loissenicole

sarNie Egg
oh gosh! hotness!!!
how'd you do that donna?haha..^_^

ken and ann...next! wooot!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
---spoilers---

-Aff and Rita would finally meet Ann's son.. Jaguar will "fall in love" with one of them.. XD
-Rome would ask Rita out on Vday... (Valentine's is not yet over in this story... lol)

I'm thinking of adding Pinky in this fanfic... so Aff could have a little competition... but I'm not yet sure about it... what do you think? :lol:

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
pinky is going to stir up drama when she gets added *yay*... aff has to fight for her man and claim what is rightfully hers...lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmm i'm thinking jaguar will fall in love with rita

add pinky...hmmm she could be a nurse or something...

lol v-day is not over in here yet totally add pinky to spice it up and jaguar falls for one of the ladies

lol yea add pinky i want some dramas in here :p

pinky is going to stir up drama when she gets added *yay*... aff has to fight for her man and claim what is rightfully hers...lol
I will add Pinky then... she will be Aum's nurse... lol

I was planning to post an update tonight but I'm not feeling well...I'm going to bed early tonight... half of the chapter is done... I'll just wrap it up tomorrow and post it... I might be adding Rome and Rita's Valentine date... :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 21

The sun has reached its highest peak but Aff was still tucked in bed, snoring. She has been so tired after the long and passionate night with Aum. While Aff was still fast asleep, Aum was cooking breakfast for his gorgeous wife. He wanted to surprise his queen with a sumptuous breakfast in bed. After cooking, Aum went back to their bedroom along with the food he had prepared for her. He slowly opened the door and entered the room. Since Aff was still sleeping, he placed the bed tray on his table first and climbed on bed. He stared at the woman whom he had made passionate and intense love last night. Aum smiled as he stares at his wife's appearance. She was a complete mess! Her hair was disheveled, there was drool dripping on the corner of her mouth and she was snoring like a pig but Aum still finds her beautiful. Aum slowly ran his finger over her soft face and wiped the drool on her mouth. Aff started to move when she felt someone was touching her. She slowly opened her eyes and her lips curved into a smile when she saw her husband.

"Good morning, Mrs. Atichart…" Aum sexily whispered to Aff's ear and he started to softly nibble Aff's earlobe. Aff purred as Aum continued teasing her. Aum started to kiss her on the side of her neck then made his way up to her luscious lips. Aff immediately accepted his kiss and they were kissing each other slowly and passionately. Their little kissing session was suddenly interrupted when Aff's stomach started to complain. Aum broke their kiss and he stared at Aff, who was now too shy to look at him.

"Hungry?" Aum asked his wife, wearing his sexy smile.

"I'm starving." Aff answered him as she kissed his nose. Aum climbed out in bed took the bed tray from the table. Aff felt butterflies in her stomach as she happily ate her breakfast in bed with Aum.

-----------------------------------------------

"Mommy, where are we going?" Little Jaguar asked as he hopped on his mom's car. Ann put the seatbelt for him and she revved the engine to life.

"We're having ice cream together with my best friends." Ann happily announced to the little boy. Jaguar felt so happy since he loves eating ice cream so much. His cute smile suddenly turned into a frown. Through the rear view mirror, Ann noticed it.

"What's with sad face, sweetie? You don't like ice cream?" She immediately asked the little boy.

"I miss Daddy… He loves ice cream as well…" Jaguar uttered sadly. Ken was away for the Italian Grand Prix. Even though he's not around, he calls Jaguar and Ann whenever he was free.

"He'll be back soon, honey." Ann told the little boy to make him feel better. Dorky Ken! When will you go home?! Your little boy misses you! ,Ann thought to herself. She was also missing Ken but she didn't want to admit it.

Ann's car came to a halt when they reached the ice cream parlor. She immediately noticed Rita's pink convertible parked on the other end. Ann, together with Jaguar, entered the ice cream parlor.

"Waiter, 5 more scoops of strawberry ice cream, please?" A woman blurted out. Ann chuckled as she heard her voice. The tables were unoccupied except for one. Ann and Jaguar headed to the table where the only customer was. Rita immediately waved her hand the moment she saw Ann.

"Ann! I'm here!" She waved her hands. Jaguar stared at her with complete awe.

"Mommy… Who is she? She's so pretty…" Jaguar uttered, looking so mesmerized over Rita. Ann chuckled as she looked how the little boy reacted when he saw Rita.

"She is your Auntie Rita. Mommy's best friend." Ann explained to her son while both of them are making their way towards the table. Jaguar sat right beside Rita and Ann opposite her. Rita looked at the little boy eerily.

"Ann, what happened to this boy?..." Rita whispered to her best friend while her eyes were darted to Jaguar. The boy looks like he had seen a beautiful goddess. He was indeed mesmerized by Rita.

"I think he likes you…" Ann whispered back, smiling. Rita sat up straight and smiled at the little boy.

"Hi baby. My name is Rita." Rita introduced herself and held up her right hand. Jaguar took her hand and shook it slowly.

