The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm suppose to post this after the coffee story but... oh well, I decided to post it now! :lol: This fanfic features Rita, Ann and Aff but this is not a lesbo story... their respective p'eks would appear once I started... and please, please, can someone make a poster for me? :lol:

credits to: cutefuzzy

credits to: bellefire

The February Ladies

Rita Jensen is the owner of the most famous bar in Bangkok. Beautiful but gullible, she usually falls in love with the wrong guy. Although she’s already in her late 20s, Rita still believes in fairytales. This damsel in distress is still waiting for her Prince Charming to arrive. But what if her Prince Charming is actually her childhood enemy?

Ann Thongprasom is one of Thailand’s best film director. Already in her early 30s, Director Ann still hasn’t felt the blissful feeling of falling in love. People thought she’s a man hater that’s why until now; she’s still not in a relationship. But what people don’t know is that Director Ann is afraid to fall in love. Will she be able to meet the man who would show her how great love is?

Aff Taksaorn is a successful doctor, a cardiac surgeon and also a prominent figure in the business world. Gorgeous, witty and wild, no one would ever think that she’s actually a doctor! She falls out of love easily and changes her boyfriend as often as she changes her cell phone’s ringing tone! With so many hot businessmen and sexy doctors to choose from, will she be able to find her true love on them?

3 successful career women with different personalities…
But they all have one thing in common…
3 successful career women who were born on Valentine’s Day and yet they are very unlucky when it comes to LOVE…

Follow the wild adventures of these 3 ladies in their search for Mr. Right!

Chapters

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Part A
Chapter 3 Part B
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

nikki1786

LizQuen
lmao i like it....

if i prefer the characteristics of these three women... i prefer Rita... i love ENEMIES get fall in love XD

OT:

i just realize don... we had the same date when you joined the forum in abs... i was like... WTH... i just realize it now... XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
You shouldn’t have started this fiction yet because now you’ll see me threatening you to hurry up! So hurry up!!! J/K :p But do hurry.

sreymoum

sarNie Egg
my three favorite actress in one story, cant wait for it...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOoohh Donna, this sounds good! I was gonna write a fic similar to this but in a man's perspective. :lol: Can't wait to read it! ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
really looking forward to this one rahut-rissaya you did a great job like fun said i'll be treatening you to hurry up lol seriously don't make us wait too long

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao i like it....

if i prefer the characteristics of these three women... i prefer Rita... i love ENEMIES get fall in love XD

OT:

i just realize don... we had the same date when you joined the forum in abs... i was like... WTH... i just realize it now... XD
what a coincidence... :lol:

OOoohh Donna, this sounds good! I was gonna write a fic similar to this but in a man's perspective. :lol: Can't wait to read it! ^_^
in a man's perspective? NICE! can't wait to read that... ^_^

shachibasha

psychotic
i made a poster for this i hope its okay and i also hope you like it. :]

here one with the heart and stuff nt much difference just added a heart and flower... :]