. Dad: As for you! If you hurt Lu Karna in any way, you will be cut out of my will.
Nat: Krup Paw.
N. Mom: Okay we've decided the date for the wedding. So tomorrow, we will go look at some dresses. Next Monday will be the decorations. Wednesday will  be invitations. And by Saturday, it'll be the wedding.
K. Mom: Yes. 

Jan was at home painting her nails when her doorbell rung. She went to go open the door but no one was there. Before closing the door, she found a bouquet of roses with a note that said: I wasn't free today but I will meet with you tomorrow. I decided that we always go on dates but never really got to know each other. So, tomorrow we will do something special. Love, Pete. She smiled sweetly and put the roses in a vase. 

Win was driving to see Lalin, to apologize. When he arrived at the condo, he knocked on her door. 
Lalin: Who is it?
No answer. She got out of bed violently and opened the door. Win was scared by this.
Win: Lin....
Lalin: Hurry up I wanna go back and watch TV.
Win: Lin I'm sorry. Look I know you will never forgive me but this is worth loosing my breath. Lin I've been such a jerk to you, yet you've never left me. I'm sorry I shouldn't have acted that way. I'm sorry I'm sorry. Will you forgive me.
Lalin remained quiet for a second.
Win: I know. I will never be forgiven but-
Lalin tiptoed and kissed Win on the cheek. He was pretty tall with the motor combat boots. That kiss made him blush, really bad.
Lalin: i forgive you idiot.
Win: Really!!! Lin you're the best!!!
He picked her up and spun her around.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Ann its such a nice chap, all three couples being so sweet except a lil aggressive karna. win-lin, jan-pete they're lovely and love their make up. Thank u Ann, i enjoy this ff very much. with appreciation key

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 6-b

For the past 6 hours, Lin and Win has been texting nonstop. When they were at the cafe, Lin looked at nothing more but her cellphone.
Karna: And so today I have to go look at some dresses. Wanna come? Lin? Lin? Earth to Lin!!!
Lalin: Sorry. I haven't been paying attention.
Karna chuckled.
Karna: Its fine. I'm very happy to see my best friend happy in a while. 
Karna's phone rung and she picked it up.
Nat: Hi.
Karna: No Lin! Hahahahaha. Oh Hello!
Nat: Wow, someone's happy.
Karna: Huhhh, yeah it's Lin. She's very hyper right now.
Nat: So I'm guessing I'Nat apologized?
Karna: Yeah. What is your business?
Nat: Khun Mae wanted you to come to the house, so u her and Khun Mae can go pick out dresses. Then our photo shoot.
Karna: yes. I will be there. Lalin, can you come please?????
Lalin: Sure.
They drove to Nat's house and left for the wedding dress store. There Karna tried on multiple dresses, shoes and jewelry.
Karna: Khun Mae Kah. I think this is too much Kah.
N. Mom: What?! Nothing can ever be too much! Here try on this necklace-
Karna: Mai Kah. I can't. Though I am rich too, I can never except that.
N. Mom: What?! Of course you can! Here, since you will be wearing a sleeveless dress, this will catch everyone's attention.
Nat's mom complimented as she put the necklace on. Karna starred at her reflection in the mirror. It was almost her big day. Not less than a few more days, she'll be married, no more freedom. 
Lalin: Haha, you have to wear a big dress. Nah nah Nah nah!
She whispered. 
N. Mom: Ow! Lu Lin! I have forgotten. You will be the bridesmaid! Um can we see some bridesmaid dresses Nah??
Karna: There goes your Karma.
Lalin: Um, Khun Ba do I really have to?
N. Mom: What?! Yes you have to! Now we got the dresses go try them on!
She made her try it on and bought the one with lace. 
Karna: Okay I'm done, can I take this off now?
K. Mom: Lu! Can you please be a little patient? You're going to have to get your photos before you do.
Karna: Well Khun - P'Nat is not here.
Nat: Who says I wasn't here?
She turned around to find Nat in his wedding tuxedo leaning against a desk.

Karna: Khun!- P'Nat, how long have you been standing there?
Nat: Since you have been trying on those dresses.
Photographer: Okay can we have the Jawsaw(bride) turn her back to Jawbow(groom) please. Okay good. Now Jawbow, wrap your arms around her very happily and tightly. Not too tight, she may die before her wedding.
Everyone chuckled as the couple got into position.
Photographer: Okay. Nung. Som. Sam. *Flash Flash* Okay now I want Jawsaw to face Jawbow and put her arms on his shoulders. Like. 
She should her how to do it and positioned Karna the correct way.
Photographer: Nung. Som. Sam. *Flash Flash* Okay good. Now, stay in the same position, but now look into each others eyes. Be hypnotized by her gorgeous brown eyes.
Nat: I've already did.
Photographer: Nung. Som. Sam. Great! Now for this-
N. Mom: Deaw Deaw Deaw! I want to choose this pose.
Photographer: Okay what shall it be?
N. Mom: A kiss.
Nat&Karna: A kiss???
N. Mom: Yes! Do it.
Photographer: Okay can I have the couple please kiss.
They hesitated to do it.
K. Mom: That means to lock the lips and-
Karna: I'm aware of what that means Khun Mae. Why do we have to do this pose, can't we wait till the-
She was cut off. She was cut off because Nat had bent his head down, and kissed her. On the lips. 
Photographer: Omg! Okay this is amazing just Jawsaw, can you relax your face?
Karna did and closed her eyes. This kiss was not forced, well kind of. This was an amazing kiss.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Ann. It was a fun wedding fitting and photography date, all turned up well. Thanks alot for your time Ann.