The Forbidden Kingdom

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The Forbidden City

I can't wait to watch this..i think it's coming out sometimes in may...im not sure...but i saw the preview on youtube...and it looks pretty good...some of you guys might be mad though because the main character is a white boi...but im fine with it...! can't wait can't wait...imma be the first person at the line for this movie...!

The Forbidden Kingdom Preview

Liberty

sarNie Adult
The white boy doesn't bother me, just can't figure out where I've seen him before.
Anyway, I'll probably watch it just because Jet Li and Jackie Chan is in it. Love those guys, they're awesome!
Looks like a good movie though.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
The white boy in the movie is the guy from "Sky High" the superhero movie. (American)
I can't wait to watch this movie. Saw the preview and it looks good. Well it has Crystal Liu Yi Fei and Jet Li in it. Oh and Jackie Chan.
Is it Spring yet? :rolleyes:

skies

sarNie Adult
I can't wait till this movie comes out. I hope it won't be a disappointment. They have a pretty popular cast in there.

myx

sArNieZ
can't wait till it comes out. bet it's going to be a big hit since jet li and jakie chan they are both in there.

bee1210

sarNie Egg
OMG.........can't wait for it to come out on april 18, 2008.........in my opinion i think the white boy feels out of place.........and also in the movie he gets to kiss Liu Yifei.........yea soo can't wait!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is out in theater today, well from where I live. Who is going to go? I know they purposely put it on a Friday, no doubt that they are going to make it in the box office. My brother was like I bet the theater is going to be full of Asian people, its been a dream come true to have Jet Li and Jackie Chan to work together.

cecilia

Staff member
i went and watch it .. the theater was filled with half asian :loool: it was better than i expect.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It is out in theater today, well from where I live. Who is going to go? I know they purposely put it on a Friday, no doubt that they are going to make it in the box office. My brother was like I bet the theater is going to be full of Asian people, its been a dream come true to have Jet Li and Jackie Chan to work together.
lol.. i know..