The February Ladies::[Rita/Ann/Aff]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Rita's surely pregnant... haha.. now i guess what will rome do if she's really pregnant...

thanks donna. ahahahaha i was right, jaguar fell in love with rita. this is so cute :D gasp can rita be pregnant already?
lol... she's not yet positively pregnant... you'll find out the final result soon...

nice! i was waiting for this forever! hahaha!
:D I had some spare time yesterday so I decided to update...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the exciting update so jaguar did "fall in love" with rita lol anyways yeah i don't think she's pregnant it's only been one day after the deed right? it's still v-day can't wait for the next ch

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for reading everyone... ^_^

I'll try to update as soon as I can... I still have so many things to do for school though.. lol

and Rita's not pregnant... yet... lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for reading everyone... ^_^

I'll try to update as soon as I can... I still have so many things to do for school though.. lol

and Rita's not pregnant... yet... lol
you mean rita is not yet pregnant but will be, right? i hope so. jaguar is so cute. I wonder what will happen between jaguar and rome going for rita's valentine. I hope rita will say yes to jaguar and make rome a little jealous. anyways, maybe she won't say yes to jaguar but still love the fanfic. thanks.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
you mean rita is not yet pregnant but will be, right? i hope so. jaguar is so cute. I wonder what will happen between jaguar and rome going for rita's valentine. I hope rita will say yes to jaguar and make rome a little jealous. anyways, maybe she won't say yes to jaguar but still love the fanfic. thanks.
that would be funny if a little kid actually makes rome jealous.. jaguar is cute though

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I am sure that Jaguar can make Rome jealous if Jaguar keeps meeting with Rita whenever Ann go over to meet Rita and Aff while Rome is also there. Along with that, Rita could be spending a little more time with Jaguar then I am sure Rome will get jealous because Rita's spending time with him and not Rome. hehehe
Anyways, am trying to wait patiently for the next update. Thanks.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
^
you just gave me a wonderful idea!! thanks! ^_^
I'll update probably by the end of this week...
you're welcome. since rita is helping rome to make his girlfriend jealous, at the same time rome should also get jealous of rita. hehehe
anyways, am waiting for the next update. thanks.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll be dividing this Valentine chapter into 3... ^_^ The 1st part will be Rita and Rome's... enjoy reading! ^_^

Chapter 22

Part I

Rome took another glance on his wrist watch as he impatiently drummed his fingers over the white linen tablecloth. He instructed Rita to be on the restaurant 7pm sharp but his watch tells him it’s almost half an hour past 7. Today, everyone is celebrating the special heart’s day. Rome had asked Rita on a date; a fake date to make Paula Taylor jealous. Paula looked incredible on her mini dress tonight. As Rome darted his eyes towards the door, he saw her searching for a particular person. Paula Taylor didn’t even notice that Rome was in the room, staring at her. Suddenly, a lady in a red dress entered the restaurant. Rome, as well as other guys, focused their attention to her. Rita looked so stunning on her knee length red mini cocktail dress. Her sexy curves were wonderfully presented. The neckline of her dress wasn’t too high or too low, it’s just perfect to show off a bit of her cleavage. She literally made every guy in the room drool over her, especially Rome. Rita finally found where Rome was seated and she elegantly walked towards him.

”Damn you, Rita! Tell me why you’re so smoking hot!!” Rome asked himself as he tried to pocket the smile that was beginning to form on his face. Rome’s own Aphrodite in red made his heart pound furiously. Rita was smiling at him as she was making her way towards him. Rome stood up and smiled at her as well. Gentlemanly, he pulled the chair for Rita. Rome came back to his chair, which was opposite to Rita’s, when the lady was finally seated. There was an awkward 30 second silence between them as they were just gazing through each other’s eyes.

“You look almost human tonight, you bastard!” Rita said teasingly. Rome chuckled at Rita’s remark.

“Well, you still look stupid in that dress.” Rome fired back and Rita instantly gave her an icy look.

“Whatever. I’ll be ordering the most expensive one in the menu, okay?” Rita said happily as she took the menu and started to read it.

“Since when did you learned how to read?”