"Auntie Rita, will you be my Valentine?" The little boy asked; never letting go of Rita's hand. A smile crept on Ann's face. Jaguar is surely making Ann smile with the way he acts.

"Of course, Jaguar! I'll be your Valen—" Rita wasn't able to finish her sentence because someone suddenly butted in.

"No! She can't be your Valentine, kid! I'll be her Valentine!" Rome suddenly blurted. He was like a mushroom, sprouting around everywhere.

"What are you doing here?! And who said I'll be your Valentine?!" Rita exclaimed the moment she saw the devil's face. She was still furious with him because of what happened between them the other night. Rome grabbed a chair from the other table and sat beside Rita. Jaguar glared at Rome for interrupting his little moment with his new crush.

"Hey! What's with look, kid? Did I eat your toy or what?" Rome asked but the boy didn't respond, instead he was still glaring at him.

"His name is Jaguar, Rome and he's MY son." Ann explained and Rome looked at the boy intently.

"I didn't know you have a s—" Rome was about to spill the beans but Ann looked at with big scary eyes.

"Oh! I remember now! He's your boy with Ken Theeradej, right?" Rome said and smiled at Ann, who was now looking pleased. The ice cream parlor's door suddenly flung open and Aff entered. She was wearing an oversized sunglass to hide her panda eyes.

"Good morning ladies and…boys!" Aff cheerfully greeted her best friends, Rome and Jaguar. She took a seat right beside Ann.

"Aren't we too cheerful today, Mrs. Atichart?" Ann asked her best friend who was obviously blissful today.

"I'm happy as ever! I just had the best night with Mr. Atichart last night…" She said as her lips started to curve into a smile.

"Don't talk about it yet, Aff. We have a kid around. Parental Guidance is recommended." Rita reminded Aff and she patted Jaguar's head. Aff smiled at the little boy.

"Hi there, Jaguar. Auntie Aff has a present for you." Aff took a box and gave it Jaguar. The little boy thanked her and kissed her on the cheek. Aff bought him a remote controlled helicopter and he was so ecstatic.

"Mommy, can I play with it now?" The boy asked his Mommy and Ann immediately agreed.

"Don't break anything, honey!" Ann reminded him as his son started to play around the area. The waiter came to their table and took their order.

"What is this jerk doing here, Rita?" Aff was asking Rita but she was looking at Rome.

"He's here to bother me again, I guess." Rita blurted out.

"I'm not here to bother you! I'm here to ask you out on Valentine's Day!" Rome exclaimed.

"You two are going on a date? So romantic!" Ann giggled as well as Aff.

"It's not a romantic date! I'm just going to show Paula that I already have a new girlfriend." Rome explained. Rita already knew that. She knew that Rome would only ask her on a date to make Paula jealous.

"Can you make it a bit romantic for the sake of Valentine's, Rome?" Aff asked her dear friend and Ann nodded, agreeing to what Aff was saying.

"If Rome is going to make it a romantic date, then I'd rather have a date with a dog on Valentine's!" Rita shouted. Good thing her ice cream already arrived or else, she and Rome would have another verbal fight. Rita immediately grabbed her spoon and started digging in on her mountain of strawberry ice cream. She placed a spoonful of ice cream on her mouth and purred as she felt it melting down her dry throat.

"Oh God… This is so good… hmmmm…" Rita slowly said and she was close to moaning. As Rome was watching her, his heart started to pound fast and he could feel his body temperature going up. He remembered that night. Even though she was drunk that night, Rita still had the capability to respond to Rome's actions. The way she purred somewhat made Rome remember her sexy moans on their unexpected lovemaking.

"I didn't know eating ice cream could be… orgasmic." Ann blurted out as she looks weirdly at Rita.

"Yeah… very orgasmic. Rita, I thought you don't like ice cream that much." Aff told her best friend. Since they were kids, Rita was not very fond of ice cream. In fact, she only eats ice cream once in a blue moon.

"I don't know. I suddenly felt like I want lots of ice cream today. It's like I'm craving for it." Rita said and took another spoonful.

"Craving? Are you pregnant or what?" Ann asked her and Aff suddenly started to laugh. Rita almost choked when she heard the word "pregnant" and Rome's daydreaming session suddenly ended and he snapped back to reality.

"P-pregnant?!" Both Rome and Rita said simultaneously. Their eyes met for a while but both of them immediately looked away. Rome immediately grabbed a glass of water and drank it all up. Rita started to laugh nervously. Being a keen observer, Aff could already sense that Rome and Rita were hiding something from them.

"How could I be pregnant?" Rita asked and chuckled. Rome started to laugh nervously as well.

"Yeah… How could she be pregnant?" Rome asked Aff.

"I don't know… Do you know, Rome?" Aff fired a question back to Rome. She was looking at him as if she was a detective. Rome's cell phone suddenly started to ring. He immediately picked it up. It was a call from his secretary telling him he had a meeting in 20 minutes. Rome bid goodbye to them and immediately went to his office.

"Rita? Pregnant? Impossible! We just did it once..." Rome said to himself as he revved the engine of his car to life.

"But what if… she's really pregnant?" Rome asked himself.

---TBC---