The Fate of Concealed Love CH 9 up :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love Dao ! She's so tough !
Gun, ughh, I'm sick of him. He's so immature, aha xP
Peung & Dao, besties.
Nature Buds, aha. Min likes him, aww. I kinda pity her. :/
Tawan missed Peung dearly, poor guy.
Agree with Kia, i love the thing you did at the end.
Yaaa, they see each other again !!!

fan#1

sarNie Egg
Finally,
Pueng sees Tawan (they see one another), right?
Looking forward to read more, please update.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thank you soo much for the comments :) & WOW!
I haven't updated in a long time,,haha :) Anyways, Thanks again! :yahoo:

Chapter 8:
“Peung!” yelled Tawan, “Peung, I miss you so much!”
Tawan got out of his wheelchair and started to walk toward Peung. Peung did the same thing while still having her headache.
“No!” yelled Gun as Dao starts to pull him back.
“Don’t, Gun,” yelled Dao, “You’ve caused too many troubles to them.”
Dao grabbed Gun’s ears and pulled them away with her.
“Ouch!” shrieked Gun as he starts to follow Dao because he doesn’t want his ear to be ripped off.
Tears start to roll down Min’s eyes.
“What does this supposed to mean?” questioned Min, as she starts to run away in the other direction.
Peung and Tawan walked slowly toward each other until they reached each other, eye-to-eye.
“Peung,” said Tawan, “I’ve been thinking about you day and night. I miss you so much. Do you know how much I’ve been through just to get to see your precious face again?”
“Tawan?” said Peung, confused as she starts to feel Tawan’s face. Memories of Tawan start to fade back in again. Then she remembered Gun’s words about Tawan.
“Who are you?” Peung burst out.
Tawan gasped in disbelief, “What do you mean, Peung?”
“You’re deceiving me, right?” said Peung.
“No, Peung. I love…”
“Don’t lie to me!” yelled Peung.
“Peung, please listen to me. I don’t know what happened to you, but I’m not lying to you and I have never been lying to you. What I’m saying is the truth straight out from my heart. I can even raise my hand and swear if you want me to,” said Tawan.
He took Peung by the hands and kissed it, “I’m not deceiving you at all. We were already engaged remember?”
“What are you talking about?” said Peung, “Why would I be engaged with someone that I don’t even love?”
Tawan was shocked. It felt like a sword had just pierced through his heart. His heart had just been broken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Dao!” yelled Gun, “Stop grabbing onto my ear right now!”
“Why should I?” yelled Dao back, “I’ll just let them make up again.”
“No!” yelled Gun back, “I’ll never let them!”
Dao laughed, “With all those lies you’ve been telling her about Tawan, she probably don’t want to see him, so that’s why I’m letting them talk it out.”
Gun laughed back, “Ha, like Peung will believe Tawan? Peung trust me in everything! She’ll never fall for him.”
“I don’t care!” said Dao.
Gun just kept on laughing.
“Stop laughing already,” yelled Dao, “What’s so funny anyways?”
“You want to know?” smirked Gun.
“No,” said Dao, “I rather just keep on walking.”
As they were walking, Gun decided to trip Dao. He stuck out his legs in front of Dao as they were walking and Dao tripped and fell.
“Damn you!” yelled Dao.
Gun stuck out his tongue, “That’s what you get.”
Gun started laughing and ran back to get Peung.
“But…” said Tawan, “You promised to love me forever.”
“When?” said Peung, “I never met you before.”
“You did,” said Tawan, “You were my girlfriend and you were going to marry me and…”
“STOP!” yelled Peung, “The more you say it, the more I get headaches.”
“I’m sorry,” said Tawan.
Peung started to get dizzy and almost fell but Tawan caught her just in time.
“I’m really sorry,” said Tawan, “Are you alright?”
“Let me go,” said Peung, “I don’t love you, okay. Get it straight!”
“Why?” said Tawan, “Why don’t you love me? I don’t know what made you like this, but you have changed so much. What makes it so hard to remember everything we had in the past?”