“Just a couple of seconds ago, jerk!”

“No need to order, Rita!” Rome took the menu from Rita’s hand. From the table across them, Paula looked at her ex-boyfriend and Rita as they happily played and teased with each other. She was now happy for Rome, seeing him with Rita.

“We’ll be having a 7 course Italian dinner and a bottle of champagne! Your stomach will surely be satisfied with it!” Rome blurted out but Rita took the menu from his hands again.

“I’m gonna add more.” Rita said as she scanned the menu.

“What?! You’re such a pig! Pay it for yourself then.”

“I’m not eating it! It’s for my special guest…” Rita mumbled while still scanning the menu.

“Special guest? Who?” Rome asked as he was watching their waiter pouring champagne on his glass.

“Auntie Rita! I’m here!” A familiar voice suddenly croaked from nowhere. Jaguar looked so adorable than ever on his little suit. The restaurant’s receptionist walked him towards Rome and Rita.

“Ms. Jensen, Director Ann said Mr. Jaguar should home before 9:30.” He politely said and left.

“I have a curfew?! But Mom told me I can stay with you forever!!” Jaguar whined and Rita laughed on his cute remark. During their last encounter, it was Jag who was glaring at Rome but now, it was the other way around. Rome was looking at the little boy as if he was his number 1 enemy. Little Jaguar surely interrupted his little moment with the gorgeous Rita.

“Honey, we have to obey Mommy.” She nicely told the boy and kissed his forehead.

”Why is she so nice to the kid?! Rome asked himself as he was watching the two of them talking.

“Happy birthday, Auntie Rita!” Jaguar blurted out as the waiter handed a big box to Rita. Rita can’t help but smile at the little boy. She opened the box and was surprised to see bars of different kinds of chocolates in it.

“Do you like it, Auntie Rita? I asked Mommy to buy them for you.” Jaguar blurted out and he wore a huge smile on his face.

“Of course I love it, Jaguar. Thank you so much! It’s a good thing you remembered my birthday unlike some old man here. He didn’t even realize it was Rita’s birthday.” Rita said while her eyes were icily darting towards Rome.
Rome just looked away as if he didn’t heard what she said. His eyes accidentally looked towards where Paula was seated. It seemed like she was really having a good time with her new boyfriend. He was still feeling a pang of jealousy seeing Paula happy with some other guy but it wasn’t too much now, unlike before. When he turned his gaze towards Rita’s smiling face, he felt something weird inside of him as he looked at her beautiful smile.

“Excuse me, boys. I have to use the ladies’ room for a while.” Rita told her company and made her way towards the ladies’ room. Jaguar stood up as well to follow her but suddenly someone lifted him up.

“Where do you think you’re going, kid?” Rome asked him.

“I’m going with Auntie Rita! Put me down!!” Jaguar commanded him but Rome didn’t listen to him. Rome took his seat again and sat little Jaguar on his lap. They were looking face to face now.

“Let’s talk, kid.” He said with his mafia boss-like tone of voice.

“Sure. Man to man.” Jaguar imitated his tone of voice and looked at him intently on the eyes. Rome almost blurted out laughing but he regained his posture.

“Okay… Do you… really like Rita?” Rome asked the little boy. He felt a bit stupid asking this question to a 4-year-old.

“Yeah! I love her.” Jaguar answered. He sounded like a grown-up.

“But you’re too young for her. Auntie Rita should date guys who are in the same age as her.” Rome explained.

“You mean guys like you?” Jaguar asked.

“Hmmm… yes, probably.” Rome was hesitant to say yes at first but he decided to blurt it out.

“So you want to date Auntie Rita?” Jaguar asked again.

“Yes, I want to—No! I’m not saying I wanted to date her! I’m just saying she needs to— “ Rome was interrupted when Jaguar placed his little fingers over Rome’s lips to hush him.

“Speak no more, sir. I can see it in your eyes…” Jaguar said as he looked straight to Rome’s eyes again.

“See what?” Rome was confused. He didn’t have a single clue to what the little boy was talking about.

“I can see love in your eyes, you silly Uncle Rome!” Jaguar said and gave out the cutest laugh Rome had ever heard. Rome laugh along with him and started to tickle him.

“Love, huh? You’re the silly one, not me!” Rome tickled him even more. People were looking at them since they were the only 2 boisterous persons in the restaurant.

“I should tell this to Mommy and Auntie Aff.” Jaguar said as Rome already stopped tickling him.

“Tell what?” Rome asked.

“Tell them that you’re in love with Auntie Rita!” Jaguar said and giggled.

“No, kid! Don’t tell them anything! I’ll buy candies and ice creams!” Rome immediately said.

“Mommy always buys me those stuff.”

“Toys?”

“I have a room full of toys.”

“You want a horse?”

“A horse? We have a Ferrari at home! It’s wayyyy faster than your stupid horse!” Little Jaguar boastfully said.

“What do you want then?” Rome asked. The little boy smiled at him and raised both his eyebrows together.
He reached out his little hand as if he was begging. Rome rolled his eyes heavenward as he took his wallet from his pocket. He was scanning his money and was about to pick up a 500 Baht paper bill when Jaguar started to speak.

“I’m really going to tell Mommy and Auntie Aff that you have a crush on Auntie Rita!” Jaguar blurted out. Instead of taking a 500, Rome took out a 1000 Baht paper bill and handed it to Jaguar. The little boy took it and placed it inside his pocket.

“Okay! My lips are sealed, Uncle Rome!” Jaguar happily said. When Rita came back to the table, Jaguar had asked her to call Ann. Little Jaguar suddenly wanted to go home now. Jaguar left leaving Rome and Rita alone. All throughout their dinner, they’ve been laughing and teasing each other excessively. Plates stormed out of food and bills were paid, it was now time for them to leave. When they were walking towards the exit, Rome suddenly grabbed Rita’s hand. Rita didn’t know how to respond at first but when Rome tried to intertwine his finger with hers, she too did the same. They were holding hands while walking. Rita felt so happy with their sweet interaction together, even though she knew this is just an act. They held hands until they were out of the restaurant. They were still holding hands until they reached Rome’s car.

“Rome… You can let go now… The show is over…” Rita said shyly. Rome immediately let go of Rita’s hand. There was yet again another moment of silence between them. If they’re hearts have loud speakers then they’d probably hear each others hard pounding of their hearts.

“I can’t believe I held your hand that long!” Rome blurted out as he wiped his hand on his pants. He opened the car door and hopped on the driver’s seat. Rita sat on the passenger seat of his 2-seater sports car. In less than 20 minutes, they had reached the Jensens’ residence. The humungous gate automatically opened and Rome drove his car inside the vast front yard of their property. The car came to a full halt in front of the castle-like doors.

“Thanks…” Rita blurted out shyly.

“For what?” Rome said as he was reading a text message on his cell phone.

“For the food, of course!” Rita said as she made her way out of the car.

“You’re very much welcome, pig.” Rome said. Since Rita was so tired now, she bid goodbye, left the car and made her way towards their mansion’s door. When she was about to open the door, Rome suddenly came running towards her.

“Wait! Rita! Can I sleep with you tonight?” Rome asked. Rita looked so furiously at him.

“Sleep with me?! What the hell, Rome?!?! Go sleep with a whore! You dirty guy!” Rita shouted at him.

“Not that kind of sleep! I mean, can I stay at your place tonight? My parents wanted to kick me out of the house again.” Rome explained.

“Kick you out? What happened?” Rita asked, concerned.

“I don’t know! I know I haven’t done anything wrong except for that night when we…”

“Shut up, Rome!” Rita warned him. The huge doors suddenly opened and a woman that looked like Rita came out. Rita ran towards her mother and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Hi, Auntie Lawan.” Rome said tiredly and also gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Auntie, can I stay for the night? My mom is kicking out of the house again.” Rome asked his Auntie Lawan. His mom, Rochana Patchata and Lawan Jenses, Rita’s mom, were best of friends since they were in high school.