Peung thought about it, “The past? Was he in my past before? I know that I lost my memory before too.”
“Please Peung,” said Tawan, taking her hands again, “I don’t know what I did wrong to make you like this, but I’m sorry for whatever I did to upset you. I just want you to know that I love you.”
“But I don’t know you,” said Peung.
“Why?” said Tawan, “Tell me reasons why you don’t love me!”
“Because I love Gun,” Peung yelled out, “Have you got it straight yet? I love Gun only, not you!”
Tears were flowing out of Tawan’s eyes, “What?”
At the same time, Gun reached where Peung and Tawan were. Dao also caught up to Gun.
“Open up your ears and get it straight,” said Peung, “I only love Gun. Gun is the man I want to stay with for the rest of my life.”
Tawan dropped to the ground and started to roll his hands into a fist.
Dao gasped, “Peung, how dare you?”
Gun smiled, “Really, Peung? Do you love me that much?”
Peung turned around and saw Dao and Gun standing there, “Yes, Gun and I’ll love you forever.”
Dao stared in disbelief and ran towards Tawan. Dao helped Tawan up and said, “Are you alright, Tawan?”
Tawan nodded his head as Gun was about to take Peung back to her room.
“Peung!” yelled Dao as Peung turned back around towards Dao and Tawan, “You’ll regret this for the rest of your life!”
Peung looked back in confusion, “What do you mean?”
“Never mind them,” said Gun, “Let’s just go.”
Peung nodded and started walking again.
“Peung!” yelled Tawan.
Peung turned around again and glared at Tawan.
“What now?” said Peung.
“I just want you to know that…” Tawan said, trying to hold back the tears, “No matter how many times or how much you torture me, I can stand it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t remember anything. Just remember that I’ll always love you and be by your side forever. I hope that one day you’ll realize who you really are and who’s the one that really love you. I just want to wish you happiness and good luck with…” Tawan looked up at Gun, “with Gun.”
“Let’s just go,” said Gun, “Don’t listen to his nonsense. He’s just trying to use you and steal you away from me.”
Dao made a disgusted face and said in a low voice, “Look at who’s the one stealing away another girl right now.”
Peung nodded and walked away with Gun again.
Tawan was reaching out towards Peung but then things started to get blurry for him. He was getting dizzy and he realizes his fever was getting back again. By the time he knew it, he was already unconscious.
“Tawan!” yelled Dao, “Tawan, wake up! What happened?”
Peung heard and looked back. Some part of her wanted to just run back and hold Tawan in her arms, but some part of her also doesn’t like him.
“Don’t worry about them,” said Gun, pulling her away, “This is a hospital, the nurses will come get him.”
Peung nodded and walked away. Tears started rolling down Peung’s eyes.
“Why am I crying?” thought Peung to herself, “Why?”
Min wiped her tears and was about to go back into the hospital building, but then she heard some voices yelling for help.
Min wondered what it was and ran toward the direction of the voices. Min looked and saw Dao with Tawan in her arms.
“Tawan!” yelled Min as she ran towards them.
“What happened?” said Min.
“I think he’s too heartbroken,” said Dao, “Doctor, take him in, quick!”
“I’ll take him,” said Min, “You run to the building first and tell the nurses to come quick too.”
Dao nodded and started to run.
Min, also heartbroken, was wiping away Tawan’s leftover tears on his face, and trying her best to get Tawan up to go to the hospital building.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I loved how you made Dao do so many things in this chapter.
Pull Gun's ear, Yell aat peung and tell the the doctor he is heart broken!
Love the stroy, but man! why peung getta do this!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg why do pueng have to do that!! argh! awh dao is so sweet, love how she pulled gun's ear :coverlaf: gun is such a child. seriously like why did he trip dao. *shakes head* awhh. Sad, min's getting her heart hurt too awh. such a nice udate. :yahoo:

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Aw, I feel so bad for Tawan. :(
I hope Peung regains her memory soon!
Keep updating! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
It's all Gun's fault that Peung misunderstands Tawan.
Ugh, I freakin love Dao for helping the two.
It's so sad. Tawan deeply loves Peung but she can't remember TT.TT
Aw, Tawan's in so much pain, aww. aww.
Gun's so childish and mean, he tripped Dao, ugh.
So much people are in pain, it's so sad. Poor Min. Aw;
Great update, foo, update more :) I'm so anxious.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Sorry for not updating for soo long :) I was pretty busy w/ homework
& working on Vegas to much :) Lols, too addicting :) Anyways, here's a pretty short chapter! Hope you guys
keep on reading it! Thanks!

Chapter 9:
“Peung, Peung, please come back,” Tawan said in his dreams. In his dream, he dreamed of Peung. Peung was waving goodbye from a distance. Lights were flashing everywhere and it blinded Tawan. Tawan was trying to run toward Peung and stop her from getting away, but he failed. His legs felt as if it was stuck there and he couldn’t move at all.
“Peung!” yelled Tawan, “Stop, please come back. I love you……” The words faded in his dream.
(Clink clink clink) It interrupted Tawan’s dream. His eyes opened slowly and saw a blurry figure by the door.
“Um, I’m sorry,” said Min, “I was going to bring you some medicine but I dropped it.”
“Where am I?” asked Tawan.
“You’re back in the hospital,” said Min, “By the way, I heard you talk in your sleep when I came in.”
“Really?” said Tawan, “What did I say in my sleep?”
Min turned around, “Something about Peung, but it’s not important right now.” Her eyes started to water. She walked back to the door where she dropped the medicine and picked it up, wiping away her tears.
“Here’s the medicine,” said Min, placing it on the table beside Tawan, “I’ll be back. If you need anything, just ask the nurses around here, okay?”
Tawan nodded his head and Min walked out with tears in her eyes. When Min opened the door, she saw Dao standing in the doorway.
"So," said Dao, "If I'm not wrong, I think you have just fallen in love with Tawan."
"What do you want?" said Min.
"Nothing," said Dao, "Just want you to know that Tawan will never love anyone else other than Peung."
Min got mad at what Dao said, "Tell me! Why can't Tawan love anyone else other than Peung?!"
"Let's go out first," said Dao, "I'll explain to you."
Min and Dao went out for a walk behind the hospital.
` "There," sighed Min, "Tell me why and what happened."
Dao smiled and started explaining really fast, "Tawan, Peung, Gun, and I were best friends ever since we were young. We grew up together and love each other really much. Unfortunately, once we grew up, Tawan and Gun fell for Peung. Well, Peung has no feelings for Gun at all. Peung likes Tawan more so Peung aned Tawan started to get close. Gun was starting to get jealous so he tried every way to stop their relationship. That then broke our friendship."
"Well," said Min, "Tell me the truth. Did you ever love anyone from your friendship?"
"Why do you need to know?" asked Dao.
"I think you love Gun," said Min.
Dao turned around and smile, "Still, none of your business. Let's go back to the story. Tawan and Peung are engaged and is about to get married, but then Gun came in and ruin it for them again. Peung got hit by the car and lost her memory and now Gun is lying to her."
Min sighed, "Now I know. I guess Tawan can never give up on Peung."
"I guess so," said Dao, "You have to give up on Tawan you know. He won't be ever looking in your direction."
"Well, Thanks anyways," said Min and she walked away.
Dao smiled as Min walks away, "Sorry Min, I have to do this. If Tawan falls for you, then I guess I won't be able to get Gun myself."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I need to find a way to explain to Peung," thought Tawan. He sneaked out of his room and went looking for Peung. Tawan looked through the glass in every door but haven't seen a sight of Peung anywhere.
"Where are you, Peung?" thought Tawan, "I know you are in the same hospital as I am."
Tawan reached the end of the second floor, but still, Peung was nowhere in sight. He took the elevator up to the third floor. Minutes passed as Tawan continues looking for Peung. Then Tawan heard some whispering at the end of the hallway.
"I swear if Tawan gets into this room, you're dead meat for sure," whispered someone.
"Alright boss, I'll try my very best to not let him into Peung's room," said another person.
"Even if he's a patient, don't let him in. Because Peung lost her memory, I've been telling evil lies about Tawan, so I suppose Peung really hates Tawan right now. If Tawan come, just call the nurses to come pick him up. Let's just say to the nurses that he was being annoying," whisper Gun.
Tawan looked and saw Gun with another man, "Peung lost her memory? No wonder she was acting so wierd."
"Anyways, boss," said the man, "Do you have a picture of that man, Tawan?"
"No," said Gun, "but I'll just tell you that he's a patient here. He will be wearing blue."
"But...all the male patients here wear blue," said the man.
"Ugh," Gun was getting stress, "Let me just tell you that this man, Tawan, will probably act as if he's really really desperate to see Peung, okay?"
"Alright, boss," said the man with a really deep voice.
Gun nodded his head and walked downstairs.
"Wow," said Tawan, "what should I do now?"

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwies, his dream is so sad.... He truly loves her, awwies. I can't stop saying aww. Alina, you got me saying aww now. Lol xD I can imagine this FF seriously, every scene. When Peung's waving bye, when Tawan's eyes open....
Dao... hmmm....
Can't wait for more, you finally updated, love love loove the update;

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the update! :)
I bet Tawan's gonna find a way to get into Peung's room. Maybe by changing out of his clothes? :D

fan#1

sarNie Egg
Aww,
Dao does everything for Gun.
Its sad. I hope Tawan gets to see Peung soon,
it'll be a big help to regain her memory.