“Of course, dear, you can stay here forever if you want to.” Lawan happily told to Rome. She invited Rome to come in inside the house as if he was her own son. Rita rolled her eyes upward. Rome’s staying over their house? She hoped nothing would go wrong. Rita went straight up to her room since she so tired now.

“You’ll take the room right across Rita’s, Rome. I had it cleaned already.” Lawan said. She took the cordless phone and dialed Rochana’s number. Tired, Rome decided to retire for the night as well and headed straight to his designated room.

“Rochana, our plan is working perfectly!” Lawan excitedly said to the other person on the line.

“Let them sleep together in one room, okay?” Rochana happily said. Both mothers were playing matchmakers for their kids.

“I will, I will! We’ll be having a granddaughter soon!” Lawan said and giggled like a young lady. She cut the line off to proceed to the next step on their little plan. Although Rita was now asleep, Lawan woke her up and asked her to bring a glass of milk to Rome.

“Why don’t you ask a maid to bring it to him?” Rita complained sleepily.

“All of the maids are sleeping now, darling. Go now, bring it to him.” Lawan asked her daughter to do it. To avoid long arguments, Rita did as what she was told. Rita went inside Rome’s room without even knocking. Rome was taking a shower so Rita didn’t saw him in the room. She silently placed the glass of milk on the bed side table and decided to leave the room. She twisted the door knob and tried to push the door but something so heavy was blocking it. Rita’s mother ordered her servants to push the heavy China cabinet in front of Rome’s room.

“Mom! Mom! Open the door!” Rita shouted. Lawan was only outside the room but she kept silent, pretending no one was outside of the room. Rome came out from the shower, only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. He was still dripping wet since he hasn’t fully dried his body yet.

“Why are you shouting?” Rome asked. Rita turned her direction towards the voice. Her eyes started to travel on Rome’s body.

”He’s really my sexy devil…” Rita thought to herself as she ran her eyes from his face down there. Rita immediately looked away as her eyes reached his manly bulge down there.

“I can’t get out. The door is locked, I think.” Rita explained. Rome threw the towel on the floor. He didn’t even mind his almost naked state in front of Rita. He tried to open the door and pushed it as hard as he can until his strong muscles were flexing and exerting more force. Rita watched him as he did the task. He looked so masculine while his Adonis physique tried to push the door but it was no use.

“I guess you’re stuck here with me.” He said. Yes, she was indeed stuck with the sexy devil tonight. Rita was too tired to complain so she just accepted the fact wholeheartedly. Rome took a pillow and threw it on the couch.

“You take the bed. I’ll sleep here on the couch.” Rome said. After a few minutes, the lights are finally out and both of them are settled to their designated posts. Eerily, Rome felt so sleepy just a while ago but as he laid down on the couch and the fact that both of them were locked inside this room alone is making him awake. He remembered that passionate night he and Rita had unexpectedly shared. His hormones started to kick in and if it continued like this, something would surely happen between them again.

“Rita… Are you still awake?” Rome whispered.

“No… I’m already sleeping. Can’t you hear me snoring?” Rita answered him sarcastically. Rome is not in the mood to play with her right now. There was again a moment of silence between them.

“R-rome… You can stay here in the bed with me if you’re feeling uncomfortable there…” Rita said nervously. She collected all the courage she had until she finally had the guts to tell that to Rome. After some time, Rita could feel someone climbing on the bed. Rome laid steadily the bed until he remembered something else.

“Rita…” He whispered again but this time, he sounded sweeter than ever.

“What now?” Rita asked. She was trying to make her voice sound so sleepy but she can’t make it.

“Happy birthday…” Rome blurted out. Without a warning, Rita suddenly felt Rome’s lips brushed over against her soft lips. Her mind wanted to push him away but her body was telling her no. With the way Rome was kissing her, she really didn’t want to push him away. Instead, she gave in and kissed him back as well with all the heated passion she had for him for years now.

---TBC---

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww thank you ^^ That was sooo cute of Jaguar, when I'm reading this, I imagine Jaguar as Boong-Gie in SRCYO. lol. YES! their mothers are hilarious, matchmaking heehee.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
major LOVE this ch jaguar is the best and so funny...another hot scene with rteam maybe and ann's next can't wait